Drivers for Pixma Printers (e.g. MP 750) by Anthony Cummings
I cannot get my Canon iP6000D to work(install) with the CD or downloaded files from Canon website. All the files seem to be compatible for Windows XP, 2000 or older versions. Maybe Vista isn't what it's all advertised to be!! "Connie Devine" wrote: I am running a Canon IP6000D and all is well. The really amazing thing for me is that I have an Olympus Camedia P-400 printer using...
January 17th 08 09:44 AM
by Anthony Cummings Go to last post
0 136
Broadcom TPM for vista bitlocker by Anthony Gruetzmacher
Anyone been able to find the software to make the broadcom TPM work for vista bitlocker? I have got a dell latitude D 810. Thanks Anthony Gruetzmacher
February 23rd 07 04:35 PM
by Anthony Gruetzmacher Go to last post
2 242
Vista fail to recognise Leadtek USB PalmTop TV box by Anthony H Yang
Hi, can anyone help? I have a Leadtek PalmTop USB TV box, which is working fine with Vista (by using the manufacturer's program). I want to use it with Media Center, but it does not recognize the TV box. Have no clue why. Please help!
June 28th 07 02:14 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 153
X800 GT (AGP) Not working... by Anthony LiPetri
Tried installing the drivers that are provided by ATI and they do not work. Tried installing the Windows VGA Driver which uses the x800 SE (WDDM) drivers and it fails. What do I do now?
September 14th 06 06:06 PM
by Anthony LiPetri Go to last post
4 170
Graphic Driver Issue (X800GT AGP) by Anthony LiPetri
I'm having a problem installing the Standard VGA driver for RC1. The error message I get basically says that Windows had a problem installing the VGA driver and the reason for it is that it cannot be found. I don't recall deleting anything from the install, and the ATISMBus driver that downloaded before through Windows Update is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help me?
September 14th 06 08:05 PM
by Anthony LiPetri Go to last post
0 178
ATI Drivers & Vista by Anthony LiPetri
Just did a clean install of Vista RC1 and have determined that the Code 43 issue is not with the ATI drivers themselves, but with the motherboard. If you're having issues with the drivers the most likely cause is that your motherboard (at this time) has no support for the WDDM. I am no expert by any means but for me to have an issue now with my graphics card means that my motherboard...
September 23rd 06 07:44 AM
by NW Otter Go to last post
4 170
HD cable to floppy? by Anthony Marsh
My new computer did not come with any floppy drive and I never see any need to install one since nothing done on floppies is not now done on CD. So, I wonder if I can use that 34 pin connection on the motherboard for something else. Does anyone know of an adapter cable to connect a hard drive to the floppy socket? Any other types of drives like ZIP that can connect where the floppy drive...
November 14th 07 07:28 PM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
3 146
Huappauge 1600 setup by Anthony Marsh
Short of uninstalling and reinstalling, is there any way to go back to the old set-up routines to change the settings? I just had a cable upgrade and want to make sure it sees the new channels. It now assumes the set-up was correct and skips to the end.
April 9th 07 04:22 PM
by DBRASCO Go to last post
1 115
Hauppauge 1600 by Anthony Marsh
My problem installing the Hauppauge 1600 is more mechanical than software. The manual talks about plugging in the RF cord from the cable box. As if it's the old days of sending out the signal as channel 3. But the Motorola DCT3412 I outputs in HD via the DMI outlet. I have the RF out going into the Panasonic DMR-EH75V video-hd-DVD recorder. Then I am trying to run the RF out from the...
February 3rd 07 02:23 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 206
Intel 915 and Aero by Anthony Marsh
Conor wrote: In article , apulaski says... I am using on board Intel 915G graphics. Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor told me that it is Aero capable, however Aero is not running. I of course have downloaded the latest drivers from the Intel website... Anyone have any insight here? Aero is running but not Aero Glass which is...
February 5th 07 11:46 PM
by mikey31 Go to last post
7 180
Vista RC1 64 Bit by AnthonyV60
Hi...downloaded and built dvd as instructed...ran the dvd...setup starts..then informs me that my system is not a 64 bit system...I have a new Compaq Presario with an AMD Athalon 64 Bit 3500+. I am trying to test Vista using Microsoft Virual PC in using a clean install....Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance AnthonV60
September 12th 06 03:53 PM
by Sascha Benjamin Jazbec Go to last post
1 201
Looking for aneyony else with a HP dv9000 series notebook. by Anthony[_8_]
I have a HP dv9420us and am running Vista Home Premium 64. Iv had a lot of problems in the past. Had to send it back for repairs 4 times. I am currently having BSOD with sleep and Media Center, HP says its my video driver (nvidia GeForce Go 6150). Iv tried upgrading the driver but after several failed attempts HP tells me to what for a custom driver for my model. I'm just looking for someone with...
September 22nd 08 03:28 PM
by Gerald Abrahamson Go to last post
5 251
nvidia video driver for HP dv9420us by Anthony[_8_]
Ok, I have been having BSOD problems when my notebook wakes to record with Media Center. I have a HP dv9420us with nvidia GeForce go 6150 graphics. Its running Vista Home Premium 64. Iv been told that when I update my video driver it will cure the BSOD. The driver version I have is 7.15.10.9815 A I know the current update is version 7.15.11.6743 A at the HP website but it wont install. I get an...
October 24th 08 06:44 PM
by Anthony[_8_] Go to last post
8 281
LG PC suite Wndows Vista by Anthony[_9_]
Hi there all I have a LG U990 Viewty Nobile phone. The program that came with the phone to connect phone to my PC will not work with VISTA does any one have a solution? Cheers Anthony
September 19th 08 08:08 PM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 184
Right Click context menu very slow on Desktop by Anthony_Marx
Whenever I try to right click the desktop , (icons, folders, or background) the context menu takes a very long time to pop up. I tried ShellEXView and disabled all of the items. It didn't fix the problem I have. New computer, and I only have 1 restore point, that was before I installed heavy programs Adobe CS3 and Office 2007. If I can fix it without having to reinstall these I'd be very...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 11th 08 05:33 PM
by Malakie Go to last post
10 196
no sound after i got a new graphics card. by Anti*Star
hey, i upgraded my graphics card (ATI HD3850) on my computer and it works fine but i no longer have sound on my computer. i tryed updating the drivers and changing the settings and still no sound. when i take out the graphics card i have sound again. i asked bestbuy and they said that i shorted out something on the motherboard, i told them that when i take the card back out i have sound...
January 7th 08 01:40 AM
by Malke Go to last post
5 144
HP nx7400 bluetooth and Broadcom drivers... by Antibiyotik
Where can i find this drivers? Still there is no drivers on HP web site and Broadcom also... Device manager shows some "unknown" bluetooth hardware. And also Broadcom wireless utilities not working on Vista. Thank you.
December 4th 06 10:54 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 183
System restart by Antoine65
Hi, I just installed a new version of Vista on my computer, but for some reason, in the middle of something, it just goes into a soft reboot without warning. It has happened many times; I don't know what happened. I just installed Vista, and only have a handlful of programs on the computer, including Limewire, but I never had this problem before. Sounds familiar to anyone, or any advice...
October 9th 07 04:31 PM
by Mbradford Go to last post
5 153
unknown device by Antonio Roque
HI, I have Toshiba satellite laptop, after upgraded to windows vista home premium, I notes, that I have in my device manager,unknown device , in don't know what device,Vista couldn't founded the correct driver for this device I did everything,but nothing. Roque
September 2nd 07 05:12 PM
by Antonio Roque Go to last post
1 103
Device Manager by Antonio Roque
hi, I was learning and understanding my new windows vista home premium,and I found that I have two (Intel (R) core (TM)2 cpu T5500 @1.66 GHz on line PROCESSOR. on DEVICE MANAGER Is this is correct???? , Suppose to have only one, right??. I have a laptop Satellite A105-S4384 Intel centrino duo. Roque
August 25th 07 03:29 AM
by Antonio Roque Go to last post

From The