Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
cant stream audio fron internet by iiperry
im running media player 11 with vista, but cannot stream any audio files from the internet, eg a mp3 music file from a music website which uses windows media as its player, it goes to cannot display this page
October 2nd 07 06:41 PM
by iiperry Go to last post
0 88
Windows Slideshow and Photo Gallery by Fed Up with Vista's inadequacies
When trying to open windows photo gallery I get a a blank window that can only be gotten rid of by ending the process. I don't get any pictures or controls of any type. For slideshow, when I go into my pictures folder and try to select a specific group of pictures and then click slideshow at the top of the frame, nothing happens. Even when not selecting a specific group of pictures,...
October 2nd 07 08:20 PM
by Fed Up with Vista's inadequacies Go to last post
0 87
I've lost my project! by Schatz
I began to publish a movie project but was unable to complete the process at the time. Later, when I went to call up my project to finish the publication, my entire project was gone! Where did it go and can I get it back??? I'm running Vista Ultimate. Please help.
October 2nd 07 08:20 PM
by Schatz Go to last post
2 78
Windows DVD Maker results in no audio and incorrect menu by workinonit
To All Who Read This, Thanks for you Help! I am trying to burn 13 different AVI clips from my hard drive to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker within Vista Home Premium. - I've tried burning the same set of items 3 or 4 times now, with each time a different result. One big problem is that the DVD title menu does not show all 13 files that I had included and therefore I cannot play them all -...
October 2nd 07 11:04 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
3 94
Motherboard volume TOO loud by coffe
Hello, my computer makes an odd and loud sound while running "certain" applications. I am almost sure that it is the motherboard speaker. I looked in the BIOS menu but couldn't find any type of control. If I lower the master volume within the Windows mixer and do certain events, the sound is heard again quite loud, if I mute the device (or master volume) then the sound finally is shut. ...
October 2nd 07 11:15 PM
by coffe Go to last post
0 94
Vista Home Premium - Windows Movie Maker not found by HUIG
I've got an OEM Home Premium 32bit vista on a Dell laptop, I reinstalled it myself when I got the laptop. Now I would need to do a simple video job, but there is no Windows Movie Maker to be found. I tried to see if there's a way to add features as maybe it isn't installed as default but I can't find a way to do so. What's the problem here?
October 2nd 07 11:20 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 100
Blurry slideshow in Windows Photo Gallery by Ralph Wiggum
When viewing photos in slideshow-mode with the Fade theme selected, the images lose a lot of quality: http://shell.novanett.no/~oye/WindowsPhotoGallery.jpg Do I have a wrong setting somewhere? I'm running Vista Ultimate. Here's the original photo: http://shell.novanett.no/~oye/IMG_2739.JPG
October 3rd 07 12:50 AM
by Onedutch Go to last post
4 117
Is possible to Boolean filters like author AND NOT in Win Pictures by Onedutch
Hello All, Is possible to use Boolean filters like author AND NOT in Windows Pictures Gallery? I have tagged all the pics with my name as author. So when i place my own name in the search field top right in the Windows Pictures Gallery i find all the pictures I ever have taken. Instead I only want to see the pictures which I have Tagged with my name.
October 3rd 07 12:58 AM
by Onedutch Go to last post
0 66
Sony Cam DCR-TRV33E by Yannis Pavlou
Sony's site, at the compability board writes that the above Sony model is compatible with MS Vista 32 bit. The problem is that IS NOT. The anousment from MS, to Sony, is that the specific model has drivers in Vista. Any help...?? I cannot find drivers in Sony's site, because..... its not nessecery, according Sony..!!
October 3rd 07 04:20 AM
by Krisna Keo Go to last post
1 123
Internet Video Streaming by Maurice09
Runing vista I can not stream video files from the net, I use to watch shows on kuduclub.com, when I was running xp // it uses windows media playerm but with vista it just does not run ?? any help please??
October 3rd 07 05:42 AM
by miruca Go to last post
8 137
Scrolling through Images in a particular order. by Zareku
Let me try to make some sense here, because this is very difficult to explain... I am trying to open some pictures in a particular order. I like to have my files sorted by the date they were modified. I've already set this up, but when I open the image and try to scroll to the next one, it opens the next image as if they were alphabetically sorted rather than the date they were modified....
October 3rd 07 08:33 AM
by Zareku Go to last post
0 72
itunes installation on vista by DanielD2190
ive been trying to install itunes 7.4 but everytime it just comes up wiht error message 2738, i dnt have any previuos versions installed, and have quicktime already on there. CAN ANYBODY HELP?
October 3rd 07 11:04 AM
by Ramesh, MS-MVP Go to last post
1 87
Media Player gets CD title/tracks wrong by KRK
Hello, I am trying to rip a double cd to my pc (vista, mp11). I have no problems, except that mp11 gets the titles of the tracks wrong. Whichever of the 2 cds I rip, mp allocates the titles from cd2. Other than editing the titles manually, what should I do ? Thanks
October 3rd 07 01:19 PM
by K111 Go to last post
1 71
movie maker for vista by rohfred
I am doing a video of my son's football games and I want to find away to indentify/highlight him on the movie by putting a circle around his body or making him stand out in some way. Is there a way to do this??
October 3rd 07 01:53 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
2 78
Windows Photo Gallery images have a green tint by loneranger1
My windows photo gallery had been working fine. The last couple of days i have noticed that when i open a image, it is discolored and has a green tint. Any ideas on how to fix this? Can Windows Photo Gallery be reinstalled? Thanks
October 3rd 07 02:29 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
5 95
Windows Media Player HELP ME by BahamaMama
We have Windows Vista Premium Edition. I have downloaded lots of music from Walmart. At first it all auto downloaded to my Media player..now it is saving under my music folder in a folder marked downloads and I can't get it to go to my player. From the Media player I have tried the F3 method however the songs still won't add. I don't know what in the world to do all I know is I have wasted...
October 4th 07 01:51 AM
by BahamaMama Go to last post
0 74
Music from zen to media player?? by DavyD_83
Hi, just got a laptop and i'm using vista with windows media player 11. I have a load of music on my Zen, and i'm trying to transfer it all to my computer so i can organise it better. Does anybody know if this is possible, and if so how do i go about doing it? I couldn't see a way, but obviously that doesn't have to mean there isn't one. Any help appreciated, Thanks, Davy
October 4th 07 02:41 AM
by DavyD_83 Go to last post
0 76
Media player will play songs for a while, and then will quit playi by Trevor
I have an intel d865 motherboard and the soundcard on there uses the SoundMax technology. After installing Vista, my media player will play songs for a while and then will not play anymore. I click a song to play, and the song won't start and no sound will come out. My driver was determined to be up-to-date, and when I restart my computer I the problem starts all over again. Can anybody...
October 4th 07 03:51 AM
by Trevor Go to last post
0 89
Video and Pictures library settings by Marko_77
Hello, I am using Vista MCE and one problem came in setting up libraries.. Is there any possibility to make separate library setting for picture library and video library? At the moment i have network storage, where i keep separate folders for pictures and videos. Folders named:
October 4th 07 06:11 AM
by Marko_77 Go to last post
0 95
New Creative X-Fi Drivers -- Vista Driver 2.15.0003 -- 1 October 2007 by Cal Bear '66
New Creative X-Fi Drivers -- Vista Driver 2.15.0003 (51.85 MB) -- 1 October 2007: http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
October 4th 07 02:46 PM
by Grae Go to last post

From The