Old January 31st 07, 10:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
RedDragonIII

Default LifeCam application crashes on Vista RTM

Same here. I'm using RTM version of Vista Ultimate Vista
Drivers and Applicaiton for VX-6000. The camera works fine with
Skype and others IM, but when open LifeCam application I
get message:"lifecam has stopped working".

Regards,
Pawel

get the error message: "lifecam has stopped working".
"Jaime" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,

Same case here. I'm using RTM version of Vista Enterprise and Vista
Drivers and Applicaiton for VX-6000. The camera works fine with
Windows Live Messenger, but when I try to open LifeCam application I