Kodak Easyshare printer dock by Henry Hicks
Hello, I'm running Vista Ultimate 64bit and the system recognizes my Kodak Easyshare printer dock yet I cant install as a printer or find it anywhere but in the device manager. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance Henry
May 10th 07 01:53 AM
by Eddie Johnson Go to last post
1 91
can't install new driver by miamoe
I accidentially installed the wrong driver for my samsung ml-1740. It's a ntwork printer and now won't print. When I delete the printer and re-add it, it automatically loads the wrong print driver (1750). I tired to find the wrong driver on my PC to delete it completely, but can't locate it. It is driving me crazy. Also, the "new driver" button in properties is disabled. So I can't change...
May 10th 07 02:23 AM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
4 104
Wanted: Windows Vista Driver for TSSTCorp L-632D DVD/RW by Lost In CyberSpace
After Installing Windows Vista Home the DVD/RW, a TSSTCorp L-632D Serial ATA DVD/RW no longer works. Vista has decided that it is a CD and won't let it work giving an error message saying that the Driver is corrupted. Can anyone out there help me? I am running Vista on an unsupported HP Notebook, plenty lots of everything needed and will be a marvellous machine once this error is corrected....
May 10th 07 10:21 AM
by Lost In CyberSpace Go to last post
3 118
Ati-all-in-wonder 128 pci combo video cardo tv/video 32 MB by Afonso02
Who Knows about a generic driver for video card thats suport DVD creation in Vista Ultimate? I receive message thats my video card not suport this. I need a generic drive.Helps please. Afonso02
May 10th 07 10:24 AM
by Afonso02 Go to last post
0 132
HTC S710 cannot sync with WMDC by Mark Bowles
I have just purchased a new PC with Vista and cannot get my HTC S710 smartphone (WIndows Mobile 6) to synchronise with WMDC. I have installed the software from the CD that came with the phone, but when I connect via USB nothing happens. I have checked that 'allow connections via usb' is enabled in the WMDC connection settings. Synchronisation was working perfectly on my XP computer using...
May 10th 07 12:36 PM
by Max Go to last post
1 99
May 10th 07 01:46 PM
by Brano Go to last post
0 101
WMDC \ HTC Artemis \ Unidentified Device by debully
I've tried to install my Artemis a million times now and each time Windows does not recognise the device and installs the generic Windows Mobile device driver which just does not work. On occasions it tries to install the Pocket PC driver which works for one second then displays - no drivers are installed for the ARTE20000 driver. I can manually add this driver like in WinXP as I cant find...
May 10th 07 02:00 PM
by debully Go to last post
0 93
nec 3550a dvd by seemychess
i have tried 4 times to load vista ultimate. every time i get a driver missing for the dvd after about 2 hrs of it loading. i am looking for advice. vista advisor says this dvd is ok.
May 10th 07 03:26 PM
by seemychess Go to last post
0 102
Bluetooth Mouse and Vista by Greg
I currenty am running Vista Premium on a Dell notebook with an internal bluetooth receiver (dell 350). I was looking at a Logitech V270 bluetooth mouse. Are they as responsive as a RF wireless mouse? I am currently using a Microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse.
May 10th 07 04:49 PM
by Mike Rocklewitz Go to last post
1 114
DKU-5 nokia cable driver problem by Juan Carlos Zamora
I tried to use my DKU-5 cable to connect my nokia phone, but I didn’t find the vista driver. I tried to install the XP driver, and it installed well, but the port didn’t work. The driver can’t load the .sys file. Have someone a solution for this problem? Thanks for your help. JC
May 10th 07 05:19 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
3 124
Nvida Gforce 4MX 4000 128MB and Aero by mac
I have a Nvida Gforce 4MX 4000 128MB agp video card. Windows Premium does not give the option of Aero. I also have 1 Gig RAM. I would have thought that this card had enough muscle to run Aero settings? Do you know if this card supports Aero? Thanks, mac
May 10th 07 05:30 PM
by Juan Carlos Zamora Go to last post
4 134
Seatty Use with Vista by gppnrdrj
I have a SeaTTY prorgram that I use to connect my Radio to the Comuper utilizing an external speaker port on the radio - connection to an audio port (blue) on the Computer. I do not get sound from the computer speakers. Does anyone know what the problem might be - Am I connecting properly to the computer and Vista
May 10th 07 05:56 PM
by gppnrdrj Go to last post
0 111
Nvidia graphics drivers and 64 bit by phypps
My (new) computer currently has 100 series drivers. The 158 series drivers would appear to resolve a couple of (minor) issues I have, and possibly offer better performance. BUT... Knowing how fussy x64 is about drivers. Are all the released versions of the 158 series OK to install? (I notice that the latest is a beta). Should I wait for Certified versions or can I use any of the officially...
May 10th 07 07:16 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
1 87
Using an extra storage HDD on Vista by Kevin J F
Well, I'm getting a new computer with Vista preinstalled, and I have a hard drive that I used on XP as extra storage, but I didn't install XP on the drive. Can I use the data already stored on the drive without formatting?
May 10th 07 07:31 PM
by Jawade Go to last post
3 127
Screen Saver Problem Found by Dibren
After much messing around trying to find a solution to the screen saver not cutting in I disconnected my wireless mouse and keyboard and plugged in standards, bigo my screen saver works, problem found but not solved. What do I have to do to be able to use my Microsoft wireless hardware. I am running Vista Home Premium OEM copy. Any suggestions?
May 10th 07 08:04 PM
by Bill Pomeroy Go to last post
2 98
Windows Experience Index test hangs by CrazySaguaro
I cannot complete the "Windows Experience Index" as it hangs about 1/8 way into the "Running the Direct3D Alpha Blend Assessment" test. It's been sitting there for an hour or more. Tried several times, canceling just hangs Explorer and requires task termination or else system goes to its knees. http://stateson.net/pub/v64_wei_hang.png I'm running Windows Vista 64 with an Intel DG965WH...
May 10th 07 08:42 PM
by CrazySaguaro Go to last post
0 96
monitor shut down by wayy999
Have a new HP computer 3 month old and just got the vista upgrade. now my lcd monitor will shut down after 20 minutes to 1 hour. it does this even when the computer is being used. only way to use the monitor after it goes blank, is to restart/reboot the entire computer. have upgraded video card to a nvida-nx7900gs -- loaded all updated drivers from venders.
May 11th 07 12:45 AM
by wayy999 Go to last post
0 106
Nokia 9300i by Claude
Help me I can't install sync Windows vista says Nokia - Modems - Nokia 9300i USB Phone Parent Data de instalação: ‎10-‎05-‎2007 09:17
May 11th 07 02:09 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 96
Installing second hard drive by JCDisci
I have a secondary drive from my previous pc with data I want to put on my new pc. The old system was XP Professional - the new system is Vista Home Premium. I put the drive on the ide cable my dvd burner is on and set it to cable select. I could see it in the device manager, but could not see it under My Computer. I could not access it at all. I reset the drive to master and the pc...
May 11th 07 04:15 AM
by R. C. White, MVP Go to last post
2 117
error code 19 cdrom by sunny3580
I made the mistake of installing nero 6 on Vista, and now I don't have access to my cdrom drive. I get error code 19. I have read a few other suggestions, but they didn't work for me. Could someone help me PLEASE. I've been at this 2 hours. Thanks.
May 11th 07 04:33 AM
by dean-dean Go to last post

From The