blue screen minidump why by fred54321
c:\windows\minidump\mini040709-02.dmp c:\users\appdata\local\temp\wer-28281-0.sysdata.xml c:\users\appdata\local\temp\wer979c.tmp.version.txt:mad::mad: -- fred54321
April 7th 09 05:41 PM
by fred54321 Go to last post
0 228
vista drivers problem by fred9022001
I have a asrock 939 dual vista motherboard have downloaded so called compatible audio driver for onboard but vista says that it,s no good and continues to use it,s own and have downloaded vista driver my nvidia card it won’t install am running vista home premium as o/s anyone have any ideas please
March 5th 07 02:50 PM
by Tripdog Go to last post
1 231
Data on external HD (Philips SPD5115CC) seems corrupt by FredB
I have a philips external HD conect to my PC (FireWire)... when I change disk- folder- settings after a will the directory table seems corrupt. I thinks it has someting to do with Vista, under XP everything works normal and there is no problem at all. (Sorry for my bad English, my native language is Dutch) -- Gr, Fred
May 29th 07 06:14 AM
by FredB Go to last post
4 124
New Nvidia 8 series problem by FreddieFlint
i have just installed a nvidia 8500 GT, done evrything correctly yet i can only change display properties. in cpanel/devicemanager i have a red cross next to the device. Under poperties i get Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) I also get an atk or htk i cant remember lol error message when i reboot
August 14th 07 04:24 PM
by Shwoarma Go to last post
6 134
HP NC8000 wlan not working in vista by Freddu
Hi I have 2 HP NC8000 laptops and in one of them is XP Media Center 2005 and in the other Vista Ultimate. In XP the wlan thingie works great but in vista i can't get it to work. I've searched for driver on hp's site without success. Can anyone help? It would be nice :)
July 22nd 07 11:10 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 115
Microsoft to Release SP-1 for Vista by freddy
All, Microsoft plans SP-1 for Vista this month. Details he http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7965 That's quick. -- freddy
July 10th 07 08:38 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
4 126
Major Vista Update Available by freddy
All, Found this link about a new Vista update: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41691 Good news. -- freddy
July 31st 07 10:54 AM
by freddy Go to last post
0 147
Intel Chipset Update via Windows Update Fails to Install by freddy
Mac, These error codes always include an error message. Could you post it? The code likely has more than one cause, and the message accompanying the code can provide a clue as to which direction to look. -- freddy "Mac" wrote:
June 14th 07 07:23 PM
by freddy Go to last post
0 676
nVidia GeForceGo 7950GTX 512MB by freddy
Angelos, Have you downloaded and installed the latest video card drivers from the website of the manufacturer of the graphics card? -- freddy "Angelos" wrote:
June 8th 07 06:32 AM
by Geek de la Vista Go to last post
1 121
Audigy Can Now Work in Vista by freddy
All, A driver mod enables Audigy sound cards to work in Vista: http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=Vista&message.id=18972&view=by_date_ascending&page=1 Good news for those looking for something like this. -- freddy
June 18th 07 11:34 AM
by freddy Go to last post
0 158
Editing a Post by freddy
Anyone, How does one edit a post made when one notices that one made an error that needs to be corrected? -- freddy
May 22nd 07 03:43 PM
by freddy Go to last post
2 125
USB Drive Mounts as CD-ROM Drive by freddy
Gentlemen, I purchased a 2 GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive with U3 software installed. I uninstalled the U3 software before using it as a Ready Boost device. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium with 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 2 GB RAM. The Ready Boost function seems to be working properly, according to the Properties of the Cruzer device in Computer (formerly My Computer).
May 14th 07 05:08 PM
by freddy Go to last post
4 126
smc1244tx-V2 PCI Network Card Driver by Frederic Hutow
Hello, I want to upgrade one of my computer to Windows Vista from Windows XP. The Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor warns me that my network card, a SMC1244TX-V2, may not work and to use the Windows Update after to check if there is a driver available. Of course, I can't check Windows Update if I do not have Internet.
July 19th 07 01:46 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 116
windows 7 error - WindowsUpdate_80070103 by fredphoesh
Hello guys, I have upgraded to Win7 from XP and the windows update program tells me to update with new software for my Nvidia Geforce 6500 display card. I click to download, and after about 15 seconds of nothing happening, I get the WindowsUpdate_80070103 error message and the update fails.
November 10th 09 08:27 AM
by fredphoesh Go to last post
0 191
vibe 512 meg mp3 player wont work in vista, but company states its by Fredrick
i have a pny vibe mp3 player ( usb ) it is supported by windows 98 and up, but it wont install on my vista but it does on a friends... 98 is the only os that didnt have the driver built in.. can someone help me?
June 15th 07 07:02 PM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
1 158
Headset microphone by Fredrik
I would like to run a software where I'm supposed to use a headset and need to hear what I'm saying in the microphone in the headphones. The microphone is working, and so are the headphones, but I can't get the feedback. This is easyto solve in XP, but I can't find out how to do it in XP.
March 12th 08 05:55 PM
by jturpin1 Go to last post
5 147
AD1986A not working on P5NSLI by Fredrik
I've been using Vista Buisness for about a week and can't get the 3,5mm sound jacks to work. The SPDIF seams to work great but that doesn't help me since I haven't got that kind of speakers. The AD1986A codec doesn't even show up in the device manager, otherwise I would have been able to use nVidias beta drivers that require manual installation =( I know people have asked similar questions...
February 7th 07 10:15 AM
by Tony Go to last post
3 234
Subject: Looking for driver - nx9420 (HPQ0004 & HPQ0006) by FredrikS
I'm running Vista RC2 - 5744 and wondering whether anyone has managed to install drivers for HPQ0004 and HPQ006? I believe they are for the HP Quick Launch Buttons and the HP Mobile Data Protection System
October 10th 06 02:29 PM
by Ethan Stone Go to last post
1 121
hp laserjet 4 plus will not print with Win Vista by fredscomprepair
I did what the driver download page said to do. Plugged it in and go to Add A printer. It added OK, but now it prints out a bunch of jebberish. I tried to use a XP driver but all it would do is keep puching out blank pages and it would not stop printing blank pages? Can anyone help.........
October 22nd 07 06:02 PM
by Choogster[_23_] Go to last post
1 94
Vista install BSOD pci.sys by Freeben666
Hi, I just tried to install Vista on my notebook. But when booting on the CD-ROM, I got a BSOD with a STOP message and something about pci.sys. So i tried to install from Windows XP SP2, but I got the same BSOD at the first reboot. So I am not able to install Vista.... My conmputer is: Acer Aspire Notebook
February 3rd 07 06:35 PM
by Freeben666 Go to last post

From The