Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Vista Home Premium: Forced Subtitles not appearing for DVDs. by Raymonkey
I have a number of problems with subtitles with my VMC running Home Premium. Bear with me while I explain, as I feel they might be related, and if anyone can shed some light on a solution it'd be appreciated :) Issue 1: Watching 'Atonement' there is a section where people speak French. This would normally be accompanied by subtitles in English. These are 'forced subtitles' and appear...
May 20th 08 11:44 AM
by Raymonkey Go to last post
0 135
Windows Media Player-- -Media Center blues by wdl
I can play CDs, it has stopped playing from the library, all I get is a scrach, I can play music on other players installed such as Real or Quick. This applies to Media Player and Media Center Any help/sugestions greatly appreciated wdl
May 24th 08 12:30 PM
by wdl Go to last post
0 133
Sonic Stage library transfer file to Mobile phone K850i by stumpys
Can anyone advise me how to Sonic Stage library transfer file to Mobile phone K850i
May 24th 08 05:14 PM
by stumpys Go to last post
0 136
windows movie maker with vista by ryan
whenever i finish editing a movie with movie maker and i publish it to either a cd or for playback on my computer everything goes as planned. when i try to play it back with windows media player it will play the first 38 seconds or so and then the video will crap out and stop showing. on the bottom it shows that it's still playing, and in some cases the audio will continue to play, but no...
May 24th 08 08:40 PM
by ryan Go to last post
0 109
Calling zachd (MSFT) by jaycee
Reposting your last message (5/22) below. Thanks for your interest in my Windows Media Player problem. I took the PC back to the shop where I had bought it but they had no idea how to fix the problem. I then asked them to reinstall Vista OEM. Free. WMP OK now. A day spent watching TV while reinstalling all programs! Could you submit the error report and then verify what fault bucket...
May 25th 08 09:43 AM
by jaycee Go to last post
0 115
Why can't I see my Video? by polefroggy
I can only hear the audio from video clips I made with my Logitech WebCam. Originally I had no problem in viewing the video. My PC crashed, I reloaded Vista Home. The video clips are still on my backup drive but only the audio will play. I am using WMP 11. When I try to play a clip WMP says it has acquired the Codecs and the audio starts up but no video. The video clips are listed as .avi...
May 26th 08 03:57 AM
by polefroggy Go to last post
0 120
video by sugarbowl
I have downloaded videos from itoon. I have vista. Then I burned a cd. I can hear my burned video but cannot see them. Does anyone know that reason for this. Thanks for the info.
May 26th 08 12:17 PM
by sugarbowl Go to last post
0 144
video clip database/organiser by KRK
Hello, I have hundreds of video clips on my pc, some downloaded, some copied from disks. They are in all sorts of formats, including many not supported by Microsoft (eg RealPlayer, FlashPlayer, Quicktime). I need a file organiser or database to organise the files so I can find those I need.
May 26th 08 12:21 PM
by KRK Go to last post
0 113
High Quality Pans and Zooms with Movie Maker by PapaJohn
I've been testing the use of custom video effects.... using custom xml files.... to achieve the kinds of high quality pans and zooms in Movie Maker 2.1 or MM6 that are done by Photo Story 3.... Things are looking pretty good... here's a new channel at vimeo where I'm checking the test clips... http://www.vimeo.com/PapaJohnTestClips --
May 26th 08 03:40 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
0 139
NO AUDIO IN VIDEOS by Ana Ibis
Hi, When I import home videos from my digital photo camera, they always go through without sound. Can someone help?
May 23rd 08 10:48 PM
by Ana Ibis Go to last post
0 120
IrfanView and VLC Media Player by fledermaus
Suggested software for pictures and video: IrfanView is a deservedly popular little program for pictures. It has a straight forward interface making it easy to use, and has a good complement of features - resizing, conversion, correction, printing, etc. It is available from tucows. VLC Media Player is a great program for video...reliable and solid. Both programs work without problems with...
May 23rd 08 10:16 PM
by fledermaus Go to last post
0 139
Making video DVDs programmatically by Michael A. Covington[_2_]
I need software components and/or maybe a developer to help me with a project which I can't disclose entirely here... It's a C# program and uses DirectShowNet (from SourceForge) to arrange and display some video clips. We also need to make video DVDs of the chosen set of clips, preferably with control over the menu structure. If NeroVision API worked, it would be ideal for the job, but my...
May 20th 08 04:45 PM
by Michael A. Covington[_2_] Go to last post
0 127
windows host process rudll32.exe has stopped working by rudll32.exe
hello,, when i want change my themes i getting this error massege please help me thanks.. windows host process rudll32.exe has stopped working!
May 21st 08 01:16 PM
by rudll32.exe Go to last post
0 124
DVD movie and file attachments by VistaNewbie
I created a short DVD movie that plays for about 4 minutes and consists of 36 JPG images and two music clips. Is there a way to include a folder in the DVD with the original JPG and MP3 files that I used to create the slideshow? The DVD plays exactly the way I want it to but I would like to be able to browse the DVD for the images and music that are in the movie. Ideally, it would be nice if I...
May 21st 08 04:56 PM
by VistaNewbie Go to last post
0 147
Windows Live Photo Gallery / Windows Photo Gallery slideshow-probl by CheeBee
Hy! In the last days, my Photo Gallery reduced the Slideshows' resolution into a horrible quality. Where i can change it back? Somebody help me! Thanks
May 21st 08 07:57 PM
by CheeBee Go to last post
0 126
Cannot use right click on web sites to use functions by Johannes
I just got this new pc with Vista Premium 32 bit. Now I cannot right click on any web site or page while using Internet Explorer 7 to use any of the functions. However, it does work in Netscape and on the other pc in I.E. As I am totally inept with computer programs, could the problem be with the I.E settings? If so, how do I change that. I have looked and tried several functions, but can not get...
May 21st 08 09:22 PM
by Johannes Go to last post
0 115
Choppy transitions by grwrogs
All Transitions consistently choppy. Updated GForce8600. New system: M9250f HPPavilion VSP1 -- greg
May 21st 08 11:20 PM
by grwrogs Go to last post
0 108
le programme a cessé de fonctionner by nathalie blanchart[_2_]
" bonjour, tout d'abord je m'excuse mais je ne suis pas assez douée en anglais pour poser ma question. dès que j'ouvre un programme après qq secondes j'ai un message:un problème Ã* fait que le programme a cessé de fonctionner.....windows va fermer ce programme et vous indiquer si une solution est possible. dans la réalité des choses, windows ne propose aucune solution j'ai par exemple...
May 22nd 08 04:34 PM
by nathalie blanchart[_2_] Go to last post
0 116
Can't Rename Individual Songs in WMP by Sam[_9_]
Hi. I have a CD of songs with generic names such as 0101Track1 (probably my dad used some weird CD authoring program) and, it's a custom CD of songs from different albums/artists. I want to go into WMP and rename them to their correct names, but if I only change one it will change the rest to match the album. How can I change them all to their correct names and albums? -- "...I fail to...
May 23rd 08 12:22 AM
by Sam[_9_] Go to last post
0 155
Photo Gallery - import thumbnail only by JCH
I have several CDs and DVDs of family pictures that were either taken with a digital camera (recent) or scanned from negaitives, slides and prints. Some go back to the early 1900s. The pictures themselves take up too much hard drive space to keep on the computer itself which is why I copied them to CDs and DVDs in the first place. I would like a gallary of thumbnails only so I can identify...
May 27th 08 05:28 PM
by JCH Go to last post

From The