compaq R4000 wireless by zeifers
vista found the built in wireless card and installed its drivers, i can see networks but it can not connect, it tells me i have low wireless signal quality problems. xp worked fine and my xbox 360 works on my network, i get the same problem if i try to connect to any other wireless networks. any idea on whats going on?
February 4th 07 05:55 AM
by zeifers Go to last post
0 163
Microphone by Indexcase
Ok I don't know about you all, but my mic isn't working on any chat rooms or chat clients? It works with my computer though. I have speech recognition on my Windows Vista Home Premium, and it works with that. If I go to a chat room though, and try to voice chat doesn't work the talk button is grey. I even tryed chat clients same thing talk button all grey?
February 4th 07 07:39 AM
by Indexcase Go to last post
0 156
No compatibility data on 3 devices by J.Delage
I also posted this on the setup board. Hi all, I just ran the Win Upgrade Advisor, and there was no hardware or software problem, but there were 3 devices for which it says there was "no compatibility data". They a - Intel System Management BIOS Driver - SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC - Silicon Image SiI 3114 SoftRaid 5 Controller.
February 4th 07 07:41 AM
by Byron Hinson Go to last post
1 191
Intellipoint 6.x Installation Problems by Rx
Hello, I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate from win xp. In XP I had intellipoint 4.1 installed...yes it was a little outdated...but my mouse worked fine and it had all the features I was looking for. Since upgrading to vista, I no longer have the functions I am looking for and I would like to install intellipoint 6.02 or 6.1 to upgrade my mouse features. However, vista will not let me...
February 4th 07 07:43 AM
by Byron Hinson Go to last post
1 189
Can't read DVDs by Waistcoat
Hi there, I can't persuade Vista to read DVDs. I've got a Pionneer DVD-RW drive, and an IDE DVD Rom. When I put a disk in either drive, and try to open it from Computer or to explore it, explorer hangs, with a green line going through the breadcrumb bar, and then it simply stops responding. I have to shut down the computer by holding on to the power switch for 5 seconds in order to...
February 4th 07 09:12 AM
by Waistcoat Go to last post
1 185
Imate PDA-N Not Recognised by IKD
Hi, Any suggestions on how to get Vista to recognise this PDA - Comes up as an unknown USB Device. Imate support is not responmding. Iain
February 4th 07 09:28 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 213
PCI WIFI-TV Card Driver for Windows Vista by Jhonky
Hello!! First, sorry for my english. Well, would you like to tell me if there are some driver for windows vista 32Bit for de pci wifi-tv card? I can't see tv with the driver that installs windows vista for defect. Thanks a lot.
February 4th 07 09:31 AM
by Jhonky Go to last post
1 219
unknown device (presario v6000) by chris
i have loaded vista premium on a presario v6000 i always see a unknown device has anyone had this problem? what can i do?
February 4th 07 11:02 AM
by RR Johnson Jr. Go to last post
1 181
Orange SPV smartphone can't sync with windows mobile device center by Mark Bowles
I am trying to sync my Orange c600 smartphone with WMDC but without success. when I plug the phone in via USB, Vista installs the drivers and WMDC attempts to connect. After about a minute of trying the program just says "error" and there is nothing else I can do. Please help. I even tried downloading the latest version of WMDC (6.0.6783) but it makes no difference.
February 4th 07 11:13 AM
by Max Go to last post
1 231
Unable to safely remove eSATA disk by Peter Meinl
I have a eSATA disk connected to a VIA VT6421 Controller (Driver Date 8.11.2006). Vista does not show the disk when I click on "Safely remove hardware". Using Device Manager I tried to set the disk policy to "Optimize for quick removal" but this option is disabled.
February 4th 07 11:24 AM
by Peter Meinl Go to last post
9 328
Thumbdrive memory by GWJ
I have a PQ1 U230 1GB and a SanDisk 1GB. After installing Vista, my system will not read the PQ1, SanDisk works okay. I have plugged the PQ1 in other computers with XP and it works okay. Also, my system reads a CompactFlash card reader okay. I have tired different USB ports with no success. My system makes the sound and the CPU meter shows it is reading it, but the drive does not show up. My...
February 4th 07 11:32 AM
by GWJ Go to last post
0 218
LTT 200 by Marcos Kleine
Hi! I have this Lg Ltt 200 card. I dont find any driver for windows vista. The chipset is Philips SAA7135HL. Is there a way to make this card work on Vista? Is there other software that will work? Thanks
February 4th 07 12:18 PM
by Marcos Kleine Go to last post
0 245
Cannot sync a HP ipaq 6515 con Vista by Luis
I am unable to sync my ipaq 6515 with Vista. The windows mobile device center detects it with no problem (and I can access all files in the ipaq from windows vista) but the sync always gives an error message. How can this be fixed? Thanks.
February 4th 07 12:19 PM
by Luis Go to last post
0 217
Sound (and brightness) not working, after Vista Upgrade by Stewb
I am using a laptop and I bought a vista upgrade edition. It installed fine but now neither the brightness changing nor the sound work at all. It says that there is no sound card installed. I went into devices and the driver for the sound card is worling fine. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
February 4th 07 01:45 PM
by Stewb Go to last post
0 280
Clear Experience Index by GeekUnit
When I was first messing around with Vista I refreshed my "Experience Index" thing-y at a time when my BIOS clock was incorrectly set. Now, because it's in the future, my rating never updates! Is there anyway to _completely_ purge old ratings? I've searched through the registry and I can't find a thing. Thanks -- GeekUnit
February 4th 07 02:41 PM
by GeekUnit Go to last post
0 264
DViCO: New Beta Software On DViCO's website by Herb Tyson [MVP]
3.51.03. This is beta... it's about 48MB. If you have the DViCO FusionHDTV card and it's not working correctly in Vista, it's worth a shot. Information and download link he http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/Eng/Support/MyQA.aspx?act=RD&id=9075&pg=1 If that doesn't work, try he
February 4th 07 04:04 PM
by Herb Tyson [MVP] Go to last post
2 243
Sound driver for my laptop in Vista by Daniel Kejser
Hallo all, i Buy VistaBusiness yester day, and i can't get my sound driver work yet, i can listen sound if i use my head phone bot not if i remove my head phone, i use a laptop and my laptop is Fujitsu Siemens PA1510 i hob i can be help here, the new vista designs its relly cool ;D
February 4th 07 04:52 PM
by Daniel Kejser Go to last post
2 216
Bluetooth and plug-in devices problems on Vista Business by Mohamed
Hi all, I installed Vista Business on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6400). Installation went fine without any problems. After the setup I updated all of my drivers from Dell website so that it uses Vista drivers. Everything up to this point was fine. Then I tried to pair with my mobile phone (Nokia N73). A problem occurred and Vista complained about the presence of "Bluetooth Peripheral Device"...
February 4th 07 05:43 PM
by Mohamed Go to last post
0 219
Cant install Vista on new drive by Necronomicon
Ok heres the thing..i bought a brand new drive..a seagate 160gb and windows vista premium. I plug in windows and start computer..it asks me to hit any key to boot from cd or dvd ..then it loads windows files Then the blue green screen comes up with the following: Copying Windows Files Expanding files Installing Features Completing Installation
February 4th 07 05:46 PM
by BobS Go to last post
7 232
Synchronizing music from WMP11 to HTC MTeoR? (WM5) by Rolf Barbakken
Have anyone managed to get WMP11 on Vista to recognize the Storage Card on the mobile phone and use it for storing music? This worked fine on XP with WMP11, but although Vista finds the storage card in Explorer, it does not find it in WMP11. I have to manually copy the files over to the storage card with explorer. Anyone? --
February 4th 07 06:44 PM
by Rolf Barbakken Go to last post

From The