Old May 16th 09, 12:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
darloma

Default Plugged In, Not Charging Battery

I have the same problem, so I think I found an answer. It is the
recepticle into which the AC plug goes into the laptop. I was wiggling
it around a little today as the problem showed up. Have that little
thing checked. All other answeres that I have read are not actually
fixing the problem. Eventually people repost and say so. So, I think it
is just a faulty recepicle into which the AC plugs since today, every
time my battery light went out I could just fool a litttle with the AC,
and immediately worked. This problem goes back at least 2 years, covers
windows XP and Vista......Dell, Toshiba, HP and more. So, that is
another reason I have continued to look for that common denominater.

--
darloma
darloma's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/98809.htm

http://forums.techarena.in