  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Anyone got speech recognition and synth working with RC1? by John Lorenzen
I am unable to get speech recognition or synth working on my system with a new Audigy4 sound card. I am trying to decide if I should return the sound card or keep trying to get the speech tech in Vista to work.
October 10th 06 01:16 PM
by WorcsMarkH Go to last post
5 156
Extra Mouse Pointer by rmc409
Every once in awhile, I get an extra mouse pointer on the desktop. It doesn't do anything, it just sits there, on top of all my windows. If I start a full-screen game, it is still on top. Pressing F5 doesn't do any good. The only way to get rid of it is to log off and then back on. The regular mouse pointer works fine. I am running RC1 64bit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
October 10th 06 12:10 AM
by rmc409 Go to last post
0 144
My Wandering Mouse by JJ
Every one in a while, the mouse pointer jumps to the top of the screen. Able to use the pointer most of the time. This started with the RC1 build (upgrade from XP SP2), the interim build and now on RC2. Using a touchpad on a dell XPS laptop - has anyone else seen this? -- John
October 10th 06 01:12 AM
by JJ Go to last post
0 147
Can you ugrade RC1 to RC2? by Just Bob
I have the RC2 disk: Is it supposed to be able to upgrade RC1 or will it only clean install over or next to?
October 10th 06 07:17 AM
by F.C.telefonica Go to last post
2 133
Installing new graphics card by J6
I'm going to be installing a new (VisionTek RADEON X1300 256MB DDR2 PCI) graphics card onto a A8V deluxe motherboard, I have a "Radeon 7200 in the PCI slot now that I am going to remove. (it doesn't work with Vista). I already have a "Radeon 9600" in the AGP slot that I am going to keep. Can somebody give me step by step info on installing the new card? Does the VisionTek RADEON X1300 256MB...
October 10th 06 06:56 AM
by J6 Go to last post
0 138
Is there a newer driver for Epson Photo 2200 for Vista? by Sven
this printer only sort of works. System becomes very slow and printing is just as slow. Anyone have any experience with this?
October 10th 06 11:48 AM
by Sven Go to last post
0 93
Epson Printer driver kills CD/DVD driver (MS Keep working PLEASE) by Alejo
since BETA 2 i noticed that my Epson CX4800 All-In-One drivers interfered with my CD/DVD players. but i was able to track it down to just the photoimpress driver for the scanner. but now in Vista build 5728 the printer driver has the same effect w/o any other driver for the All-In-One installed. has anyone else experienced a similar problem? unfortunately after removing the drivers it does...
October 10th 06 12:20 PM
by Alejo Go to last post
0 117
Subject: Looking for driver - nx9420 (HPQ0004 & HPQ0006) by FredrikS
I'm running Vista RC2 - 5744 and wondering whether anyone has managed to install drivers for HPQ0004 and HPQ006? I believe they are for the HP Quick Launch Buttons and the HP Mobile Data Protection System
October 10th 06 02:29 PM
by Ethan Stone Go to last post
1 121
Need help!!! by memes
I have vista ultimate and now my external hard drive is not even recodniced alongside with usb hub and devices and my external keyboard... What can i do. is here a number i can call for help??
October 10th 06 02:53 PM
by Jase Go to last post
1 123
Radeon X850 will not install in RC2 by John Williams
I have a PC Chips M848A motherboard and an AGP Radeon X850 video card. I set up my machine as a dual boot with Vista RC2 but cannot get the video card drivers to install. I have let Windows download and install it's own and I have tried downloading the driver from ATI's website for Vista (they are labled RC1 but I don't know if that really matters). Anyway, Windows disbables the video card and...
October 9th 06 11:45 PM
by John Williams Go to last post
0 154
My dvd-rw drive wont read disks in vista rc1 by Nothingbetter2do
Hi i was wondering if rc2 has fixed this problem... from some other forums i have noticed i am not the only person with this problem... i have an emprex 16x dvd-rw drive that works perfectly in xp but not in vista rc1...it did work before in beta2. the driver appears to have installed ok from what control panels says but when i insert a cd or dvd it wont read the disk (no matter which disk i...
October 9th 06 10:11 PM
by Nothingbetter2do Go to last post
0 138
SAGEM FAST 800 and RC1 by Mabal972
Hello I can't install my Modem Sagem Fast 800 on the RC1 I try with the 3.04b drivers and I try also in safe mode but Vista don't accept and reconize the drivers Do somebody did it? and how please? Thank you very much for your help Marc
October 9th 06 08:47 PM
by u913137 Go to last post
5 169
LCD Monitor by Thierry Dymon
I have two computers with LCD monitor with nVidia 6600 GT card. I have some problems during installation because vista (and XP) using CRT settings instead of LCL, and i have out of sync monitor problems. With XP, this problem vanish when logon screen appear, but with vista, the monitor stay dissynchronized... My current vista version is RC1
October 10th 06 11:56 AM
by Michael Go to last post
3 134
Which graphics card? by J6
Has anybody had any luck using a "Diamond Stealth S9250 Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB Graphics Card" using Vista? If not can anyone recommend a graphics card to get? I'm looking need to buy a new graphics card and would like some input on what will work. Thanks much. -- J6
October 10th 06 11:46 AM
by Harald Andersen Go to last post
8 130
Freezing problems NOT fixed on RC2! by heywood
I'm running the WV RC2 64-bit on an Athlon 64 3000+, 768 RAM, GeForce 6600 256 RAM, MB Asus A8N-SLI deluxe, and I'm sadly realizing that the freezing poblems have NOT been fixed! Very frustrating... I disabled the hard disk write cashing, as suggested by Mufaddal on this forum, disconnected all the usb devices (except keyboard and mouse), kept the system very clean (except for Vista...
October 10th 06 12:41 PM
by heywood Go to last post
4 110
Why nvidia bus drivers? by Martin Stein
Hello I have an A8N-SLI Deluxe mobo from ASUS - it uses the nvidia nforce4 chipset. It works well most of the time but I have experienced freezes and problems with it. Some of the software nvidia provides is of bad quality and you can read about problems people are having with data corruption and network connectivity. So I wonder what advantage would installing the nvidia motherboard drivers...
October 10th 06 05:19 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 143
help for Creative soundcard useres READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. by Fuzion
if you got and Creative soundcard (No onboard souncard on motherbord) then the only thnig you have to do is to go on creatives homepage (creative.com) and go to support go to downloads and then you can chose your sound device the ther is drivers for 98, xp and VISTA 32 bit and 64 bit. then download and install. ! that could not be easy`er than that ! and then you got beutiful sound in your...
October 10th 06 02:09 AM
by ZNM Go to last post
1 140
Microphone problems with RC1 by K.S.Sathish
i have Intel 945GNT mother board Interl D3.4 GHZ processor 1 GB RAM 160 GB HDD I have XP-SP2 + Vista RC1 my M/B has a built in audio device & my microphone is not working, can any one help me in this regard. But it is working with XP. K.S.Sathish
October 9th 06 08:22 PM
by Marco Dalli Go to last post
1 154
Anyone have luck with HP 5180 printer by RICK
Just bought a HP 5180 printer over the weekend. Software will not install on a vista RC1 built machine. Anyone know if HP has any beta software available that will work with Vista RC1? RICK
October 9th 06 08:52 PM
by Theo Go to last post
1 146
SanDisk Cruzer Profile by MxMaciek
Hello. does anybody have an idea, how to start SanDisk Cruzer Profile under Vista?? Well, it finds both: base and encrypted discs, but then Profile login cannot recognize the device... -- Maciej A. N.
October 10th 06 03:35 PM
by MxMaciek Go to last post

From The