  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Usb by nrowe46
Vista home premium and the usb ports on my Compaq laptop no longer see my iPod. Help please. -- nrowe46 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nrowe46's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=593 View this thread: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23986
October 11th 08 01:46 PM
by nrowe46 Go to last post
0 395
USB by Even .M[_2_]
I bought a new mp3 player from samsung.(samsung YP-S5) When I connected my mp3 to my laptop it shows that I need a CD to continue. After I put the CD in my computer shows me that the software of my mp3 player cannot be installed. I tried my host's computer which is windows XP and it worked fine. I contacted samsung but they don't know what to do about it. Please tell me what I have to...
March 15th 08 07:09 PM
by Even .M[_2_] Go to last post
0 317
USB by Spiderfreak in Sweden[_2_]
Can anyone please help me. I have four USB ports in the back of my computer. They are all used up. 1: Extern USB HardDive 2: Extern USB HardDrive 3: Printer Canon ip4500 4: USB conectedion for mouse and keyboard.
January 2nd 08 01:33 PM
by John[_22_] Go to last post
3 315
usb by mausta
Is there a way to link a parallel printer to an usb ? Thanks ms
January 16th 08 09:23 AM
by roy69[_152_] Go to last post
1 391
USB by Even .M
I bought a new mp3 player from samsung. When I connected my mp3 to my laptop it shows that I need a CD to continue. After I put the CD in my computer shows me that the software of my mp3 player cannot be installed. I tried my host's computer which is windows XP and it worked fine. I contacted samsung but they don't know what to do about it. Please tell me what I have to do.............
March 15th 08 06:18 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 270
USB by merabogen
I can't seem to get me USB drive to work! One day it was working fine and now it's NOTHING! My print will not load, my jump drive will not load... PLEASE HELP! ANY SUGGESTIONS OR FIXES? -- Ms. Bogen
September 9th 07 04:08 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 312
USB by CAW
My USB mass storage device shows a eyllow exclamation point....further details show it is Port H 0002 and Hub # 0007 ( how do I know what port that is?) ...also this statement is provided as a fix but I have unplugged all the USB 's Please help.. Windows cannot use this hardware device because it has been prepared for "safe removal", but it has not been removed from the computer. (Code...
August 19th 07 02:52 AM
by CAW Go to last post
0 341
USB - "Your device can perform faster..." by Gary
No matter which port I use, when I plug in my Maxtor external USB drive, Vista advises me that that it's not plugged into a USB 2 port. When it shows available "hi-speed" ports, they're all there, but no matter which one I use, it still sees it as USB 1.1. Any ideas?
September 14th 06 04:02 AM
by Gary Go to last post
2 150
USB - Cannot Install Mouse - Please help! by Chase_AV
Ok, I'm at a loss. I tried the SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1 from an admin command prompt and opened device manager from there, did not work. I had to re-install my motherboard, and since my USB ports aren't at teh same place they were, my mouse is considered installed on one of those missing ports. Now, when I plug my mouse in on any other port, when I get to installing the driver,...
August 18th 07 09:38 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
4 554
USB - Safely Remove Hardware Screen by Rastachink
I have the Vista 32-bit home premium. Whenever I go to safely remove any hardware from the USB ports all the USBs are labelled as "USB Mass Storage". This makes it very difficult to know what is what as none of the devices are labelled. Is there a way to get Vista to label the devices being used as I've seen with XP?
January 8th 08 06:04 PM
by HighNoon Go to last post
2 142
USB 1 ... to...USB 2 by Rod Davies
Is it as simple as buying a USB2 card and whacking it in my PC to "upgrade" from USB1 technology??? So as to take advantage of Readyboost properly? Rgds
April 11th 07 10:50 AM
by Rod Davies Go to last post
3 159
USB 1 Port Print Server with Vista by kneesliding
Hi, all :-) Am trying to use my USB print server with Vista Ulimate. Its a Siemens WLAN SE551 with a built in USB port that can be used to connect a printer. It works fine with Win XP, but Vista just gives me hell !!!! Basically, I have set it up in that I create a new TCP/IP port, and select Network Print Sever (1 port) and then add the driver, the port and printer is created, but when I...
March 15th 07 02:44 PM
by kneesliding Go to last post
9 112
USB 1.0 by Chuck
I have a Buslink USB 1.0 L13 hard drive. worked fine under XP. Installed Vista and it is no longer recoginised. Downloaded drivers and hung my system, kept rebooting. Ran wizard for program compatibility in XP mode, no help. I keep getting unable to install drivers. I am not seeing this same problem. I have both 1.0 and 2.0 USB ports.
February 11th 07 11:35 AM
by Chuck Go to last post
0 140
USB 1.0 Drivers by Chuck
I have a USB external hard drive. Under XP and previous OS it showed up as a SCSI device. It is a buslink L13. I have both USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports installed. I get error message Windows encountered a problem while installing device drivers for your USB-ATAPI4 Bridge Controller. I have downloaded drivers from the bus link site and tried to install them in XP mode did't help. I asked buslink...
March 16th 07 07:32 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
1 163
usb 1.1 device by paola vasquez
hardware ids: USB\VID_0979&PID_0227&REV_0100 USB\VID_0979&PID_0227 i have 32-bit windows vista home premium i tried the manufacturers site and they didnt have any drivers also comes up as usb 1.1 device On Saturday, December 20, 2008 6:45 PM Jesse McGurty wrote: i have a sakar 24280 mucro digital camera and i cant find my driver cd for
August 12th 10 03:59 PM
by paola vasquez Go to last post
0 648
usb 1.1 on vista by bklfjl
I have a MPMAN MP3 player which connects to a usb 1.1 port. It does not work on my Vista Home Premium computer. Any ideas?
October 26th 07 08:13 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 90
USB 2.0 by John
I've got a clean install of Windows Vista RTM. When I plug in a USB 2.0 device, I get a message saying that the device isn't running at full speed. Something along the lines of the device supporting a higher speed than the port it's plugged into. Which makes me think that my USB 2.0 ports might be running at 1.1. Everything looks okay in Device Manager, though. What else should I look...
November 24th 06 07:27 PM
by John Go to last post
1 110
USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x by redgie
hello friends.. i have problem here... my USB 2.0 built in doesn't work on my vista ultimate... but it works on my XP sp2 and we tried it to my cousins vista it works also... but on mine it doesnt work... can u help me please... thanks... please give me ways on how can i fix this trouble thank you.. -- redgie
September 28th 09 08:37 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
8 202
USB 2.0 flash drive by Scott
I just purchased a new PQI USB 2.0 flash drive and inserted into the USB port of my HP Pavilion PC running on Vista Home Premium. The system cannot reconise it and asks for driver. The drive states Windows Vista compatible. I insert it to other XP pcs and Vista pc and all work correctly without any need of driver. With other USB 2.0 flash drives, they work correctly. It seems to me the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 23rd 07 08:06 AM
by Scott Go to last post
14 197
USB 2.0 Hard Disk on Vista x64 by geocleojohn
I have a AMD 64 system running Vista x64 RTM. When I attach my Maxtor OneTouch external drive ; it cannot be seen in explorer nor as a Maxtor Drive on the USB . (I get an error that the mass storage device could not start) Same problem when I attach my iPod and also a memory stick. I have Vista x86 RTM running on my laptop; and there all the above USB devices work properly. Please help. John
November 27th 06 09:14 PM
by geocleojohn Go to last post

From The