Old January 31st 07, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
SeanV

Default None of my USB devices working...at all

I'm having a similar problem. All my USB drives are working but one.. says
theres no drivers for it,, but the rest work -_-

"BHR" wrote:

Using Vista Home Premium and none of my usb ports well even acknowledge that
something (not even my mouse or keyboard) is plugged in, let alone work. I
can you use my mouse can keyboard through ps2 ports.

I downloaded this USB update from windows and tried disabling usb 2.0
support in BIOS. Nothing helps.

I have an abit mb Aw9d-max with 2g of Ram. Please help!