Old September 21st 09, 12:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
alsrooogy alsrooogy

Default can you help me?

I want you to program the sound to vista

Posted as a reply to:

Can I Split An Album Audio Track?

In 2001 I bought a stand alone CD recorder to transfer my vinyl collection.
I am now in the process of ripping the resultant CDs and I thought this
might be a good time to correct some of my early recording mistakes - the
most common being that I forgot to manually increment track numbers.

Is it possible to split a single WMA track into the original component
tracks and, if so, how do I proceed?

An answer will be much appreciated even if it is negative.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx