Old January 23rd 07, 11:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul

Default NVidia FX5200

So what card would be a good suggestion to replace the 5200 with

"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" wrote:

The 6000 series cards will be on their way out soon too.. .. fortunately,
they do support Aero.. that is until Rowntree Mackintosh reclaim their
trademark..

"Rick Rogers" wrote in message
Hi,

Bad news. IIRC, Nvidia has decided not to support the 5000 series for
Vista and Aero.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Paul" wrote in message
I am trying to get some drivers for my NVidia FX5200 graphics card for the
RTM version of Vista. I have downloaded the GeForce drivers, 97.46 X86 ,
from the NVidia site but when I try to install them it says that I have a
unsupported graphics card.

Any ideas?