IGFX

Old February 10th 08, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
beardsmen

Default IGFX

well i downloaded the fix from HP that they put in last month and guess what?
it did it again. I am just going to live with it now that i know my
computer isn't going to crash. I'll check every month or two and see if they
have something new which they should if people complain and they will.

New definition of Idiot: Someone who downloads a fix and thinks it is going
to work.

"Betty" wrote:

experience level-2 w/10 being
COMPUTER IS ONLY 3 WEEKS OLD! Compaq Presario Windows Vista Premium
I have never used Vista before. I don't seem to be having a problem using
it. Or not lol
While I am working the screen will go black for a few seconds. The notice:
display driver has stopped responding and has recovered IGFX. I get this
message 3-4 times a day.
I don't have a clue what to do about this and an answer would have to be in
very simple language. Sorry. I did try to reinstall the display driver but
the computer says I have the correct one and a new download is not necessary?
Also, I don't know if this is connected to the problem or not, but when I
walk
away from the computer and come back and it has been in a resting mode, my
keyboard will go out and I can't use it at all. This happens almost every day.
I have to reboot for the board to be used again.
Thanks for any and all help....I never expected this on a new computer!! Betty

Old February 29th 08, 04:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ken[_10_]

"Betty" wrote:
[...]
Thanks for any and all help....I never expected this on a new computer!! Betty- Hide quoted text -

A full month now without a single error
Old October 20th 08, 06:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
maromero.1

Betty:

I have the same problem and the message always appear, My PC is Compaq
Presario and is only two weeks old. This is the second machine by guarantee
but the situation not change.the computer says I have the correct one and a
new download is not necessary? if you know something?, I apreciate any
news....thanks.

Best regards

Old October 20th 08, 07:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mick Murphy

"Betty" is gone, you MORON. She wrote that almost a f***ing year ago.
WAKE UP!
--
Mad Mike

"maromero.1 " wrote