  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Windows Vista Driver Problem by Richard Heslop
Hope someone can help me with this problem i have with windows vista basic. for some reason windows vista no longer will install devices automatically, eg a usb flash drive which vista have drivers for it pre installed or any simple usb device that windows will have drivers pre installed. i have to tell windows to search the windows/system32 folder manually then it will install the 1 driver,...
May 19th 07 09:26 PM
by Don Go to last post
1 112
windows vista drivers by [email protected]
can any one help me with a free web site that have an upgrade for a device drivers for windows vista i have my Sat Pci card it works fine on windows xp but in vista i need the drivers some help plz
May 16th 07 06:24 PM
by jmcd02 Go to last post
3 105
Windows Vista error - blue screen Page Fault in Non Paged Area by PC
I had install a fresh windows Vista ultimate with other aplicatios, but sometimes gives me a blue screen with Page Fault in Non Paged Area Any Idea of what could be?
September 17th 08 03:57 PM
by TSDK[_2_] Go to last post
8 164
Windows Vista Final Release and Microsoft Intelimouse Optical by MarkS
Hey All, Is anyone have this problem. It seems that with Vista and MS inteli-mouse optical when you click on anything alot of the times it does a false double click. Using the mouse on a XP machine works fine. Any Ideas Thanks Mark
December 29th 06 03:14 PM
by Ronald Bauer Go to last post
9 192
Windows Vista Graphics Display Drivers for Intel D845gvsr...? by oc9ine
Hi, I have win vista, 640 MB, P4 2.4 ghz, I need Intel D845gvsr graphics display drivers? Can anyone plz help me in dis regard, I would really appreciate dat. Thanx 4 ur time n effort in advance. Oc9ine.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 7th 09 03:56 AM
by cybernaresh[_2_] Go to last post
15 453
Windows Vista Hardware Assessment by Scott Arnold
I need to know where this utility is getting it's data from. Is it sending my information to MS or is it from an internal database?
March 12th 07 08:01 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 133
Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility List by km
https://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/Default.aspx open only with ie (time being)
December 22nd 06 03:35 AM
by Roy Coorne Go to last post
5 234
Windows Vista Hardware problem (RTM x64) by Kuro
I was wondering if there is any answer about my problem... everybody is claiming that they do have the drivers but that it doesnt work that correctly, but the thing is, i started the Windows Update manager, and i found my missing driver for a PCI TV/Fm radio tuner (philips 7130) i download it as usual, but when it comes to installation, it just doesnt... it shows me an error page with a big...
December 22nd 07 02:38 PM
by si Go to last post
3 152
Windows Vista hauppauge wintv-pvr-150 by [email protected]
I have a hauppauge wintv-pvr-150 card and am running vista. I updated the drivers from the Hauppauge website but still cannot get the card to pick up any imput in thr rca jacks. Please Help!
June 30th 07 06:36 PM
by JW Go to last post
8 116
windows vista media player 11 by kevinj1965
ageWhen i try to start my media player 11 i get message that says the file wmploc.dll has a version number of 11.0.6000.6336 where 11.0.6000.6344 was expected. It says it was not installed properly and must be reinstalled. I cant find a download on windows website.Any suggestions anybody?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 6th 08 06:11 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
27 624
Windows Vista Memory Diagnostics by Edward
Hi Every time I run a Windows Vista Memory Diagnostics and it completes and gets ready to boot back into Windows it freezes on the blank screen with the progress bar running? While Windows Memory Diagnostics was testing it didn't report any errors and memtest64 also didn't report any errors. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit.
April 28th 08 02:41 PM
by Edward Go to last post
7 194
Windows Vista mouse issue.. Possibly ease of use type issue? by Malakie
Hi, I too am having a mouse issue with Vista however mine is a bit different. The mouse works fine until I press the shift, alt or ctrl keys then I get a 3-4 second 'pause' or freeze of the mouse then it starts working again. At first I thought this was something to do with the handicap features like sticky keys and such... I have never used them and I have verified that all those...
July 10th 08 09:30 PM
by Malakie Go to last post
0 122
Windows Vista NOKIA PC Suit by Matthias Marx
Hello, does anyone know, when nokia will released somithing für the NOKIA 6230 that it will be possible to synchrinise the mobile phone with vista? Regards Matthias
March 17th 07 04:59 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
4 124
Windows Vista OEM by Wuzziwu
If I install Vista OEM and then change a the cpu, will it still work?
February 16th 08 03:23 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 172
Windows vista on External Hard disk by Stephane
Hi, is it possible to install windows vista on External Hard disk? thank in advance
September 6th 09 12:55 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 218
Windows Vista over an USB drive by Igor
Hi Guys, I'd like to install windows vista over an USB attached drive. It wasn't possible with WindowsXP; Is it possible with Vista ? I have a Company notebook I can't overwrite with Vista (for Company policies). Thanks Igor.
September 6th 06 05:00 PM
by Igor Go to last post
0 496
windows vista premium does not automatically install usb devices by Robin Harris
I've configured my laptop to run bluetooth but now it won't automatically install usb devices. After not finding them I search the Driverstore folder and they are there but not in the System32 folder. If I plug the devices into a different port it runs through the whole procedure again and I have to configure search Driverstore. I uninstall the usb items in Device manager and then had to...
January 28th 08 10:13 AM
by thepointer[_2_] Go to last post
8 286
Windows Vista Premium drive letter issues by hobo baggins
Hello all. I'm having problems running cds in my labtop with windows vista. I've instaled some apps despite this, but others refuse to autorun or install, throwing an error that reads: E:/ The directory name is invalid. Now, I deleted the empty D: "DATA" drive that the Vista install put onto the
March 30th 08 08:03 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 235
Windows Vista problems for BisonCam, NB Pro on ASUS A6JC by Kron
Dear Sirs, I installed the proposed driver for Windows Vista for my BisonCam, NB Pro built-in webcam, in my ASUS A6JC, ASUS Z92J laptop. Even when everything seems ok, when I try o configure it to work with Messenger Live, Yahoo Messenger the program blocks and the only way to close it is stopping my computer. Any help? Thanks in advance.
November 24th 06 05:53 PM
by Kron Go to last post
0 122
Windows Vista RC1 and 3com wifi card by Michele Di Maria
Hello, I am running the wifi card "3Com OfficeConnect Wireless 11g PC Card (3CRWE154G72)"... I installed the WindowsXP driver but the only way to let the card switch on is to open the program "3com Officeconnect Wireless Utility" and click on "Radio On", this every time I reboot the pc... So, for this card there's no native driver for Vista and the driver for XP has to be "switched on"...
September 8th 06 07:48 PM
by Michele Di Maria Go to last post

From The