Old May 24th 10, 12:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
deleon1

Default BIG problem...please help

On my dads (acer espire x1700) just stopped responding last
night....just froze. Anything he has problems with, i always fix it with
no prob...however i cant fix this. now he had AVG, on his pc..and i know
hes always on there and just keeps clicking from site to site...so i
know there viruses on there..anyways, i restarted it and within 2 min.
same thing (freezes) after 7 restarts. Now i did a system restore
(factory settings) same thing...I cant figure this out..plz help.

--
deleon1