Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
TV signal on S-Video input, setup by Uri
The TV signal arrives from a digital set-top box to the PC through an S-Video cable. The Vista Media Center setup wizard recognizes the signal, but there is no option to finish and save the setup without a remote control, which I don't have. Solution?
September 28th 07 09:54 AM
by Uri Go to last post
0 89
Cannon Camera stoped Importing Pictures by nycmike
My Cannon PowerShot A530 was working fine until today. It will not let me import pictures. It does not prompt me to do anything, it just does nothing. I have Vista and I checked the control panel and nothing has changed since I've imported pics the last time. Any help would be appreciated.
September 28th 07 11:05 AM
by nycmike Go to last post
0 79
windows media players by p.g
Can or hav do I tell windows media players Bibliotek it's a double album i "rip"??? -- hej
September 28th 07 12:32 PM
by p.g Go to last post
1 73
NO PICTURE WHEN PLAYING MOVIE by DawainD
I revently downloaded several movies from limewire and when I try to play them in Windows Media Player I only get sound, no picture. Please help....
September 28th 07 04:11 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 73
Screen saver by KMAR
The screen saver will remove all color from my pictures and then displays them in black and white. Why and how do I fix this problem? -- AK
September 28th 07 05:40 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 80
WMV File Size??? Data vs DVD??? by Beejaysoo[_2_]
I have just imported a few videos from my digital video camera and have noticed some considerable file sizes. One video I imported came in at 5.24 GB. When I take that file and prepare it as DVD the file size becomes only 844MB. Is one of these what I see referred to as a data file and then the other is a DVD file??? They are both file type .WMV. What's the difference?? Once I have my...
September 28th 07 08:22 PM
by Beejaysoo[_2_] Go to last post
0 79
MSDVD maker won't burn by Hans
Hello, After 2 times burning successfully with MS DVD maker, on my new PC with VISTA Home Premium, suddenly it won't work. Everything goes OK till the burning process is started. But after pressing BURN it won't go further. Can someone help?
September 29th 07 05:03 AM
by cubfan Go to last post
1 89
W. Media takes visual away when splitting clips by Muzman
Ive imported avi footage from my camera on W Media. When I split the footage, the 'new' footage only plays back with audio. I cant seem to get the visual back no matter what i try. Before splitting, I can view what ive put on there with no probs. Please help!
September 29th 07 11:11 AM
by Muzman Go to last post
0 102
Recording what I hear by Qlike
Can anyone tell me how to record streaming audio from the internet? I have a Dell 1520 with the standard audio card and can't record directly from the net. It wasn't a problem with my old machine with XP. I was on the phone with Dell for about an hour and a half and couldn't figure it out. THX
September 29th 07 02:10 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 72
Images won't open in photo gallery by mayq
I use windows photo gallery to view my images on my vista laptop and it all worked perfectly for about a month, now when i double click on a thumbnail to view the image nothing will happen. I also tried to open Windows Photo Gallery as a program and a white blank box just pops up as though the program has frozen! does anyone have a solution? i really found WPG useful~
September 29th 07 06:37 PM
by mayq Go to last post
0 85
media player and portable device by john
is there any way to be able to see what is already on my portable device and delete what i do not want on it????
September 29th 07 07:19 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 86
WMC Erasing Video Recordings & Automatically Scheduling Recordings by HP Multimedia Man[_2_]
I had 13 videos erased from from my hard drive by WMC. At the time I had 32% of the hard drive capacity available. I logged on one morning, all 13 were gone from the recorded list. I happened to look at the programs scheduled and WMC had on its own searched the TV listings and scheduled future recordings of the listings that were available. AI or what? I do not want to have the...
September 29th 07 10:43 PM
by HP Multimedia Man[_2_] Go to last post
0 139
windows media player error HELP HELP HELP by bballingenyus23
i am using an hp pavillion dv6449us with windows vista, and windows media player 11 has stopped working. whenver i try to open it i get this messge: The file wmploc.dll has a version number of 11.0.6000.6324 where 11.0.6000.6336 was expected. Windows Media Player is not installed properly and must be reinstalled. Do you want to reinstall the Player from the Microsoft Web site? I then proceed...
September 30th 07 04:48 AM
by Glenn Go to last post
8 117
dvd playback by tim
Hi i just made my first dvd from using windows dvd maker, And i was able to play it on my computer, and on a sony ps2 but my Panasonic dvd player wont play it. i tried it also on a newer dvd player that was only about $40 and it played . I will check with panasonic,about that. But i was wondering if there are any options when choosing to burn a dvd that i could try differently? My files were...
September 30th 07 11:30 AM
by tim Go to last post
0 75
sound but no video by Eric
using dvd maker with vista. I have videos in avi. When i burn them using dvd maker they burn fine but when I watch them in my dvd player the menu comes up fine and even has video previews on the menu. However, when I go to play the actualy video I get sound but no images. I know the disk are compatible with my dvd player. I have burned these same files with another software and it works...
September 30th 07 11:36 AM
by Eric Go to last post
0 80
Ripped cd skipping at end by Rocky 33
I've seen that other people are having the same problem I am. After burring 300 cds on my new GATEWAY laptop I found during playback every song "skips" somewhere in the last 20 sec.of the song. I just used my laptop for the first time for a DJ gig, and this problem was a huge embarssment. Not sure of my sound card but it sounds like a problem within WMP. Does anybody know the fix for me?
September 30th 07 04:38 PM
by Rocky 33 Go to last post
4 99
Unable to upload pictures and video. by Mlynnrose
I will admit, I am not a computer wiz, but on my old laptop I could upload pictures to be printed and vidoes to e-mail. Now I go through all the same steps and select pictures and try to upload, but at that point, my computer won't do anything. Can anyone expain to me what is going on and if this is a setting problem, explain what to do in leymans terms. I'm completely frustrated, I waste...
September 30th 07 05:17 PM
by Mlynnrose Go to last post
0 117
Recording TV Issues using Two TV Tuners by HP Multimedia Man
I have a m8010y HP Multimedia computer using Vista Ultimate. The computer came with two TV tuners. Both of the tuners were recognized during Windows Media Center setup. When attempting to record TV programs most of the time WMC records the right program but 30% of the time it does not. I find very little information addressing issues associated with PCs running two TV tuners.
September 30th 07 06:55 PM
by Curious Go to last post
3 107
Where can i DOWNLOAD more OFFICIAL vista wallpapers by davo gonzalez
yeah im tired of searching for more vista wallpapers. there are lots in the web but most of them are not the ones microsoft created. i dont see any section where i could get them...can anyone help? thanks
September 30th 07 08:00 PM
by Wim Hekken -) Go to last post
1 89
DVD Maker by Lauren927
I recently made a slideshow of pictures, music, etc. with the DVD Maker and saved it. When I went to open it today, an error message came up that said: The foreground video file is not accessible. The setting has been cleared. When I click okay, the title of the file is there, but not a single picture is listed. Is this an option setting I can change, or not? If so, how do I do that? If...
September 30th 07 09:54 PM
by Lauren927 Go to last post

From The