  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Send Free SMS Worlwide to any mobile phone iphone gsm http://free4sms.info by massimo
Free4sms is a free service. Send SMS for Free worldwide to any mobile phone gsm, iphone, smart phone. use it with moderation. http://free4sms.info/ free4sms enables you to send free SMS from its site to any cellular phone worldwide. free4sms service is provided like is, there is no guarantee of timely delivery of all messages to all cellular networks, free4sms cannot be held liable for any...
November 29th 08 02:48 AM
by massimo Go to last post
0 274
Sending Multiple Files using Bluetooth by ...
Hi, I've been trying to send multiple files at the same time using the bluetooth transfer wizard, however it is only capable of receiving one file at a time. Is there a way that I can send multiple files from my phone to my computer using bluetooth? Thanks a lot.
July 5th 07 11:54 AM
by ... Go to last post
1 118
sending to the same group of contacts by Joe
Is there a way if you send emails to the same group of contacts that you can put them in a special list so you dont have to keep clicking on the names?
October 24th 07 01:48 PM
by Malke Go to last post
2 99
Sequoia sound recording studio by MartinG
I've a version of the recording studio which worked very well on Win 95 abnd then 98; now when I've loaded it onto Vista it won't record into the studio from the media player and gives me the message: "The waveform Input Device 'Microsoft Sound Mapper' cannot read this format! Reason: A device ID has been used that is out of range for your system." From what I have found, the program doesn't...
December 23rd 07 07:53 AM
by MartinG Go to last post
0 114
serial port adapter by [email protected]
I installed a serial port adapter with 5 dots on the top and 4 dots on the bottom for a PDA. It does not belong to the PDA and is giving me a code 31 message.
June 23rd 08 11:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 175
Serial Ports and Vista by John Germany
Hi all, I have a cash drawer that attatches to my computer via a serial port. My XP machine crashed not long ago and I bought a Vista computer, but it does not have a serial port available. I have a serial to USB cable adapter, but I cannot get my cash drawer to open using it. Does anyone know how to open the cash drawer using this adapter? Thanks.
January 24th 08 09:05 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
4 207
Serial Ports in Vista? by [email protected]
I have 2 rs-232 serial printers, they work on my other computers when plugged into the on-board serial ports. (echo hello com2 ) I need them to work in Vista.. I bought a new computer that did not have any on board serial (except SATA which will not help in anyway to this) so I decided to get a USB to db9 serial converter. I used the drivers it came with (95-ME/XP/2000-3/ NT) and had an...
April 16th 07 04:28 PM
by Tom Lake Go to last post
5 154
Serial Ports, Com Ports and USB by Phil
I am trying to connect a device that has a serial port connector to a Vista computer. I got a converter to plug it into a USB port. When I plug it in I get a message that it recognizes the device(converter) and has installed the drivers. When I try to use the hardware that uses the serial port I get a message that it cannot find a com port. I have tried to manually connect it to every...
January 28th 09 11:03 AM
by Nate Grossman Go to last post
7 216
Serial RS232 Adapter for Windows Vista by Yorgy
Hello, We have a gadge device that uses an RS232 serial adapter that we would like to connect it to our Windows Vista computer. We are trying to import data from the gadge into an excel spreadsheet. When I try to use the Hardware Wizard to install the device, Windows does not detect anything connected to any serial ports... Does anyone have any ideas?
April 16th 08 01:12 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 107
Serious Errors with Graphics Card by Valengos
I am running on Windows Vista Enterprise Build 6000. I'm having problems working my Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra 256mb although it was meant to be supported. I've used all possible drivers , official or unofficial but still there is no solution. I try to apply Aero , the screen goes black , No Input Signal is shown , cursor appears , freezes and then a blue screen for 1 second before Computer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 2nd 07 09:50 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
10 285
Serious external drive problems. by EddieG
I've been having serious external drive problems across a range of drives: USB, IEEE doesn't matter. Windows explorer gets lost in a search mode when just browsing a directory (you see a little magnifyer moving on the folder icon) and ultimately ends up in "Not Responding" mode. Several times a day, different drives. To make issue wierder, Vista won't let me safely remove the drives since it...
December 2nd 07 11:55 PM
by EddieG Go to last post
0 90
Serious Hardware or OS Problem? by Lee Beck
I rescued my computer from a house fire. I was pleased that after cleaning it up it recognized my drives. I had to move and get a new DSL carrier, so I got a new gateway from them and also replaced my mouse and keyboard. The first problem that I encountered was that I could not get the setup.exe file to activate for the MSFT hardware CD, but I did get the mouse/keyboard working (w/o the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 4th 08 10:47 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
12 386
server by ckfrying
i cant send email and cant find my pop3 server and smtp account which i think i changed my mistake. how can i find and replace them?
September 4th 07 07:11 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 256
Server Busy error Windows Mobile Device Center by Gizzo
This seems to be a common problem but I haven't found a solution after I googled, browsed thru ms support pages, newsgroups and forums. 4 out of 5 times I encounter this error. Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) says synchronizing but it never completes and the the status bar is 1/10th full for like 2 hours! When I check the sync results I get 3-5 server busy error messages. No error codes or...
October 8th 07 01:27 PM
by Gizzo Go to last post
0 107
SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT bluescreen error by Moses
Hi, I always get a bluescreen SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT error when I try to logout on my Windows Vista Ultimate. What's wrong with it? Thanks.
May 6th 07 01:35 AM
by Malke Go to last post
3 120
set association control panel by 455nomad
need to sedt association control panel on my computer -- 455nomad ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 455nomad's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/109748.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1204718.htm http://forums.techarena.in
June 28th 09 10:42 PM
by Dustin Harper[_2_] Go to last post
3 266
Set default sound for recording device(mic) to lower quality by Paul
Default output for recording device on Vista is 'DVD quality' this does not produce enough output for in game chat or other voice requirements. I suggest default is set at a lower quality so the output is louder. If you check forums there are lots of users with mic issues, whaich this will solve.
January 6th 08 12:57 PM
by Paul Go to last post
0 124
Setting 'System managed' page file for d: drive causes high CPU us by Dima
Hello! Setting 'System managed' page file for my d: drive (EIDE Samsung SP2514N on JMicron JMB363 PATA and SATA controller on my Asus P5K motherboard) causes explorer.exe to use about 90% of CPU after a restart for several minutes and in about 10 minutes intervals during 720p video playback in VLC Player for several minutes. RAM 6GB, CPU Intel E6750. Vista Ultimate x64. I have set 'no page...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 6th 09 07:08 AM
by Dima Go to last post
13 456
Setting AHCI in Bios & Activation by Martin
Hi, I was wondering what the benifits of AHCI mode are. Will the drives work faster & more efficiently if changed to AHCI. I read somewhere that if the mode is set to AHCI in BIOS after Vista had been installed and activated that Vista would require reactivation. Is this correct? Many thanks
April 28th 07 06:22 AM
by Martin Go to last post
0 105
setting default mic and speaker device when installing usb drivers by nikola.mediavoice
we have a usb key which manage 3 audio devices. 2 microphones (mic1 and mic2) and 1 speaker (speak1). when windows vista automatically installs the drivers when we put the usb key on the usb port we want the driver to set the "mic1" be the default input device and "speak1" the default output audio device. how can we accomplish this? how should we tell the driver to do this...
February 11th 08 11:55 AM
by Bob F.[_3_] Go to last post

From The