  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Camera downloading the same pics by Kaur
I have a Sony camera, and whenever I used to download pictures onto my computer, only the new pictures would get downloaded. However, now my computer tries to download all of them everytime. I have no idea of what happened. How can I fix this?
February 19th 08 06:46 AM
by jordyn Go to last post
1 149
Memory Question by hatehereyes
does it really matter what PC subcategory of memory i get as long as it's DDR2 dual channel or not it would still be compatible with my motherboard right? -- hatehereyes System: Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.26GHZ
February 20th 08 05:01 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
4 138
Computer Crash after enable Aero by nolanb
I got a new ATI Randon 9600 Pro card with a Vista Certified tag on it. I just reformated my HDD and reinstalled Vista on it. I let the computer rate my system, and it rated my "Support for Windows Aero" a 5.4. So I went to go enable Aero. After I did, my screen started flickering. It flickers slowly, first saying "no signal detected", then showing the mouse on a black screen, then showing...
February 20th 08 12:24 AM
by nolanb Go to last post
2 128
Connect an IDE drive? by Ricoy-Chicago
My new computer has Windows Vista, old computer had Win XP. I want to trnasfer all my data files from the XP machine to the Vista Machine. I konw about master and slave drives, whne I opened the Vista Machine, it has only two SATA connectors in the motherboard an one with the 40-pin? connector the ribbon goes to the DVD-ROM. My question is: can i connect my IDE drive to the motherboard using...
February 20th 08 04:57 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
6 110
Vista interface with iPAC by Michael
I have a iPAC 3115 pocket PC. Running Vista Premium the iPAC 3115 will not interface with Vista via USB interface to update address book, email and calendar info. What am I missing?
February 20th 08 03:33 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 105
Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 Keys Repeating by Carla
I've built a new pc using Vista 64-bit Home Premium. The keyboard I've had for 6 months or so worked great on XP. The keys randomly repeat or skip unless I type about 1 key per second. I installed the 64-bit 6.1 driver but it hasn't helped. I normallly type 100+ wpm so this is driving me nuts! -- Carla M Romere
February 19th 08 04:56 PM
by Carla Go to last post
0 140
Vista Game Controller - Changing the default controller. by nameless
Hello, What I have: Vista Home Premium 32-bit Logitech Dual Action Controller (Shows as joystick-1 in all games) Logitech G25 wheel (Shows as joystick-2 in all games) Saitek Joystick (Shows as joystick-3 in all games)
February 19th 08 08:04 PM
by nameless Go to last post
0 131
Looking for driver by Auto Doctor
I am looking for drivers for an MN-510 USB network adpator. I am running Vista Ultima x64 Is there anyone that has got this or any of the MN adpators from microsoft to work. If there is someone out there that has mod that driver to work with x64 OS let me know please. I did have it working on Windows XP x64 by moding it my-self but can seem to do that in Vista x64 and I dont have the moede...
February 19th 08 12:10 PM
by Auto Doctor Go to last post
3 142
USB Driver Error GRRRR by Eve
None of my USBs work. They know if something is plugged in but the device will not work and Vista says it needs to load the USB 2.0 Drivers. The devices are plug and play, no drivrs needed AND they are comatable with Vista. My new vista compatable microphone, my NEW Vista compatable mouse...ect I'm using a clean instal of Vista Ultimate. This is a brand new home built computer. I've RMAed the...
February 20th 08 04:53 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
5 115
USB device not recognised by Robert Aldwinckle
(cross-post added to Vista Hardware) "MerAlAthSier" wrote in message ... At least XP gives you an error message. My son and I have used our Sansa's (e260 and e280) for almost a year on Vista and all of a sudden neither of them work. No error message, just doesn't work. The USB port works for ...
February 19th 08 09:57 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_7_] Go to last post
1 139
DVD/CD-ROM Drive Names by Jorge
Hi all, On my son PC, running vista home premium, I don't know how, since 2 or 3 months ago, the dvd-rom and dvd-writer drives changed names and icons, to the ones of the 6 in 1 card reader, ex. DVD-ROM (E:) CompactFlash I/II, with the respective icon. I already solve the icons problem with Microangelo On Display software. Alltough the names problem (ex. DVD-ROM (E:) CompactFlash I/II)...
February 19th 08 12:34 AM
by Jorge Go to last post
0 119
Yamaha S-YXG50 no sound by Sinna
Hi all, Can someone point me into the right direction to have Vista playing MIDI files through the Yamaha S-YXG50 SoftSynthesizer? I managed to install the package and it looks like everything is alright, but I don't hear any sound at all. Unfortunately Yamaha has stopped support for this amazing product. Any suggestions? TIA,
February 19th 08 08:27 PM
by Bill Beer Go to last post
1 116
sony cybershot by Karl Sleeckx
all, I'm looking for a vista driver for my sony cybershot DSC-F505V. Nothing to find at the sony website. regards karl
February 19th 08 01:27 PM
by Robert E[_3_] Go to last post
3 149
Question regarding 'Event12, Kernel-WHEA' Error Log by sangwooksohn
I have question regarding Kernel-WHEA (EventID 12) error log which seems to appear everytime Windows boots up. I am currently running Windows Vista Ultimate x64 on AMD Opteron 280 box with 4GB RAM. And I see following error log in Event Viewer; Event12, Kernel-WHEA Machine Check Event reported is a fatal Bus or Interconnect timeout error. Memory Hierarchy Level: 3 Participation: 0
February 19th 08 02:40 PM
by Benoux59000 Go to last post
6 123
Vista won't delete folders unless empty (Maxtor Shared Storage) by [email protected]
I have an MSS 200 Gb that works fine with all Windows XP SP2 computers. My new Vista Ultimate PC recognizes, reads, writes, copies, deletes files in the MSS no problem, except I cannot delete any folders in the drive unless they are empty first. What gives? Also, this is a public folder (not password protected--never has been-- even under XP). Reading through Maxtor Knowledgebase, I see...
February 18th 08 09:41 PM
by CMShepard Go to last post
2 108
Drivers SONY DCR-TRV14E by Toni
I have a SONY DCR-TRV14E and when i plug the camera into a Visat system, it is not recognized and can't find the drivers to make it running under Windows Vista. Can anyone tell me how can i make it running or where to find the drivers? Thk for the help
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 19th 08 01:22 PM
by Robert E[_3_] Go to last post
13 438
CD and DVD Drive not found by globesmile
I upgraded to Vista and now I don't have use of my CD Drive or DVD Drive. It does not find it in the device manager and I already did delete the upper and lower filters. I went out and bought an external USB hard drive which is doing the trick for now. I reinstalled windows Vista and that did not help. I don't seem to be able to format my hard drive back to the original computer settings...
February 18th 08 10:22 PM
by happyface Go to last post
2 120
Vista ultimate 32 and 64 bit dvd rom gone by adey
hi guys I run vista 32 bit n 64 bit as dual boot. been having this issue where my dvd burner MAT****A DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device wont read cd or dvd of any kind and suddenly it will read and burn as well.. well today i noticed that on the both boots i dun have th drive. its missing in device manager, explorer... i dun have the upper filters or lower filters in the registry file for
February 18th 08 09:46 PM
by CMShepard Go to last post
1 98
Printer install problem by Kelx76
I love you!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. It's been a year since I've been able to print anything from my laptop. You're the best!!!:D -- Kelx76
February 18th 08 11:07 PM
by Kelx76 Go to last post
0 148
Windows Mobile Device Center doesn't connect with Sprint PPC-6700 by Sherry
I have spent time talking with Sprint about why the Vista desktop doesn't connect with my phone (PPC-6700). I have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mobile Device Center which I downloaded on 2/18/08 so I assume it is not downlevel. When I connect the phone and open WMDC, I just get NOT Connected. Anyone have this phone working on Vista? Any clues or things to test? Many...
February 20th 08 04:58 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post

From The