  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Does not recognize Windows Mobile 5 device by Rick Lederman
I just received a new Vista Business machine. I installed Windows Mobile Device Center version 6.0.6783 and when I plug in a Windows Mobile 5 device (Symbol MC70) Windows says it does not recognize the device. Help? Rick Lederman
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 20th 09 07:38 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
11 383
Vista Home Premium 32 does'nt recognize External Harddisc by RPvD
When the disc is connected with firewire/usb, the right driver is intalled, but the computer doesn't show the station anywhere. I booted again, the disc is recognized in the bios, but it isn't shown anywhere when the computer started. Who can help me with this problem? Thnx in advance! --
January 21st 09 03:29 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
5 210
DisplayPort by dinesh
*Information on the DisplayPort™ Digital Display Interface* DisplayPort is a new, open, industry standard digital display interface, developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) Display Systems Committee. DisplayPort is this next generation display interface, and it is designed to serve as a broadly deployable connectivity solution for PCs, monitors, flat panels, projectors,...
January 21st 09 03:43 AM
by dinesh Go to last post
2 189
Need help urgent by abdussamadh
Hi guys, im new to this site i have a sys with intel 965 board; 4gb ram; two hdds of 500 gb and 160 gb; i was using vista 32 bit vista cracked demo version since mar '08 with 160 gb hdd i didnt face any prob. But now i added 5oo gb hdd driver with 32 bit vista now my sys boots late
January 22nd 09 10:55 AM
by Sid Go to last post
4 173
Need help please by azarax
Hello, people i am posting this thread for a problem i have been having. This morning i went to listen to some music on my external hard drive and it is not working. this is the first time it has stopped working and i am not sure what to do i thought i would post this thread and find out some info. I am not sure what is going on i do not know if it is broken or anything but i plug the external...
January 22nd 09 03:24 PM
by Max Goldman[_2_] Go to last post
8 185
Satellite Pro P300-1AY-need Win Vista 64bit Mass Storage Controller driver by Al[_7_]
Hi, = Please help. = I've got a Toshiba Satellite Pro P300-1AY notebook. This was delivered with Win Vist= a 32bit and now I've upgraded to Win Vista 64bit. I've managed to find all the drivers except the 'Mass Storage Controller' driver (ye= llow exclamation mark in Device Manager). It was suggested to install Intel Robson Package but this didn=E2=80=99t solve the p= roblem; the exclamation...
January 21st 09 10:30 PM
by Al[_7_] Go to last post
0 192
Is there a limit to devices windows explorer can show ? by Fisti
Have a tricky issue, I've looked through the forums and found a similar problem but not the same one, I got a new western digital internal sata 500gb hdd, It doesn't show up in windows explorer, But i went to admin tools/somputer management/storage and formatted a partition on the new hdd and i gave it drive letter T: but it's still not in explorer, Also I have a usb stick that wont show up, It...
January 22nd 09 05:50 AM
by Fisti Go to last post
1 161
XP to Vista (ide/sata) Mystery by Confused
My old XP pc died with a case of capacitor plague. I replaced it with a Vista pc. I thought that I would have no problem moving my data because on my other setup, I had kept all of my 'stuff' on a separate HDD (partitioned into 4 parts). Once I had gotten my Vista up & running, I felt ready to move-in my data drive from the xp machine. When I cracked open the case, I found that it was a...
January 23rd 09 03:28 PM
by SgtBaxter Go to last post
9 176
0x10D_6_ax88772+74a8, type 0 by Fault bucket 0x10D_6_ax88772+74a8, type0
I have fault bucket 0x10D_6_ax88772+74a8, type 0 for a bluescreen event and this is not the first event I have logged like this. Is there a solution to this?
January 24th 09 10:36 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 177
Vista Media Center remote volume vs Sidewinder X6 keyboard software by RalfG[_3_]
Ever since installing an MS Sidewinder X6 keyboard 9 (Intellitype Pro 6.3 software) the volume control on my MC remote has been non-responsive within Vista Media Center. It still works to control the master volume on the desktop when Media Center is not running and volume levels within some other media player software. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this or is aware of a known...
January 20th 09 02:16 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
0 227
Vista USB Printer install issue by bhennon
Well, i had high hopes that installing printers on Vista would work better than previous version of windows but as it turns out it is worse! I have an HP P2015dn printer. I hooked it up to my Vista enterprise machine via usb and it was recognized. The wizard took me to a point where it was asking for the driver disk. I dont have the disk so i decided to hit "Cancell" so that it would be...
January 21st 09 02:30 AM
by LVTravel Go to last post
6 207
LinkSys WRT54G Stops allowing internet access by Spirit
My WRT54G will stop allowing internet access every couple of days, more or less. We had two of these are work which were SEVERAL years older and they did same thing. I have Vista which I doubt is issue since the older ones at work had 95/98 and XP machines. Mine is Ver 8.0 with latest firmware and ones at work were 3 years older and probably never had firmware updates. My access was only physical...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 20th 09 11:35 AM
by Bill Leary Go to last post
17 417
USB port stopped working by spud
One of the 2 USB at the front of my PB desktop has stopped working. I uninstalled all the ports but this one is still not working.My friend suggested a clean install but I am reluctant as I have 300gig on this drive that will need to be backedup beforehand.Anything else I can try or is it likely to be a motherboard fault. I was using these 2 ports to backup some laptop drives before one...
January 21st 09 01:21 AM
by dj2freaky71 Go to last post
2 217
Getting a error message need help by Cory Murray
i am getting this earror message: 0xD1_MRVW147!. It causes my computer to shut down or give me a blue screen. Any ideas? please help
January 24th 09 10:34 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
6 181
Vista Latop restarts after powerdown...I've tried everything! by myDingling
Hey all. I got this problem about a month and a half ago that's been driving me insane. I'm usually able to fix pc problems or at least isolate the source pretty easily, but this one has had me on edge for too long now. *Specs:* Asus G1S gaming laptop, 3gb ram, running windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, AMI bios *Useful background info:* I lost internet service for a bit and left my computer...
January 22nd 09 06:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
9 163
Vista 64 doesn't see 8 gigs of ram. Just 4 by Zombie[_2_]
Motherboard combo EVGA nforce 780i SLl w/ Intel quadcore 2 Q6700 2.66ghz Case= Apevia MX-ALIEN-BK/500 Hard drive=Western Digital Caviar Greenpower 500gb 7200, 16mb sata-300 oem x 2 http://asr.smakugames.com/e107_images/emotes/default/smile.png] Power supply= UltraX3 ULT40064 1000 watt w/memory sticks! Corsair TWINX 4096mb pc6400 ddr2 x 4 Vid Card=BFG Geforce GTX 280 video card 1gb, gddr3, PCIe...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 20th 09 08:47 AM
by Dave Warren Go to last post
22 490
on screen keyboard by Connor
I have a laptop with Windows Vista Ultimate and when the Login screen comes up there is a keyboard showing under the user squares, and the keyboard is not the Acessibility keyboard(I think). Also, the mouse pad doesn't work, however if I connect a USB mouse it works.
January 22nd 09 10:53 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 194
dvd disappear by ibnsina111
hi I can't see my dvd icon from " my computer " in vista home premium hp laptop -- ibnsina111
January 22nd 09 07:30 PM
by ibnsina111 Go to last post
3 182
Compatiablity wizard by randallrivy11
can anyone tell me where to fidn the compatiablity wizard is in windows vista home prem 32 bit thanks -- randallrivy11
January 20th 09 06:28 PM
by randallrivy11 Go to last post
3 179
Problem: Icon on desktop when CD or DVDRW has disc inserted by [email protected]
Not sure what got changed but now when ever I insert a CD, DVD or CD blank or DVD blank in the drive I end up with an icon on the desktop. Can someone tell me when I can go to get rid of this. At the end of each session I need to manually delete all of these icons. Thanks,
January 23rd 09 08:24 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The