Radeon X1300 by skirwin
Radeon X1300 with latest Catalyst Drivers is Only Pulling in a 2.8??? Is that all the better Im Going to get with this card??? 256 MB DDR2 Dedicated graphics memory
February 15th 08 07:05 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
5 174
SD card opens window on resume from Sleep by Simon
My Vista laptop has a built-in SD card reader. In it, I have a fast 2GB SD card that I'm using for the ReadyBoost cache. I don't use it for anything else. Everytime I resume the laptop from Sleep, an Explorer window opens on the SD card. This is getting annoying. I'm guessing it's AutoPlay. I can't work out how to turn off AutoPlay for this device. Can anyone help, please?
February 16th 08 12:32 AM
by DemBones79 Go to last post
1 153
Vista driver for generic USB hub? by exeter
I have a generic Ritmo 4port USB hub that works fine on XP, but not on Vista. Vista doesn't recognise it at all, and I can't find a driver for it on the net! This seems crazy because it's such a generic plug and play device. Any suggestions? Thanks!
February 16th 08 01:14 AM
by mommycakes Go to last post
3 142
Printers and Vista by jwalgren
I have an Epson stylus photo R200 printer. It prints phots and CDs. The photo function works fine with Vista, but when I try to print a CD, the image is WAY off-center. Are there any Vista patches or downloads that will correct this problem? Thank you.
February 16th 08 03:08 AM
by CMShepard Go to last post
9 206
Windows Vista OEM by Wuzziwu
If I install Vista OEM and then change a the cpu, will it still work?
February 16th 08 03:23 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 172
ide cd drive not being auto detected by shawngoldw
Hey, I have vista ultimate x64. I had an ide drive that was working perfectly, then i bought a sata dvd drive. Now Vista recognizes my sata drive but does not auto detect my ide drive anymore. I can scan for new hardware in device manager and it finds the ide and it starts working properly, but as soon as I restart its gone again. How can I get vista to see my ide drive on its own? Thanks,...
February 16th 08 04:01 AM
by shawngoldw Go to last post
2 127
Sony Mavica CD400 dig cam connecting to Vista machine by Thumper
I have 2 Windows Vista Premium machine that I am trying to connect my Sony Mavica CD400 dig up to. The camera is detected and it says the driver is pulled but after 4 hours I can only see 4 pics. It is basically useless. It acts the exact same way on both Vista machines.
February 16th 08 04:37 AM
by Thumper Go to last post
1 131
vista will not install Image mixer for digital camera by DISTRESSED
I have a Olympus digital camera when trying to install the cd it says Image Mixer hasn't been installed successfully and the installation can't be continued, the installation is canceled, PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP, THANK YOU
February 16th 08 07:03 AM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
2 138
audio codecs by Darlene McDaniel
I am using Vista Home Basic. I used to be able to do voice chat on Yahoo when I used XP, but now when I try, I get this error message "This computer does not support the required audio compression format" Supposedly what I need is the DSSP true speech audio codec that was installed with XP. Is this true and where can I get it?
February 16th 08 11:03 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
2 171
CD/DVD burner SCSI device by dwhagerman
So I'm seeing multiple problems with Vista showing their CD/DVD burners as SCSI devices. Same problem here, but none of the solutions I've seen have worked so far. SuperMicro board here with an ITE8212 IDE controller. The only driver available is a "RAID" driver, so some of the posts I've seen will not help. What is the real solution here, and why will Vista not recognize this as a burner...
February 16th 08 02:31 PM
by dwhagerman Go to last post
0 132
Logitech G9 Mouse Not Working in vista by dkizzy[_4_]
It's driving me nuts. I installed the setpoint software and the mouse will not work in vista anymore. It briefly worked but was being annoying asking me for the driver even AFTER I installed it. After I chose to not ask again the mouse stopped completely working. What can I do about this? Go figure it works perfect in XP. -- dkizzy
February 16th 08 03:46 PM
by Robert J. Lafayette Go to last post
1 138
Logitech V320 Mouse by John
Does any one know if a Logitech V320 cordless optical mouse works with Vista Home Premium? The Vista hardware computability list it as certified for Vista. It does not list it as working with Vista. -- John N
February 16th 08 04:01 PM
by John Go to last post
4 111
HDHomeRun Networked HDTV Digital Dual TV Tuner by Walter Blanchard
Does anyone have experience with the HDHomeRun Networked HDTV Digital DUAL TV Tuner manufactured by Silicon Dust? -- _____________________________________ Walter B waltblanchtampabayrrcom _____________________________________
February 16th 08 04:08 PM
by Walter Blanchard Go to last post
0 124
Memory upgrade problem by CharlieA
Am running Vista 64 Business on XFX 680i Sli LT with 2Gb ram, Quad core 6600, 7600GT video. System runs fine, but I want more memory to help performance. When I try to install additional 2Gb, I get a blue-screen every time I boot (some blue screens have an IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, most have no error msg). I did find a Microsoft update that may have something to do with this:...
February 16th 08 04:14 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 166
Microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000 by mike givens
I used the above mouse with XP. Now I have Vista and would like to use it; but I can't remember sequence for setup and getting the download for drivers etc. Can anyone help?
February 16th 08 05:06 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
2 122
Wireless Mouce & Keyboard won't wake computer by Sullosar
Howdy folks. So, I'm having a problem, been having it since I built this new computer with Vista on it. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, Microsoft Wireless Desktop 4000 I think. However, when the computer goes to sleep for more than around an hour or so, it seems to cut off power to the usb wireless controller. All the lights go off, and the mouse and keyboard will not wake up the...
February 16th 08 05:39 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 149
How do i install a PCI to PCMICA Adapter Card RICOH R5C475 by JPatrick
I can’t use the internet because I am unable to install my PCI to PCMICA Adapter Card of which I use to get the WI-FI signal from my provider. My PCI to PCMICA Adapter Card is recognized when I install it in my Windows XP operating system but when I install it in the Vista system I get the error “Vista does not recognize the card” and the system asks me to “insert the disc with the...
February 16th 08 07:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 125
Device Installation - Elevated Privileges by Mike Dower
Hi, I have a quesiton which has been bugging me since we rolled out Vista to our desktops almost a years ago.... Whenever I have to go to a users PC to install a new device (USB Storage Key for example) I usually have to spend about 10 minutes there as the Elevated Privileges dialoge box will pop up several times, as each component of the device tries to install itself... Is there any way...
February 16th 08 07:22 PM
by John Go to last post
3 110
need to create a hot button to cause sleep by rjl24
Vista Home Premium. C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState and C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep both previously supplied to me via forum do not seem to work correctly.
February 16th 08 08:18 PM
by rjl24 Go to last post
2 117
problem in cd/dvd drive detection by avadh2112
Hi . i am windows vista user and i am using a laptop in which since 2 days i m having a problem where the computer is not showing the f drive that is the cd/dvd drive......it only shows "C" and "D" drive and not the 3rd drive which it should show....in the device manager as well its not showing the 3rd drive.So i cant use any cd or dvd as its not showing the device on my pc. help me regarding...
February 16th 08 11:06 PM
by avadh2112 Go to last post

From The