BSOD on playing divx 6.0 files on WMP 11 by Nir
No divx codecs installed. Played divx file on WMP 11, Got BSOD :--) Rebooted, installed divx codecs, and played the file and it worked! Hardwa NVIDIA 6200 GeForce 256 MB Windows: Home Premium 32 bit
March 10th 07 03:35 PM
by Nir Go to last post
0 136
Display Driver Stoped by Leo
I get this error message just after Windows Vista starts: Display Driver stopped responding and has recovered Display Driver nvlddmkm responding and has successfully recovered
March 10th 07 03:40 PM
by Nir Go to last post
2 149
ACPI problem.... by ebar3
I contact Microsoft and Gigabyte about this issue. Both didn't work. I have an ACPI problem that gives errors right when I boot. The errors don't come up in balloon on the screen they log automatically in the event viewer. I know ACPI has to do with power management and I guess this explains why my tower won't "sleep" anymore. BUt in the event viewer it states "IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not...
March 10th 07 03:56 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
5 158
A little help please by Mark32
O.K. I have windows vista ultimate 32-bit os, ADM Duron 1.4ghz pros with 623 mb of ram. I am haveing truble with my sound card it is a sis 7012 and its built in to the mobo. vista says its there and it works fine and there is no conflict with anything, but I can not plat sounds of any kind. I also have a daul boot with xp. When I use xp it workes just fine. Ive updated my drivers and...
March 10th 07 05:28 PM
by נועם הדרי Go to last post
4 142
lifecam with vista home premium by Ray
i can't seem to get my lifecam working, downloaded the vista upgrade software but everytime i click to start ithe program it just wont work and a silly error message tells me microsoft will get back to me with a fix!
March 10th 07 05:42 PM
by Kirk Go to last post
3 150
HP Pavilion Vista E-mail Support respond about drivers, updates. by GT
What do they say when problem cannot be solve. has anyone gotten this also? all this email is BS until HP actually release the damn drivers and updates. I apologize for the delay in answering your message. Due to the increased volume of messages we receive daily, our response time has increased. Now the issue in hand: I would like to inform you that there are many compatibility issues with
March 10th 07 05:43 PM
by GT Go to last post
2 179
unable to burn MP3 discs on Windows Media Playr by carkids
I Have Windows Vista, And I have not found a way to burn Cd's to MP3 format. I CAN burn standard format, however. I have ripped CD's to MP3 format, so I should think that when I burn a disc that was ripped to MP3 format it would burn it to disc in the same format, but it doesn't. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
March 10th 07 08:54 PM
by Puppy Breath Go to last post
1 216
No CD Rom Drives by
Hi Guys I just reinstalled Vista Home premium and lost my 2 DVD drives. They are in device manager but windows won't bring them up. I remember reading in these news groups how to fix that in the regestry but forgot how. Can someone tell me how you delete the upper and lower filters. And is that what I have to do? Thanks Carl G
March 10th 07 09:46 PM
by Go to last post
3 316
remove write protection by milgar
I have a flash drive and am trying to backuo, but vista home premium tells me i must remove write protection. Advice on how to do this
March 10th 07 11:00 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
4 210
Connecting external USB hardware by Sweepe
I'm having problems when i try to connect different things, via the USB ports. When i connect my MP3 flashplayer (Creative Muvo) it finds it and adds the extra harddrive, and the same happends when i connect my Maxtor external harddrive. But when i try to connect a Seagate harddrive, a HP digital camera (both as disc drive, and digital camera) Windows Vista tryes to find the drivers at...
March 10th 07 11:02 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 174
Nvidia SLI Driver. by RonK
Nvidia has released a Beta driver for Vista 64 bit. You can successfully enable SLI. It works but I get artifacting ocassinally. Post back if you get the same results. http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html
March 10th 07 11:56 PM
by The Traveler Go to last post
4 190
New problems with WMDC B3..... by mlai
OK. Maybe this problem runs a little deeper. I have a HTC Hermes device (Dopod 838pro) which has been synchronizing fine with WMDC B3 on Vista RTM x64 since November when I set it up. However, the stability has worsen recently and now it refuses to show up when attached via USB to my Vista machine. I know the connections are fine because I still see the Windows Mobile Remote Adapter in...
March 11th 07 12:11 AM
by mlai Go to last post
3 233
Black and White on TV display with nvidia by Rob and Sonja Young
Have tried every driver under the sun in the last 2 weeks. Still black and white on my tv. I miss XP already
March 11th 07 12:30 AM
by JW Go to last post
4 169
Vista and memory cards, do they work ? by Someone
Hi, This is really an annoying problem and has happend 4 times now under Vista (2 under RC2 and 2 on the final). I have a Smart Media card for my digtal camera and 2 different USB 1.0 card readers. Well, Vista did it again, I went out today took about 40 pictures put them in the card reader, windows sees the card, pulls it up, shows thumbnails of 1/2 the pictures, and then explorer crashes...
March 11th 07 02:05 AM
by Someone Go to last post
0 162
Touchpad mouse scrolls won't work by Dan
I have a Dell laptop and after I installed Vista, my built in up/down and left/right scrolls don't work on my touchpad mouse. I loved that feature and want it back. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
March 11th 07 02:33 AM
by susan Go to last post
2 159
1440x900@60Hz by joseam
hola quisiera que me ayuden compre Windows vistas premiun y no me acepta el monitor. la pantalla es de 19" y me aparece un cartel "SOBREEXPLORACION SELECCIONE ES SU ORDENADOR 1440X900@60 HZ" luego de pasearme por todo. no puedo cambiar la configuracion si alguien sabe como lo puedo hacer se lo agredezco, por que ssto me saca de paciencia.
March 11th 07 03:11 AM
by LarryM Go to last post
4 174
Device Set Up by Darryl
I just loaded some music and created a playlist from using URGE for Windows Media Player. I pluged in my iPod in order to transfer the songs intio the iPod, but nothing happens once it's pluged in. How do get the player to recognize that my iPod is plugged into the USB port?
March 11th 07 03:16 AM
by Mikeh Go to last post
2 161
Maxtor Shared Storage Device by Olivier Marquet
Hello, I have the same configuration, but I am able to access the MSS with passwords. However if I try to back-up files, I get "No mapping between account names and security IDs was done " and cannot access it "Russell Wood" a crit dans le message de ...
March 11th 07 04:18 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 161
New 2007/2/7 Realtek AC'97 audio driver. Will this work on mine? by GT
system: HP PC P4 HT 2.8ghz, 1.5gb, 160gb, Ati 9550 I have Realtek AC'97 audio motherboard. I have not installed this as I'm waiting for HP to provide the driver if they ever do one. Has anyone installed this and find it stable enough to be used. Is it driver only or will this include both driver and a software package. I have not installed this as I'm waiting for HP to provide the...
March 11th 07 04:39 AM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 146
Upgrading Hardware by Jameel Qureshi
Hi all, I'am going to be upgrading/adding new hardware over the weekend and I would like to know if I need to re-activate Windows. I running Windows Vista Ultimate, and the hardware changes are going to be a new Graphics Card and adding one extra DDR2 Memory. How many changes do Microsoft allow before you have to re-activate Vista. Thank you,
March 11th 07 08:34 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post

From The