Old November 26th 09, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Michael

Default Can't find my Card Reader or driver

wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:02:07 -0500, "Michael"
wrote:
Vista Home Edition...and if there isn't a card in the slot, no drive
shows. However, now, even with a card in the slot, no drive (card
reader) shows.

I may be beating a dead horse, but it really sounds like the onboard card
reader has met an unfitting end.

I think you're right - but I still have hope and intend to follow the
instructions in the next post.

Good luck. External card readers are cheap, although not as convenient as
an internal.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.