Old November 24th 09, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
[email protected]

Default Can't find my Card Reader or driver

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:41:18 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:

| On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:20:39 -0800, "Curious" wrote:

Has the card been formatted? If so with what formt?

| The card has been formatted in my Olympus camera. I have no idea what
| format it is - however, it has always worked before.

Olympus formats using FAT.

However the format is irrelevant.

I suggest getting a SanDisk USB memory card reader. Either one specific to the memory
card (SmartMedia ?) or get a card reader that reads multiple kinds like a 12-in-1 USB
memory card reader.

I have an external card reader that works fine.