  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Abnormal Program Termination by edrd
Hi. After the instalation of the latest HD audio driver from Realtek, 1.48, on a Asus Z96J, I got an "Abnormal Program Termination" message concerning RTHDCPL.EXE. The OS a Vista Enterprise. Can somebody help me? Thanks
November 9th 06 04:26 PM
by edrd Go to last post
0 111
About Motherboard by enriquebeltran
My friend gave me his computer, and it has installed Windows Vista. What do I have to do in order to get the entire configuration, especially the Brand and Model of the Motherboard, because I want to install a Video Card ( a Ge Force), and probably a Sound Card too. Thanks for your time and excuse for my english.
April 4th 08 08:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 216
about my monitor by stephen harrington
ok i just installed windows vista and i can only get a resolution of 640by480 and color 16bit when i had windows XP i could get 1080by768 and 32bit color what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its driving me insane!!!! everything is really big and fuzzy
October 18th 07 08:16 PM
by Curious Go to last post
1 101
About Nvidia Go7200 by Forming
Hello everyone, i just upgraded my OS to Vista, got Go7200 driver form microsoft update,but my laptop is black screen random, it worked just fine on XP. Thanks
April 5th 07 12:34 PM
by Forming Go to last post
0 140
about OID_IP6_OFFLOAD_STATS and OID_IP4_OFFLOAD_STATS by Yu Hao
Hi , I'm developing network card driver on Vista ,my card does not support taskoffload , but I'm always receive the query oid OID_IP6_OFFLOAD_STATS(0xfc01020a) and OID_IP4_OFFLOAD_STATS(0xfc010209), I've tred to return NDIS_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER or NDIS_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED ,but the query was go on... What can I do ? --
September 14th 06 08:18 AM
by Yu Hao Go to last post
0 248
about sundMAX SuperBeam Mic by Hanamachi
Just installed vista and everything work very well so far. One small problem I am getting is that the mic doesn't work It works in XP , but now it doesn't work in Vista any suggestions? -- hanamichi
February 1st 07 09:51 PM
by Walter Blanchard Go to last post
3 139
About Vista Format by trikat
I found a Microsoft help and support site that states Vista format command writes zeros with a full format. 'Change in the behavior of the format command in Windows Vista' (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941961) Is a full format ran by default when quick format is not checked? Also is formatting the drive from right clicking on the drive and from computer management the same thing? Is the...
September 16th 08 11:04 PM
by Paul Montgomery[_3_] Go to last post
1 187
About WM5 & Vista RTM (Please Help me) by Jack Wang
Why can't my mobile (dopod S300) be sync with outlook? My OS is Vista RTM.Please help me!!
December 15th 06 10:33 PM
by Toby Broom Go to last post
2 186
AC 97 sound problem by Theo
Hi to all. I' ve recently installed Windows Vista RC1 build 5600 in a different partition from the one that my previous OS (Windows XP Pro SP2) is installed. From the first moment I can't hear any sound from My PC. In the properties of my device says that '' device cannot start. Code 10''. Also when I point the mouse over the speaker in taskbar I get ''No audio output device is installed''....
January 17th 07 07:01 AM
by Konstantin Shishov Go to last post
4 210
AC Adapter not recognized on laptop by Shaggy
Hi, I installed Vista 32 bits on my Compaq Presario v2000z (Turion) laptop a while ago. The only problem I've had is that my power adapters (I've got 2) are never recognized / seen by the OS, it states that I'm always on battery. However, it is plugged in and the battery charges OK. The power LED says the laptop is plugged in the outlet : only Vista does not recognize it. Because of...
May 3rd 08 03:18 AM
by Shaggy Go to last post
0 196
ac'97 realtek sound card (onboard) code39 problem by Niko
After a lot of reinstallations and reboots the problem remains unsolved, doesn't matter where from I installing it (from windows update, cd, or downloaded from site of manufacture, latest driver). Device status message: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to...
September 6th 06 03:22 AM
by Keith Schaefer Go to last post
2 607
AC97 vista problem by Tony
Hi, I experience major problems with getting a AC 97 system up and running under Vista. I have a Gigabyte sinxp1394 Mobo with AC97 chipset and Vista ultimate. I upgraded the driver with the realtek 6.0.6243 version I downloaded from Realtek. Recording turned out to be impossible in an erratic way. Nor the build in sound recorder, The Microsoft media 9 encoder or Adobe Audigy see the mixer.
July 5th 07 05:07 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 123
accès by Felicien
hi, is not possible to accès a my HDD ,since installation of Windows Vista "you do not to lay out necessary authorizations to reach has this file"
January 31st 07 04:44 AM
by Felicien Go to last post
0 282
Acceptable CPU Temperature Range by DWP
Generally considering the motherboard and CPU below in a well ventilated case with fans on everything, what would be an acceptable CPU temperature range in your opinion? MSI 865PE NEO2-FIS2R Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz 800 FSB (4 GByte) Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2
July 16th 09 02:48 AM
by Bill Daggett Go to last post
9 278
Access 2003 Dialer app does not regonize Microphone by Pedro Rabié
Hello: I've MS Office Pro suite 2003 runing on Vista Basic in a HP pavillion with two microphones connected, one USB in my webcam and other plugged to the back pink connector. The issue is that both work OK with Skype ot the sound card but I haven't been able to make them work with the dialer that's embebed in Access. Note that Skype is over my internet connection and the dialer is over the...
May 19th 08 04:33 AM
by Pedro Rabié Go to last post
0 157
ACCESS 2003 Linking Tables Roadblock- PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! by Jana
have a major problem. I am developing a database for a client that contains over 302 tables, all of which have thousands of rows. 301 of these tables need to be linked to the parent table, and all have the same primary key. However, I have recieved that evil error message that only 32 tables can be indexed. I have searched and searched, but cannot find a solution to this. I am desperate...
June 19th 08 07:37 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
2 185
Access to vista component devices of playback devices likemicrophone, linein, front mic etc in vc++ by vinaykabadi
I want to access the playback devices-Speakers-properties-levels tab - (microphone, front mic, linein etc) I want to access these and change their respective volume levels I have enumerated the rendering devices and I get the number of playback devices, but I want to access the cub components of the selceted playback device.
September 20th 08 07:18 AM
by vinaykabadi Go to last post
0 175
Accessing 4 GBs Physical Memory with Vista Enterprise x64 by Hagen Finley
I have a Dell XPS M1710 Laptop with 4 GBs physical RAM. I am running Vista Enterprise 64 bit. The bios shows the 4 GB RAM properly, but indicates that due to other factors, only 3,250 MBs is actually available for use. I have read the KB 929605 ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929605/en-us ) examination of this matter which stipulates what you have to have to map the full 4 GBs. I think I...
December 26th 07 12:46 AM
by Colin Barnhorst Go to last post
3 148
accessing a hard drive.. by CMKUbLU304
I have a laptop with windows XP on it and windows failed to load on me one day...so now I have a new laptop because we couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. There was no indication that the hard drive was damaged, so I was told I could access the hard drive on my old laptop by using a 2 way USB cord and plug it into another, working computer. It would then act just like an external...
December 31st 06 02:22 PM
by Clint Go to last post
4 268
Accessing a PnP scanner from a second computer by Wally3178
Hi, I have a home network and one of the computers has a scanner attached. I can't find a way to access this scanner from my other computers. Is there a way to 'see' and use this scanner from the other computers, especially my system admin machine? I am using XP with full updates. Thanks in advance,
December 5th 06 05:14 AM
by Jeff Schafer Go to last post

From The