Old February 16th 12, 08:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default DVD Maker is garbage. What's a good alternative?

Gene E. Bloch wrote:

Nil posted:

Hexter wrote:

Why does Vista suck so much?

It works OK for me. Why, when there are so many things that could be
going wrong, do you blame the OS specifically?

Well, clearly, if a given program works badly, it must be the OS :-)

And here I believed for years that all optical drive manufacturers were
adding a randomized progressively increased deliberate corruption
algorithm in the firmware in their product as an integral part of
planned obsolescence.