Mouse key has 2 functions by shotomorgh
Hello. I use a Logitech G7 mouse, I installed the appropriate vista drivers and assigned my buttons to keystrokes. (pictu http://www.billigdrucker.de/images/hardware/maus/logitech/Logitech-G7-Laser-Cordless-Mouse.jpg) The button on the left side of the mouse is the button I prefer to set my middle button to. As you know, in Internet Explorer the middle button pressed on a link opens a...
June 15th 07 09:23 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 156
vibe 512 meg mp3 player wont work in vista, but company states its by Fredrick
i have a pny vibe mp3 player ( usb ) it is supported by windows 98 and up, but it wont install on my vista but it does on a friends... 98 is the only os that didnt have the driver built in.. can someone help me?
June 15th 07 07:02 PM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
1 158
BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER with external USB HDD PHILIPS by Deathwing00
Hello, I need to work and Windows Vista always crashes randomly when I use my external USB Hard Drive. I have tried the drive in the same computer with Windows XP and it does not happen. I have also tried it in other computers and there were no problems. Is there any fix for this USB bug? I also contacted PHILIPS regarding this and they told me that it's an operating system fault.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 15th 07 07:02 PM
by freddy Go to last post
11 299
ZOOM 3025 PCI V.92 data fax modem vista compatability? by E
Erm, think i asked the question in the subject line. may have over done it. :-) Basically i got a vista ultimate comp coming next week, and really need an internal pci fax modem for work on this system. Anyone know if the zoom mentioned above will be compatable? Or name a pci fax modem that will certainly work? Any help gratefully received. Thanks :-) e
June 15th 07 06:58 PM
by freddy Go to last post
8 151
drives vanish in vista by nickthegreekuk
hi. i successfully install vista, install my programs but after a while my cd/dvd drives all vanish. I have tried restore, deleting drives and letting windows find them upon reboot. Any ideas? i would be greatful! :)
June 15th 07 06:39 PM
by freddy Go to last post
2 158
keyboard not working by Afua
I'm using the On-Screen Keyboard right now. I was trying to login to my Maplestory account but when I tried to type nothing worked. I've tried restarting many times but that didn't work. I have Windows Vista 32-bit Home Basic, the LED status on the Num Lock is on and it doesn't seem to turn off even with the On-Screen Keyboard.
June 15th 07 06:29 PM
by freddy Go to last post
2 145
Problem with Epson CX5000 Scanner Driver by harmonp
When I try to install a Vista 32bit driver for the CX5000 All-In-One Epson Scanner (downloaded from Epson), I get the following message: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device, but encountered an error while attempting to install it. EPSON CX4900/CX5000/DX5000. The system cannot find the file...
June 15th 07 02:38 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 201
Blue screen Error messages by Mekus
" windows has encountered an error and will shut down" 0x0008086 (0x00000000, 0x0000000, 0x0000000). The message will probably come on after typing this. I cant even enjoy my new laptop because of this. Help!!!
June 15th 07 12:14 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 207
Intel Chipset Update via Windows Update Fails to Install by Engel
0x80070103 -2147024637 ERROR_NO_MORE_ITEMS: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rls=SUNA%2CSUNA%3A2007-17%2CSUNA%3Aen&q=80070103+&btnG=Search&meta= http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/help/e5f5a9a7-dfeb-46c4-4345-ce26afedabcd1033.mspx -- "Mac" wrote: See attached snipped image.
June 15th 07 11:51 AM
by Mac Go to last post
1 581
Can't get my system to recognise my monitor correctly by superfleish
I upgraded to Vista yesterday, and initially the display on my MAG Innovision widescreen monitor was unchanged. I then downloaded updates, and it no longer recognized it as widescreen. I can adjust the resolution, but that looks like crap. I can't seem to find any drivers that are compatible with Vista. What do I do? -- superfleish
June 15th 07 04:59 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
4 150
Vista unable to read DVD by [email protected]
Vista Home Premium, 2 GB RAM, 32-bit, Sony Vaio system. When I insert a DVD in the DVD-RW drive, nothing seems to happen. The DVD light flashes for a while, then stops. Starting Media Center, WinDVD, etc., doesn't help. For example, with the DVD in the drive, when I start MediaCenter, I see the message "Windows Media Center cannot detect a video DVD in the DVD-ROM drive. Insert a video DVD in...
June 15th 07 12:09 AM
by Paul Smith Go to last post
4 161
Remote control windows media center by Lewis
The remote control does'nt respond. Is X10 the harware? When I click on the "portcommands" from the software,the answer is:"windows hostproces does'nt work (Rundll32)" and cannot be solved". I installed vista home premium again, but the problem is not solved. How to manage? Thanks
June 14th 07 11:49 PM
by Lewis Go to last post
3 174
KHypermedia CDRW/DVD Writer by Chuck
I have upgraded my machine to vista, runs great I have a KHypermedia RW/DVD writeable drive no drivers searched the net and cant seem to come up with any anyone have ideas or a place I can obtain one?
June 14th 07 10:42 PM
by Chuck Go to last post
4 200
Intel Chipset Update via Windows Update Fails to Install by freddy
Mac, These error codes always include an error message. Could you post it? The code likely has more than one cause, and the message accompanying the code can provide a clue as to which direction to look. -- freddy "Mac" wrote:
June 14th 07 07:23 PM
by freddy Go to last post
0 676
Microsoft can't even get mouse support right in Vista by Garrot
Microsoft is run by numbnuts. I use a PS2 KVM made by Linksys and I have both a Micorosft Explorer 3.0 and Logitech MX518 and they both come with USB to PS2 adfapters so I connect them to the KVM using the adapters. I have never had any mouse issue at all doing it this way on Win98SE, WinME, Win2K, XP, and Linux. But on Vista I get intermittent loss of mouse when booting up. Doesn't matter if I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 14th 07 07:14 PM
by Garrot Go to last post
10 316
BSOD with Windows Movie Maker for Vista by orca
I keep getting the blue screen of death every time i open windows movie maker. it usually works for about a minute and then the blue screen pops up and i loose everything i had been working on. I've made several movies before, and this hasnt ever happened before. Does anyone have any suggestions?
June 14th 07 07:12 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 167
SanDisk ImageMate 5 in 1 reader can't find drivers by Michael Ray Brown
When I plug in my ImageMate 5 in 1 reader, Vista reports it can't find the drivers. It also mistakenly identifies it as the ImageMate 9 in 1 reader. I've gone to the SanDisk Web site, and there's nothing about any driver updates for Vista. Technical support says I need to contact Microsoft for a Vista driver, but I have a feeling Microsoft will tell me to contact SanDisk. This card reader...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 14th 07 06:53 PM
by Michael Ray Brown Go to last post
19 333
Identify Drive by rjc
When I connect my USB drive (Camera which use as a temp. storage device) the computer will not show it as a drive when I click the Computer tab from the start button. The autorun is enabled and the device driver says that the camera is connected and operating correctly. This is a new laptop running Vista Buisness. I need to import and export but can't find the damn thing! Any help out...
June 14th 07 05:51 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 138
Vista tries to format any cd in the DVD/RW Combo Drive by Oriol Sanchez
Hi, I´ve got some problems with my DVD Drive on my Lenovo 3000 J115 desktop with a IDE DVD/RW Device. The Vista Bussiness 32 bits is preinstalled. We have Nero ultra 7 latest version installed. I can read the CD´s from the command line, but if I try to open it out of the explorer he everytime ask me to format the CD. The only way to start a
June 14th 07 04:50 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 177
PC "Air Card" with VISTA by Randy_Butler
Hello. I just purchased a Toshiba Satellite A205 laptop. I also purchased a UT Starcom PC5750 air card from Alltel. The card will work on my XP system but it wont work on my new laptop running VISTA. I am getting the run around from Alltel, Toshiba and Microsoft. Alltell says its compatible on their websites and in the store. Can some one please help troubleshoot why its not working on my...
June 14th 07 03:45 PM
by Randy_Butler Go to last post

From The