Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
seem to have lost my mp3 sound... help by timeman[_2_]
I seem to have lost my mp3 sound although I can still hear computer sounds.. I remember there used to be a sound device thingy were you could enable disable sound devices but I cant seem to find it. can someone please help.. TIA
April 21st 10 08:21 AM
by timeman[_2_] Go to last post
0 498
Email Signature - Video by Keith William Barton
Please could someone tell me how I could make my email signature a video, I have tried but with no luck. If anyone can help, please, let me know. Many Thanks, Keith
April 12th 10 03:39 PM
by Keith William Barton Go to last post
0 319
seem to have lost my mp3 sound... help by timeman[_2_]
I seem to have lost my mp3 sound although I can still hear computer sounds.. I remember there used to be a sound device thingy were you could enable disable sound devices but I cant seem to find it. can someone please help.. TIA
April 21st 10 08:21 AM
by timeman[_2_] Go to last post
0 326
e-mail-attachments(videos) by NIGHTCRAWLERmb
Lately I have found that my Videos sent as attachments in my Windows Mail on Vista are failing to open when I double click. What occurs is that they play, but in the backround with the original e-mail still in view. To see the attachment video I have to click on the icon(i have now on the taskbar) to view the video playing. The previous video attachments, those, which I had save on hard...
April 23rd 10 02:24 AM
by NIGHTCRAWLERmb Go to last post
0 329
Movie Maker and Facebook by Bestlife
I used Movie Maker to edit a video and I want to post it on Facebook. Any suggestions out there about how to do that. Thanks
April 24th 10 02:24 PM
by Bestlife Go to last post
0 366
Lost Sample Picture Yosemite Valley by bdenegar
Hi, I'm new here and I hope someone can help. I lost the Sample Picture Yosemite Valley from my 64 bit Vista Home Premium. I checked this site plus many others without success. Could someone email me a copy or direct me to a site where I might download it. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks -- bdenegar
April 29th 10 09:41 PM
by bdenegar Go to last post
0 358
Can't drag clips to timeline/storyboard - Movie Maker by Trevor[_7_]
I am trying to edit a video file as I have done hundreds of times before using movie maker, but I can't drag clips to the timeline/storyboard any more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
May 4th 10 08:07 PM
by Trevor[_7_] Go to last post
0 528
How to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to pc? by YouFeng
Many iPhone users have asked how to transfer iPhone contacts along with contact photos to their pc. They need to backup their contacts somewhere in case of data loss, especially for those who have so many important clients? contacts on their iPhone. They just need a way to backup their iPhone contacts. What shall they do?Here I'd like to share my experience in this :I used this iPhone Contact to...
May 8th 10 03:28 AM
by YouFeng Go to last post
0 707
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community by No Name
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the...
May 8th 10 07:49 AM
by No Name Go to last post
0 1,041
April 10th 10 07:44 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 360
features of windows vista by Windows10
I like the windows vista flip 3D its very easy to use.
April 8th 10 09:17 AM
by Windows10 Go to last post
0 371
Can't drag clips to timeline/storyboard - Movie Maker by Trevor[_7_]
I am trying to edit a video file as I have done hundreds of times before using movie maker, but I can't drag clips to the timeline/storyboard any more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
May 4th 10 08:07 PM
by Trevor[_7_] Go to last post
0 762
How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF andconvert other popular video and audio even HD video by kankan ll
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add?" button to...
May 7th 10 07:53 AM
by kankan ll Go to last post
0 752
CanNOT PLAY VOB files on Media Player? by naples ken
my vd camera produced VOB files-BUT Media Player will not PLAY them---why NOT ????????
May 20th 10 01:41 PM
by naples ken Go to last post
0 1,419
Picture icons don't show preview of picture by surfsunsummer
I have tryed what you suggested but i could not find options under organize. When i open up my pictures folder and there are all my pictures all it shows is the grass and hills sceen. I would like to be able to see my pictures before opening them. thankss for the consideration -- surfsunsummer
May 20th 10 09:50 PM
by surfsunsummer Go to last post
0 1,254
license issue with mp3 stuff by zachd [MSFT]
If you're getting a message like that, they aren't MP3 files. Where did these files come from originally... ? -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. --
May 22nd 10 06:48 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
0 1,348
Crazy for the HD movies without Blu-ray player by greentea09
Now-days Blu-ray Disc is well known for storing high-definition video, PlayStation 3 video games, and another data, with up to 25 GB per single layered, and 50 GB per dual layered disc. It's really a great temptation for all movie lovers. However, you can't enjoy it if you treat it just like an ordinary DVD. Why? Have you ever heard about Digital rights management (DRM) yet? Well blu-ray disc was...
June 3rd 10 03:29 AM
by greentea09 Go to last post
0 1,418
Crazy for the HD movies without Blu-ray player by wangqing
Now-days Blu-ray Disc is well known for storing high-definition video, PlayStation 3 video games, and another data, with up to 25 GB per single layered, and 50 GB per dual layered disc. It's really a great temptation for all movie lovers. However, you can't enjoy it if you treat it just like an ordinary DVD. Why? Have you ever heard about Digital rights management (DRM) yet? Well blu-ray disc was...
June 3rd 10 05:44 AM
by wangqing Go to last post
0 2,033
38 WIIKEY FUSION Informacion by wiikeyfusion
Atendiendo a las peticiones de los usuarios finales y distribuidores, estamos encantados de confirmar que el apoyo WBFS se incluirán en Wiikey Fusion. Pronto podremos comprar Wiikey Fusion.Segun nos informa el distribuidor para españa www.R4spain.com/tienda WBFS es un sistema de archivos desarrollado especialmente para el almacenamiento de copias de seguridad de Wii que comprime los juegos a un...
April 7th 10 07:44 PM
by wiikeyfusion Go to last post
0 369
Cannot delete music by thebaron
Hello, I am unable to delete many music files on my computer for completely unknown reasons. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium I believe it's called. The computer says, "You need permission to perform this action." I have tries to change the permissions by going to "properties" and trying to "edit" the "security," but it doesn't allow me to change it! I'm going bananas! Please help me...
August 9th 12 10:50 PM
by thebaron Go to last post
0 1,247

From The