Old May 5th 10, 08:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
merk402[_2_]

Default My Windows Vista won't play games

I have installed multiple games on my Vista, like Assassin's Creed, and
when I try to play them, the intro plays, and then a message pops up
that says that my game has stopped working and Windows is searching for
a solution. Then this message pops up,

Assasin's Creed Game has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is abailable.

I have tried restarting the game, reinstalling it, everything I can
think of.

Anybody have any advice? thanks

--
merk402