  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Color Profiles in Windows Vista by AndrewV
I calibrated my monitor under Windows XP. After installing Vista I would like to use the same profile again. But the color profile support in Vista is extensive but not really transparant. I can see the profile when I use the color management gear but no matter what I click or select, it doesn't seem to make any difference.
July 20th 07 05:00 PM
by AndrewV Go to last post
0 96
Colour external monitor by Grant
Trying to view notebook on external tv monitor but only coming up black and white. Using DVI connection into TCL plasma screen. Used to work when using old computer through another type of connection VGA but that causes screens to flick on and off.
April 26th 08 11:48 PM
by Grant Go to last post
0 147
Com ports are always busy when I try to sync with Bluetooth by trekinfl
I added my Treo 700p device, but I cannot get a COM port on my computer (Vista) to open to make the connection. The Treo HotSync error message says "unable to initiated HotSync operation because the port is in use by another application". What should I do?
July 21st 08 06:04 PM
by satyamy Go to last post
1 160
Com Ports Missing by David Salmon
A weather device needs com port 3, which used to exist but now does not. There is no listing in Device Manager for port settings. I am running Vista Ultimate 32 with NIS2009. Can anyone please tell me how to find port settings to fix this problem? Thank you.
November 24th 08 08:11 PM
by Mort Go to last post
1 318
Com-port in use by Gus
I get an error message after an internet connection via a telephone line (after closing the connection). The fax-program (Snappy Fax) says 'Com port in use'. After a restart of Vista the problem is gone. Is there someone with a solution ? Thanks, Gus
June 8th 08 02:23 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
1 158
Combine two keystrokes into the one key? by Mr. Vincetta
Hello. I'm wanting to know how to remap two keystrokes into the one key. If its possible, I'd like it to work like Microsoft Keyboard Layout, where you can disable it and re-enable it at any time. What I want to do is: combine a shift key into the Enter Key, so that when I press enter it automatically works as if I'm holding shift and enter. Its for a game, that makes the chat automatically go...
December 7th 09 08:10 AM
by Mr. Vincetta Go to last post
0 176
Combine two keystrokes into the one key? by Mr. Vincetta
Hello. I'm wanting to know how to remap two keystrokes into the one key. If its possible, I'd like it to work like Microsoft Keyboard Layout, where you can disable it and re-enable it at any time. What I want to do is: combine a shift key into the Enter Key, so that when I press enter it automatically works as if I'm holding shift and enter. Its for a game, that makes the chat automatically go...
December 9th 09 11:21 AM
by Mr. Vincetta Go to last post
4 275
combo drive will not burn or play cd-rs by LASHAWAY
I just purchased an e-machines T5224 desktop pc ( its about two months old) and i currently have windows vista home premium. I contacted emachines and told them that any dvd or cd that i have purchased not burned work perfectly but everytime i put in an cd-r the drive does not recognize that there is a cd in the drive and i have done a full factory recovery and still nothing. If you have any...
May 29th 07 10:51 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 108
Comfort Optical 3000 by spong_miester
Hi I have just upgraded to Vista Ultimate from MCE but have come across a big problem i cant get my wheel to work in vista as i work with spredsheets alot of the time it is quite important to me being based in the UK the US drivers don't work (Already tried them). This is getting stupid now i have had this problem for 3 months now and suggestion would be very helpful
January 10th 08 01:20 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 145
communications manager by Daniel
i bought a Logitech Webcam, and when i connect it, the internet connection is lost, and a message saying "Communications Manager has stopped working" appears. My internet is a wireless connection, and like my webcam, is plugged into a USB port. However, when i disconnect teh webcam, the internet immediately resumes. Any ideas? thanks
September 25th 07 01:06 PM
by Daniel Go to last post
0 104
Comp screen going black and crashing when plugged into tv by chaoserver
Hey, last night I plugged up my comp to my HD 52 inch tv and played a game and browsed the web, it was phenomenal and worked perfect. However this morning(I didnt unplug my comp from tv just shut my comp) it was all off, the image on screen too big. I believe I then tried to change the screen res on my comp, at which point it crashed after both screens went black, I put back the res and tried...
August 7th 09 07:34 PM
by chaoserver Go to last post
0 254
Compact Flash Bluetooth Drivers by GrimmaceF13
I am trying to get a Billionton Compact Flash Bluetooth card to work in Vista Home Premium. Vista says the original drivers are not compatible and not to install them. I have tried all the Broadcomm, Widcomm, and anyother BT drivers close to no avail. The card is found by Vista and shows up as Compact Flash Bluetooth in the Device manager. It seems all of the new drivers are for USB BT only....
April 16th 07 09:15 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 154
Compaq Aero by Thomas Goodson
Does anybody here know of a way to get a Compaq Aero 1530 to sync to Outlook 2007 under Vista? I suspect that it will require a driver of some sort since it connects via a serial port. ** Tom **
February 15th 07 06:06 AM
by Thomas Goodson Go to last post
0 164
Compaq IJ300 (Lexmark Z11) by brianto
Everything works fine since I installed Vista except for my printer a Compaq IJ300 which is a Lexmark Z11 in disguise. I installed the driver for the Z11 through the "Add Printer" but the problem arrises when I try and install my black cartridge. ( You have to change the colour to black). When I press add new cartridge ie black ,everything is ok but when I go to allign it, the program states...
September 15th 06 01:32 PM
by brianto Go to last post
1 926
Compaq nx7010 ATI Drivers... by Keith Jetton
I agree with JO's post about the ATI drivers. I installed Vista RC1 last night and found out about the video issue. I found that if I disable the AGP port that my laptop screen is fine, but there goes the dual monitor support as well. Right now I have it setup as external monitor only. I have also tried to download drivers at ATI direct, but they do not have drivers for the ATI Mobility...
October 16th 06 09:00 PM
by Keith Jetton Go to last post
0 269
compaq R4000 wireless by zeifers
vista found the built in wireless card and installed its drivers, i can see networks but it can not connect, it tells me i have low wireless signal quality problems. xp worked fine and my xbox 360 works on my network, i get the same problem if i try to connect to any other wireless networks. any idea on whats going on?
February 4th 07 05:55 AM
by zeifers Go to last post
0 163
compatability isues by darkride_comando
does vista have a fix that will allow devices that are working on xp and older systems to be compatable? I just bought a new laptop with Vista installed, I also bouht a new webcam. The cam works with XP on my old machine, but gets no video on the Vista machine. I thought that Vista would at least support Legacy drivers and devices. Why does Vista not run certain applications due to...
April 5th 07 03:53 AM
by Rock Go to last post
3 135
Compatability mode by msnews.microsoft.com[_5_]
Hi Guys Where do I find the compatability mode to install a program on Vista HP Thanks -- Carl G
December 31st 07 03:26 PM
by msnews.microsoft.com[_5_] Go to last post
4 177
Compatiablity wizard by randallrivy11
can anyone tell me where to fidn the compatiablity wizard is in windows vista home prem 32 bit thanks -- randallrivy11
January 20th 09 06:28 PM
by randallrivy11 Go to last post
3 179
compatibility between vista busineess and intellitype software by gem777
I have a brand new dell workstation running vista business; everything worked fine until i installed microsoft intellipoint 6.2 and intellitype pro 6.2 software from the mirosoft website. The microsoft wireless desktop elite was from my previous workstation and the microsoft website driver download area chose this 6.2 software. After installing this software, the computer completely locked...
May 9th 08 05:06 AM
by Bender Go to last post

From The