Old February 18th 10, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
gluteus.maximus

Default Could not find this item

brink;3168173 Wrote:
Have you checked into Dean Dean's idea?

Recently I faced the same problem and I was wondering if you are still
unable to delete the folder. I finally succeeded in deleting the folders
by
opening a command prompt, then used the dir /x command to get the 8.3
name of
the directory and then used the rd command with the 8.3 name of the
undeletable folder and it vanished!

Hi! Thx a lot for this simple solution! It worked! I couldn't believe
that after I installed several utilities, the solution was using the old
DOS command.

Thx a lot again!

--
gluteus.maximus