Old September 22nd 14, 11:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Laurence Smith

Default opaque white rectangle in lower corner of screen above taskbar

For the past few months I have frequently found a solid white rectangle
that sits above the task bar in the lower right corner of my screen.

I can't determine what program or process is causing this and about the
only way to get rid of it is to reboot the PC.

Has anyone else experienced this and would anyone be able to hazard a
guess as to what may be causing this annoyance?

Clicking on it and right-clicking has absolutely no effect.

(I even had to post this message from my laptop since in Xananews the
OK and cancel buttons in the lower right are obliterated by the white
rectangle)

--
Larry Smith