Old February 3rd 07, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Graham Hughes

Default WMP 11 Stuttering

Doesn't the piece you've written give you a clue?

How did you update your sound card drivers if HP do not have any? MS
versions are not normally compatible.

--

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

I went to Device Manager, right-clicked the Sound Controller, and updated
it.
Sadly, the sound is still choppy.

The manufacturer of the computer (HP Laptop) doesn't have the drivers
because they don't service the model I have. (I upgraded to Vista, against
HP's suggestions.) However, everything else on my computer works fine. The
audio is the only part that's bad at the moment.