  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
How do I get my bluetooth headset to work as a mic? by terry
Hi folks, I just got a Motorola H670 wireless headset, it works fine with my phone but I really want to use it for Speech Recognition in Vista. I haven't found drivers to make it work as a mic. The bluetooth headset is recognized and listed in Bluetooth Devices as an Audio device however vista cannot locate drivers for it. Any success out here on Bluetooth Headsets working as a mic in...
August 2nd 07 05:24 PM
by Teju Go to last post
1 96
Audio drivers for Asus Onboard Soundmax by graemekeatley
Hi I have a Asus K8V Se Deluxe motherboard which has an onboard soundmax AD1980 sound card which is 5.1 capable in xp but since upgrading to Vista Business it installed VIA ac97 drivers automatically and i only get audio from 2 speakers now the rest are useless. I have check the asus site but there is no sound drivers for vista, contact asus support and they didn't know when a driver would...
August 27th 07 09:34 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
1 96
Vista not seeing my keyboard/controller by schiwz
Hello I just built a new computer and I have a G-15 gaming keyboard from logitech and the wireless xbox 360 controller from M$. I am using vista 32 bit home premium and they were both working fine now after a few vista updates and other changes Vista can no longer "see" them. I can still use the keyboard but vista does not recognize the G keys or the LCD screen and the G-15 profiler...
September 10th 07 03:56 PM
by schiwz Go to last post
0 96
Won't properly recover from sleep by Rob
I have a new Media PC with an Intel 975BX2 motherboard and a 8600GTS video card. Output from video card is DVI to HDMI. Latest Nvidia drivers are loaded and latest BIOS on MB. I can put machine to sleep fine. However when I wake it up fans start, disk activity and lights happen but no video signal and the visial display on the case (Imon drivers using latest software) stays blank. I have to...
September 11th 07 10:18 PM
by Rob Go to last post
0 96
Vista Home Premium Installation by schuskerfan
You have succeeded in making Vista the most complicated operating system to install. I was a participant in the beta testing of this product since June 06. Bought my copy of Home Premium the day it was released. I even met Nick White on the Vista bus in Charlotte, NC. But I was stupid and upgraded to a Dual-Core processor in July, oh the problems began. Your tech support was totally useless,...
September 13th 07 07:00 PM
by schuskerfan Go to last post
0 96
Disc Drives are not being read as Burnable by Dusty
I have a CD-RW and a DVD-RW drive both are burnable drives. The drives are being recognized by the computer and I can get data from discs and download programs from the drives. However when I go to burn a disc it says please connect a burnable disc drive. I tried with iTunes and with Media player to burn a cd and they both say the same thing?? Why is vista not recognizing that these are both...
September 14th 07 11:04 PM
by Dusty Go to last post
2 96
ReadyBoost questions? by Nigel Molesworth
D'OH! Sorry if there is a duplicate post, my spell checker changed ReadyBoost to SpeedBoost (I have no idea why, fx rummages in user dictionary ..) I've just bought a bunch of 4GB flash drives for Vista to use for ReadyBoost on my PCs. A few problems and questions: On one PC, Vista said the drive didn't have the performance characteristics required, but the same drive worked fine in...
September 15th 07 02:49 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 96
replace hard drive by kp
I'd like to install a larger hard drive on my PC. Windows XP installation files are apparently hidden on a non dos partition on my current drive. Is there any way to copy that partition to the new drive? I'd rather not use 2 drives. -- kp
September 20th 07 10:48 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 96
USB Hub power state NOT sticking by Michael Tissington
I have unchecked "Allow Windows to turn off ..." on a USB Hub. However when I reboot the computer it is turned back on (checked) Any ideas how to make it stick ?
September 20th 07 11:46 PM
by Michael Tissington Go to last post
0 96
sound is not working properly by Annie
when i listen to my music, the sound of the vocals is totally different and this makes a guy sounds like a girl. i don't know what's wrong...help! -- Annie
August 26th 07 10:32 PM
by Annie Go to last post
4 96
Vista/Keyboard "Favorites" by Monica[_2_]
I don't have Vista and really don't know enough about this to do a sucessful Goggle search. Hoping someone here could help my friend with this problem. I've been using Firefox for ages and ages tho I do have IE 7 installed on the new computer. I've got my keyboard that has 'favourite' numbers that you can just click on and you program them to open in whatever site you choose. I set one of...
August 22nd 07 03:48 AM
by Monica[_2_] Go to last post
0 96
Infrared Stopped Working by Jamie
Hi there, i did a search before posting and didn't find any real help with my problem, so I am giving it a shot. i have an HP TX1000 laptop. It has 2 ir ports for the remote. Both have stopped working. This happened about 2 weeks ago, and I thought it was an issue with the scanner software I had installed, so i uninstalled that and they were working
July 24th 07 08:25 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
7 96
Windows Vista and Epson Perfection V100 scanner by Rbrummy
I have a new Dell XPS (2.40 Ghz core 2 duo) with 2GB of ram and a 250 GB hard drive with Dell installed Vista. I purchased an Epson Perfection V100 Photo scanner and downloaded and installed the drivers (Epson Scan V3.04) for 32 bit Vista from the Epson web site. The scanner works the first time sometimes but more often will lose communication while warming up to begin the scan or also it...
May 31st 07 04:50 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 96
Hard disk enclosures by Gary G. Little
I've had an SC 101 basically sitting collecting dust since the release of Vista RTM, because NetGear's software does not support Vista, and at this stage I see no forseeable support in the near future. Frankly, their software was never very impressive anyway, even causing XP to panic and blue screen when I enabled Driver Verifier. I write device drivers, so when things don't work I tend to...
July 4th 07 11:42 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 96
Vista Compatible External 56K Modem by Alex Balfour
I've just acquired a Vista based system and I'd like to add an external 56K modem to support the auto-dialing of phone numbers via the freeware package PhoneDeck. Any recommendations? Vista compatible drivers are obviously essential. I'm located in the United Kingdom. Alex Balfour
July 8th 07 10:24 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 96
Color Profiles in Windows Vista by AndrewV
I calibrated my monitor under Windows XP. After installing Vista I would like to use the same profile again. But the color profile support in Vista is extensive but not really transparant. I can see the profile when I use the color management gear but no matter what I click or select, it doesn't seem to make any difference.
July 20th 07 05:00 PM
by AndrewV Go to last post
0 96
Hard drives I think by Lauren
We have to hard drives the C and D but I can't figure out how to save things to the D drive now that the C is full Any suggestions?
July 30th 07 02:51 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 96
connecting laptop to tv by sara
Hello everyone, iv got a samsung laptop with windows vesata on and iv connected it to my tv but it only shows black and white how do i change it to colour i would really appricate your help thankyou
August 8th 07 01:17 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 96
Laptop Specific Media buttons by Ryan
I'm using an ASUS G1 notebook that came with media buttons on the front that are specific to using Windows Media Player. I was wondering if there was a way to manually go in to the settings and change these buttons to work for iTunes. Thanks in advance for the help!
August 14th 07 10:17 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 96
no audio after installing windows vista by marvenadas
I installed windows vista on my HP pavilion a1600n... i lost ALL sound comming out from my speakers. I turn my speakers to full blast all i hear is static, but in the background i have itunes playing. it doesnt stop there the regular application sounds wont play even when browsing windows. I've updated the drivers, it's compatible and everything. My speakers aren't on mute. i checked the...
September 21st 07 01:12 AM
by marvenadas Go to last post

From The