can't access temp folder under user profile

Old March 31st 10, 09:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
alving

Default can't access temp folder under user profile

Hi
I cannot access TEMP folder under user profile, or even access any file
in that folder. It says the folder is corrupt. I tried to run ccleaner,
however that didn't fix it. Could someone please suggest how I can get
rid of this folder and start a new one

Thanks
- Av

--
alving
Old April 1st 10, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
ashvin

ccleaner delete cookies etc but not profiles.. the user profile you are
using should have administrative rights..

--
ashvin

Just chill
-pls post your feedback on my reputation, would be of great help to fine
tune and provide better support..-

Old April 1st 10, 03:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Antrikshy

Hi there.

There's no temp folder for each user account. There is a common temp
folder at C:\Windows\Temp. Is that what you're talking about? Well, I
believe you need to be an admin to access that.

What error are you getting?

--
Antrikshy

Old April 1st 10, 04:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
ashvin

I would rather say remove the hard drive.. connect it exoternally to
another pc.. take ownership of the folder and then delete it..
Thoughts??

Old April 1st 10, 08:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Antrikshy

No, ashvin, that won't do it. Probably it will show some errors if you
use another PC to delete it.

--
Antrikshy