Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

How do I turn on spell checker?

Old November 26th 08, 03:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Brink

Default How do I turn on spell checker?

Hello Andy,

This tutorial will help show you how to fix the Spell Check language
error in Windows Mail. You will need to do this from the main Windows
Mails window that it first open up to and NOT from within a compose
message window.

'Windows Mail Spell Check'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68...ell-check.html)

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Andy B;895432 Wrote:
"garysgold" wrote:

Click Tools/Options/Spelling Tab. In the language dropdown select
another language & click 'Apply'. Reselect your language, click apply
and ok. Should work.

Gary H.

--
garysgold

Huh, there is no spelling tab under Tools/Options.

Kindly advise where I might find it

Thanks.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Old December 1st 08, 06:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
JanSK

This was very helpful to me; however I believe you should mention that under
"settings" check the box - "always check spelling before sending". Then the
spell check worked for me but wouldn't until I checked that box. I'm also
curious as to why this isn't automatically set up with the original install.

Thank you

Old January 5th 09, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Kellye

Andy B;895432 Wrote:
"garysgold" wrote:

Click Tools/Options/Spelling Tab. In the language dropdown select
another language & click 'Apply'. Reselect your language, click apply
and ok. Should work.

Gary H.

--
garysgold

Huh, there is no spelling tab under Tools/Options.

Kindly advise where I might find it

Thanks.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Thank you it works now!!!

Old January 28th 09, 05:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
t-4-2[_99_]

NOT in Windows Mail.
Windows Live Mail has spell check for both English ( United Kingdom ) and
English ( United States ).
Link to install Windows Live Mail :
http://download.live.com/wlmail

t-4-2

Old February 5th 09, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Becka

Thank you. Once I figured out to change language and apply then go back and
change back to English it worked! Thank you so much! This was very helpful.

"Claudia" wrote:

Thanks much. This worked.

Old February 7th 09, 09:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
akimo

здравей

"Becka" ha scritto nel messaggio
Thank you. Once I figured out to change language and apply then go back
and
change back to English it worked! Thank you so much! This was very
helpful.

"Claudia" wrote:

Thanks much. This worked.