Old December 9th 09, 11:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Khalid

Default Vista Movie Maker and my Digital Video Camera

I had no problems with XP. Only when I tried to use Vista I started getting
the problem!!

"zeroneff" wrote:

Make sure that you're drivers are install... If not go to the sony soppert
site to get one. If that dose not work then go and buy you're self some new
software. Vista is a good one with high quality

"Howard" wrote:

I plugged in my Sony Digital Video Camera through the USB port and Movie
Maker refuses to acknokledge the hook up is there.

I followed the suggestions listed in the Help section, turning my camera on
and making sure it is in play mode etc.

Can anyone help?