Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle + Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:01 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 214
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:08 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
1 216
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 190
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 230
Vista Ultimate and XBOX MCE by SAS
Hi All, just finished udating to vista ultimate and have an issue with the XBOX 360, the XBOX is connected via RJ45 to a 100MB network to the desktop. When I try to setup MCE it gets to step Setting Media Locations (6325) and ticks that it then moves to Connecting to Extender but fails to go any further, on the XBOX it has "Contacting". I have tried it both with and without a firewall...
January 28th 07 12:01 PM
by Carl G Go to last post
1 128
Microsoft Anna help by SargentMugen
Around July-August I got Microsoft Anna thinking it would be nice to type in stuff like Speakonia and use it for fun but I then discovered a horrid outcome. Everytime I copy something or something comes up, it reads the whole darn page! I've tried to disable it several times but it is no use. *GOD, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE! *Oh, and I use Vista Home Premium 32bit in case...
January 2nd 09 02:24 PM
by SargentMugen Go to last post
6 202
DVD/CD Rom Missing Vista Bios says OP is XP by sarat
I have Vista Premium 32 on a Gateway Notebook purchased new last year with Vista 32 already installed. My DVD CD Rom/Burner has vanished. I am so tired of this. I've been searching for an answer and have tried many of the fixes proposed in this discussion group. When the Rom does pop up it is listed in Computer & Device Manager, when it disappears I can't find it anywhere. What seems to...
June 6th 08 01:54 PM
by sarat Go to last post
3 227
No Disk in Drive Burner Not Found by sarat
I have a Gateway notebook ML6703 a little over a year old. Vista 32 bit. When I put a cd for software or a DVD into the drive nothing happens. I can hear it loading but then the pointer doesn't display the little disk that it should. Windows Media Center tells me there's no disk in the drive. When I try to burn photos from gallery to disk it tells me "You don't have a disk drive capable...
May 5th 08 03:19 PM
by sarat Go to last post
3 303
speakers by sarahsmommy104
i am looking for usb or wireless speakers to use with my dell laptop. i checked out the Boynq Vase Speakers, but i am not sure if they will work with vista, i could not located any tech specs that said it would work with vista. does any one have any reccomendations?
March 3rd 08 01:18 AM
by Bob Knowlden Go to last post
1 151
WLAN not working on my HP notebook. by Sarah Baumgaertner
Trying to free up disk space I must have uninstalled or deleted an important part of my WLAN. Have had no wireless since. Restored computer to factory. That did not help. Uninstalled and re installed HP wireless assistant. That did not work. Tried to install a wireless adaptor. The CD will not run. I am contacting you from another computer in the house , but my computer is important to me...
October 13th 09 03:54 PM
by lemur Go to last post
1 176
The dreaded Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding message by Sarah
I have now tried to install and re-install the Nvidia driver updates right from the Nvidia site. I followed all of their steps completely. I keep getting the message "At least one display driver is not compatible.. and.. "Incompatible display adapter has been disabled." I have a Dell computer, which had the Intel 82865G Graphics controller driver in it. Would it be colliding with my Nvidia...
June 28th 07 02:51 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 164
no sound by Sarah
i recently upgraded to the new windows vista ultimate 64 bit... and ever since i have upgraded i have no sound what so ever.... it says its installed and is working prperly but i cant hear anything.
April 15th 07 03:54 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 145
no sound? help by sarah
i have recently had to recover my computer in full i have all of my programes but no sound devices how so i get this back
June 11th 08 05:21 PM
by Bistey Csaba Go to last post
1 179
Nvidia display driver stopped responding by Sarah
I'm wondering why I haven't seen any new threads on this problem in about a week. Has anyone actually solved it? Between Nvidia and Vista, I've about had it! Sarah
June 26th 07 06:27 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 138
Device Manager Blank-URGENT! by Sarah
I installed a PCI card for a firewire cable and also installed the software disk containing the drivers. It would not recognize the new device and now, my Device Manager is blank, sound is not working, etc. Any ideas? Thank you!
March 22nd 08 05:05 AM
by Jas184 Go to last post
6 292
Unwanted sounds by Sara
My Dell with Vista Home Premium is less than a month old. I started the process to install necessary components for connectivity with my LG Chocolate phone. Windows detected drivers and installed. I waited for the request to run the Vcast program but none came. Now I get this sound that is very reminiscent of a needle skipping on a vinly record. It is soft and in a repeated sequence-pretty...
May 7th 07 01:48 AM
by Sara Go to last post
0 99
connecting laptop to tv by sara
Hello everyone, iv got a samsung laptop with windows vesata on and iv connected it to my tv but it only shows black and white how do i change it to colour i would really appricate your help thankyou
August 8th 07 01:17 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 96
Mouse wont scroll! by sara
Not sure what I have done, but the mouse will not scroll down the page, all other buttons are working....please help!
November 26th 07 11:23 AM
by sara Go to last post
0 123
Deskjet 3822 installation by Sar*
Hi, Having problems installing Deskjet 3822 with Windows Vista. I am also missing the installation CD for the printer. I tried using the set up wizard but it failed to detect that model of printer. Can anyone help?
June 23rd 07 06:45 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 146
SD Card needs driver in Vista?! by SaPhZ
I have an ASUS G1 notebook (Vista Home-Premium 32-bit) with an internal memory card reader. My old camera had a 1gb SD card that wasn't fast enough for readyboost. I just purchased an OCZ 2GB 150X SD Card assuming that it would be more than enough for readyboost. When I put the card into the slot, I get a prompt telling me that the SD Card requires a driver... I tell it to automatically...
August 17th 07 06:24 AM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post

From The