Old November 22nd 09, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Jon

Default Program stops responding for a few seconds

"Stan Starinski" China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo wrote in
message ...

Wow, someone in UK is actually happy with Windows?
Not even a bit of Anti-Microsoft i.e. Anti-American bashing?

I should buy something British today, to be even

Knocking Microsoft isn't America-bashing, although some people may perceive
it as such.

MS is about 64 % owned by international instititutions (Bill Gates and Steve
Balmer own only 8 percent and 4.6 percent of shares respectively).

About 40 % of its employees are based outside the US.

Like most public limited liability companies it seeks to maximise profits
for its shareholders, and has little allegiance to its country of origin.

PS I'll be happy to buy something genuinely American too ;-)

--
Jon