³Ì·s¤â¾÷¶}*ܯS»ù, ¥itrade-in¤â¾÷ by ¦¿°¶±j
¦¿¥ý¥Í 24230092
August 15th 09 02:48 AM
by ¦¿°¶±j Go to last post
0 307
New MP3 Player driver cannot install. by Erin-Joi
I received a new Sony Walkman MP3 player today. When Vista attempts to install the driver I get the following error: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. MTP Device The system cannot find the file specified. Sony Tech Support told me to download...
August 14th 09 11:37 PM
by Travis Bickle Go to last post
5 515
Video problem. by krazyl
I did rebuild, well basically did an upgrade! Had an ASUS Stryker 2 extreme, with a qx6850! 4Gigs kingston HyperX ram. Well I put in a P6T mobo with a i7 920 and 12 Gigs corsair. With dual GTX 285's in SLI. Well for some reason I am getting 1.0 in windows video rating! A lil guidance would be appreciated! Thanks in advance. -- krazyl
August 14th 09 02:05 PM
by krazyl Go to last post
5 274
dvd/cdrom had disappeared?? by xcrazysimonex[_3_]
I have just installed vista onto a laptop using the dvd drive, but when it was all installed it hasn't seemed to install the dvd drive as it doesn't appear on my computer or device manager, just wondered if anyone knows a solution, I have tried to do the regedit thing but the files that need deleting aren't even there, want to put xp back on as the network adapter isn't working either as i think...
August 14th 09 04:46 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
6 262
updated DVD drive firmware, now Vista cannot find drivers by chipsndukes
Hi, I just purchased a new Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop, it has a TS-L633C DVD-RW drive and is running Vista Home Premium, 32bit. I updated the DVD drive firmware to the latest available on Dell's website (original D300, current DW10), which is supposedly Windows 7 capable. Now Vista is nagging me every time it starts that the DVD burner drivers need to be updated. The DVD doesn't need drivers,...
August 13th 09 09:52 PM
by chipsndukes Go to last post
2 271
DVD-RW drive question by RickyBobby
How come this happens? I will be using Windows Vista 32bit Home Premium and it simply will not recognize any DVD that I put in the DVD drive. I hit restart and the same thing happens. Then I hit shut down and let it shut down and then restart it with the power button and the DVD-RW drive and any disc in it will be read perfectly. This seems odd and disconcerting. Thanks to anybody who...
August 13th 09 05:56 PM
by RickyBobby Go to last post
6 295
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard by Carla
Hello My computer is a HP M9080 and it came with Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bits). This computer also came with a mouse and keyboard wireless, both from HP. I know my question may be stupid for you, but I think the most stupid thing is not trying to clarify our doubts. Anyway, I would like to know, please, if I decide to start using a mouse and
August 13th 09 12:03 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
1 248
eSATA not being recognized by bisonbarsinc
I recently purchased a Vantec NexStar external eSATA hard drive enclosure and have been having some issues trying to get it to work connected via eSATA. Everything works fine connected by USB 2.0 but when I switch over to eSATA the drive is never detected in Windows. The drive itself connected with eSATA is detected in my bios and in the JMicron boot screen but Windows fails to see it. I...
August 13th 09 02:15 AM
by bisonbarsinc Go to last post
0 277
Modem missing in device manager by vistax100
I accidentally uninstalled my modem on my HP Pavilion PC. I took the setup disk and reinstalled the modem, but now it doesn't show up on Device Manager. Modem seems to be working fine; I can connect to the Internet. But I need the modem to show up on the device manager so I can troubleshoot using my Blackberry to connect to Internet. Any advice on how to get the modem back into device manager?...
August 12th 09 05:51 PM
by vistax100 Go to last post
0 247
Please HELP - Numerous Blue Screens by scheung
I have received the bluescreen at least 20 times. Although I don't record the details each time, they appear to be different each time. I thought it was just a faulty laptop so I returned it and was given a new one and I am still getting the bluescreen. It usually appears after I install new software (installed printer) however I can receive upon startup as well. I recorded the details...
August 12th 09 05:40 PM
by trouble Go to last post
6 264
Bluetooth adapter will not save settings by crawjoel
I cannot get my bluetooth on my computer to be discoverable - every time I go into my settings and check "make my computer discoverable" and try to apply it says "an error has occurred - bluetooth settings could not be saved. The device may not be plugged in or working properly." This is a Sony Vaio runnning Vista Home Premium.... Bluetooth device working properly, it says, drivers up to...
August 12th 09 03:31 AM
by CM211090 Go to last post
2 222
How to install x86 .inf file over Windows 7 64 bit? by Interceptor[_2_]
I had USB scanner UMAX Astra 4500. Hardware info: USB\VID_0638&PID_0A10&REV_0000 USB\VID_0638&PID_0A10 There is no drivers under Windows 7 64 bit. I founded some drivers via internet: 1. Windows XP x86 driver v.2.6 http://www.yamada.de/ftp/Astra4500xp26.exe (inf file inside)
August 11th 09 03:52 PM
by Dave T.[_4_] Go to last post
3 293
BSoD Problems by someguy
Right, so I've signed onto these forums to try and get some help with a BSoD problem I'm having. I've never had problems before, but since returning from a weeks holiday I've been getting BSoD every so often. It will sometimes happen randomly, but it will always happen when I try playing Team Fortress 2. It could be when i load it or during the game but it does happen. I've got a program that...
August 10th 09 11:16 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 304
Plugged In, Not Charging Battery by Ted[_7_]
I have HP NW8000 laptop running Vista Ultimate. I installed SP1 a few days ago. After the upgrade, the battery is not charging anymore. Right now it is completely drained out and it says 0% available plugged in, not charging. I uninstalled the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery drivers (there were two) from the Device Manager and install them again with scan for hardware...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 10th 09 07:19 AM
by supersilverfox Go to last post
20 736
update to problem with Sigma Tel Audio drivers by robinb
I called microsoft yesterday asking what will be done via this problem for those who cannot get updated drivers for the Sigma Tel audio driver. The problem is Sigma no longer makes audio drivers and passed it off to another company who told me they are not making updated drivers at all for this type of audio codec. So how do you get updated drivers if you cannot? I have been on many forums via...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 9th 09 07:12 AM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
18 669
How to Hide Drive in Vista and Still Be Able to Use it. by Natéag[_2_]
"Natéag" a écrit dans le message de news:... "stoneys-nutz" a écrit dans le message de ... Phil B.;1107688 Wrote: In XP I could use TweakUI to hide a disk drive from the kids and was still able to use the hidden drive. There is no TweakUI for Vista and I've tried
August 8th 09 08:18 PM
by Phil B. Go to last post
1 296
Uploading Only New Pictures by fweinberg
Each time I upload pictures from my camera, automatically Vista is uploading pics that have already been uploaded, not just the new pics. Does anyone know if and how I can upload only the new photos, without deleting them from my camera. This is becoming a real pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:) -- fweinberg
August 7th 09 09:12 PM
by fweinberg Go to last post
0 253
Comp screen going black and crashing when plugged into tv by chaoserver
Hey, last night I plugged up my comp to my HD 52 inch tv and played a game and browsed the web, it was phenomenal and worked perfect. However this morning(I didnt unplug my comp from tv just shut my comp) it was all off, the image on screen too big. I believe I then tried to change the screen res on my comp, at which point it crashed after both screens went black, I put back the res and tried...
August 7th 09 07:34 PM
by chaoserver Go to last post
0 254
TV Tuner qustion by Wonderman[_3_]
Although this product claims to be Vista 64 capable will it run in MCE ? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815122012
August 7th 09 02:51 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
4 292
CD-DVD drive disappeared... by mccdaddy
Hi. I have an HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook with Vista Home Premium. The computer is just over a year old and the Pioneer DVDRW drive (DR-KD08HB) just stopped working. It no longer appears under Device Manager or Windows Explorer and the disk tray won't even open. I've had no problems with this drive before, it just seemed to die on me yesterday after I inserted a CD (which I can't retrieve). I...
August 6th 09 06:48 PM
by mccdaddy Go to last post

From The