Old August 17th 09, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
ByteMeMicrosoft

Default Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??

I agree with all the "hate" posts. Sure wish Microsoft would leave well
enough alone or provide a way to use old formats. I am very interested
in a solution to this problem if anyone has found one. Possible a
Registry entry?
Hoping for a solution!

Bryan;3855336 Wrote:
I would like to completely disable the "Group By" and file grouping in
Windows Explorer in Vista. I detest this ill-conceived "feature" .

I' ve seen articles on how to "reset" the views so they stick and
they're
only temporary solutions as Vista eventually start grouping again..
I'm **S
I C K** of this so-called feature and it does nothing but hamper my
work
efficiency and lower my productivity.. No I don't want to learn how to
use
it. I want it turned O F F and to N E V E R return.

Give me the option to turn this idiot-inspired feature off please! I'm
SICK
of turning it off.

God I hate Vista! ...aka Windows ME (squared)..

--
ByteMeMicrosoft
ByteMeMicrosoft's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/125881.htm

http://forums.techarena.in