Old January 25th 07, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
PaulP

Default LifeCam application crashes on Vista RTM

I just installed the new Vista drivers and application for my VX-6000 from
the hardware site and while the drivers install fine and the camera seems to
work (tried it with Messenger), when I launch the application (LifeCam.exe),
I get the following error message: "LifeCam.exe has stopped working"

I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, installed with the camera unplugged,
installed with it plugged in, rebooted etc. etc. No luck.

Is there anything I can check here?