How to change iPhone Ringtone

Old May 10th 09, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_15_]

Default How to change iPhone Ringtone

Versatile DVD and video converters for all kinds of portable players:

' *4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html)
It is best DVD Ripper, DVD Rip software to rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to
MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping
speed. It can help you to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV,
Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.

' *4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html)
It is the most advanced total video converter which can convert between
any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB,
WMV, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between
all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA,
M4A, RA, RAM, OGG, APE, AU, FLAC with excellent conversion speed and
quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player. It can
support all the popular portable players

--
iloveipod0909
iloveipod0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12007

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 11th 09, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_113_]

Sony products collection:
' *4Videosoft Walkman Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/walkman-video-converter.html)
' *4Videosoft DVD to Walkman Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-walkman-converter.html)
'*4Videosoft DVD to PS3 Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ps3-converter.html)
' *4Videosoft PS3 Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ps3-video-converter.html)
'*4Videosoft DVD to PSP Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-psp-converter.html)
' *4Videosoft PSP Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/psp-converter.html)

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

Old May 12th 09, 12:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_4_]

Discount products for everybody:
' * 4Videosoft DVD to Walkman Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-walkman-suite.html)
It can convert DVD to Sony Ericsson 3GP, MP4. At the same time, it can
convert all video and audio formats to Sony Walkman.

' * 4Videosoft DVD to Archos Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-archos-suite.html)
It can convert DVD to Archos 750 video, Archos 5 video, Archos 105
video. At the same time, it can convert any video and audio formats to
Archos supporting AVI, WMV video, even MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, 0GG audio.

' * 4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html)
It can convert DVD to MP4, convert DVD movie to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3
etc. At the same time, it can convert videos between MPG, MPEG, MPEG2,

onemoretime0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12052

Old May 13th 09, 12:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_7_]

Inexpensive converters collection:
' * 4Videosoft DVD to Archos Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-archos-suite.html)
' * 4Videosoft DVD to Walkman Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-walkman-suite.html)
' * 4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html)
' * 4Videosoft DVD to BlackBerry Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-blackberry-suite.html)

Old May 14th 09, 02:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_17_]

There are a lot of popular software on the market. Thank you for your
information. I also know some practical softwares. I want to share to
the people who come this nice website. These tools are designed for
video conversion.
' 4Videosoft Sansa Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/sansa-video-converter.html)
' 4Videosoft Mobile Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/mobile-video-converter.html)
' 4Videosoft BlackBerry Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/blackberry...converter.html)
' 4Videosoft Archos Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/archos-video-converter.html)
'4Videosoft iRiver Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iriver-video-converter.html)
' 4Videosoft Walkman Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/walkman-video-converter.html)
' 4Videosoft Sony XPERIA Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/sony-xperi...converter.html)

Old May 15th 09, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
onemoretime0909[_10_]

Practical video converters for MP3 player:
'*4Videosoft DVD to Creative Zen Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-cre...zen-suite.html)
'*4Videosoft DVD to Zune Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-zune-suite.html)
'* 4Videosoft DVD to iRiver Suite*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iriver-suite.html)

Old May 16th 09, 09:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_20_]

Video converter brands are numerous on the media market. But the quality
and credit of 4videosoft is splendid. Hope people trust this brand and
support it.

Old May 18th 09, 01:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
music-fan

On Apr 21, 5:51*pm, pursuelove80 pursuelove80.3qz...@no-
mx.forums.camcorderanswers.com wrote:
Now, more and more people revel in fashionable gadget, such as ipod,
iphone, zen, zune, psp…We could hold one for basic usage, but we can’t
make full use of it. In the following text, I will share my experience
to iphone fans to show '*how to make your own ringtones*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html):

*Step 0 :* Download 4Videosoft '*iPhone Ringtone Maker*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/download/i...tone-maker.exe)

[image:http://www.4videosoft.com/images/gui...er/steps..gif]

*Step 1:* Click *“Browse…”*(*Button 1*) to import the file(audio or
video file) that you want to make ringtone from it.

*Step 2:*Click *Episode* button to listen the music to find what you
want as ringtone.

*Area 1:* Drag the start & end slider to set your wanted episode

*Area 2:* Type the start & end time in the corresponding text box
directly to get the exact episode.

*Step 3:* Click *Whole* Button to pre-listen the converted audio before
generate.

*Step 4:* Click *“Browse…”*( *Button 2*) to choose the output
destination.

*Tip 1: *Check *"Export to iPhone"* option, the converted ringtone will
be loaded to your iPhone directly.

*Step 5:* After all the settings are finished, click *“Generate”(
Button 3)* to begin making your own iPhone ringtone.

All the process had been finished, enjoy your music when your phone
rings!

Another wonderful share for dvd fans:
If you are a dvd and iphone fan, try this tool---- 4Videosoft' *DVD to
iPhoneConverter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter.html). It can provide
you a opportunity to appreciate classic movie on iphone when you want to
kill time.

--
pursuelove80
pursuelove80's Profile:http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11992
View this thread:http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8559

http://camcorderanswers.com

following small tools will help you with iphone ringtone conversion.

Eufony Free AAC MP3 Converter, http://www.softe.net/free-aac-mp3-converter.php
Eufony Free M4A MP3 Converter, http://www.softe.net/free-m4a-mp3-converter.php
Old May 18th 09, 12:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
danglingman55[_4_]

I find a useful article he
'* How to convert video for Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1?*'
(http://tinyurl.com/r4y3kh)

'* How to convert AVI, FLV video to QuickTime movie?*'
(http://tinyurl.com/qfqrgq)

'* How to convert video to BlackBerry?*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/how-to-con...lackberry.html)

--
danglingman55
danglingman55's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12082

Old May 19th 09, 06:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
[email protected]

1.Tipard iPhone Ringtone Maker
Tipard iPhone Ringtone (http://www.topsevenreviews.com/tipard-iphone-
ringtone-maker.html)
and iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/
tipard-iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html) provide an all-in-one
solution to make ringtone for iPhone with your loved music.

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide...nterface-n.jpg

key functions:
1. Both can convert almost all mainstream video/audio formats to
iPhone ringtone M4R format. Then transfer converted ringtones to
iPhone directly without iTunes
2. Both allow you to clip any music and video segment that you
like as iPhone ringtone.
3. Both can play the music before converting with built-in
player to ensure it is just the ringtone you want when someone calls
you.

Mac Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/iskysoft-video-
converter-mac.html)
Best DVD Ripper(http://www.topsevenreviews.com/)