  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
bluescreen by Leo
When I read DVD ,Vista show bluescreen and restart My DVD-ROM is Pioneer DVD-227(sata) I already change a new one,but it still can't read DVD please help me!
June 27th 07 04:21 PM
by motarola2 Go to last post
1 155
bluescreen by Oldvince
Does anybody have similar bluescreen problems like mine? I've followed the troubleshooting procedure but could not solve the prob. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 Thanks for any tips.
January 2nd 10 11:05 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 258
Bluescreen by GeoM
On occasion, while my HP G60 Laptop (Vista Home Premium) is asleep, upon awakening I get the bluescreen. Just followed the directions given by Problem Reporter. In Event Properties I found: Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_nvmfdx32.sys, type 0 Usually after a bluescreen, it mentions the NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps adaptor. Windows Update usually fails upon trying to update this driver. I also...
October 31st 09 11:41 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 176
bluescreen by JohnT
when I come back to my computer after some time,I find the computer has restarted.The fault I think is sound/audio (realtek),over 4 years I have loaded down drivers,problem still there.OX9F_3_IMAGE_Rtlh86sys.type0 Runing Vista32
August 2nd 09 08:41 PM
by JohnT Go to last post
0 183
Bluescreen by vmatthews41
I keep getting the Bluescreen to pop up randomly. In the parenthesis there is always the following number 0x00000002. The fail bucket is 0xD1_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE, type 0. I have also gotten this one 0xD1_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_yk60x86+145f2, type 0.
April 21st 09 05:22 PM
by vmatthews41 Go to last post
0 201
Bluescreen by Alin Sarbu[_2_]
My computer shuts down suddenly once a day or once every other day. I get a bluescreen. So i went to Event Viewer and i got the following info regarding this error. Can somebody please help me to get this error fix?? Thank you in advance!! Fault bucket 0xD1_e100b325!LsSw_PreGamla_CompleteTcpXsum+84, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response:
March 25th 09 08:49 PM
by Alin Sarbu[_2_] Go to last post
0 215
Bluescreen by Alin Sarbu
My computer shuts down suddenly once a day or once every other day. I get a bluescreen. I went into the Event Viewer and i got these info about the bluscreen. Can somebody please help me to solve this problem?? Thank you in advance.
March 25th 09 08:46 PM
by Alin Sarbu Go to last post
0 199
Bluescreen by Russ[_7_]
I got a bluescreen full of "stuff", it must mean something to someone, when I tried to shut down. My Lenovo 3000 K series would not shut down automatically and I had to turn it off by pressing the Off/On button. The Ethernet network is pointed to. Anyone else with the same problem? -- Everyday is Saturday Blk_Kar
March 10th 09 04:28 PM
by Russ[_7_] Go to last post
2 146
bluescreen by PastorCheezhead
0x7f_8_RTL8187B+eca1, type 0
March 9th 09 10:51 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
2 187
bluescreen by Oldvince
Does anybody have similar bluescreen problems like mine? I've followed the troubleshooting procedure but could not solve the prob. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 Thanks for any tips.
January 2nd 10 09:25 AM
by Oldvince Go to last post
0 143
Bluescreen 0x7f_8_dxgkrnl!VidSchiUpdateCurrentIsrFrameTime+c3 by nikosm
Hi The past days i get 3-4 per day bluescreen with the following info 0x7f_8_dxgkrnl!VidSchiUpdateCurrentIsrFrameTime+c3 I run Vista ultimate and i connect to my company network running Windows 2000 server. Running XP with my laptop i never had any problems Thank you in advance for your support
November 8th 08 01:17 PM
by usasma Go to last post
1 325
Bluescreen 0XD1_MRVW13B+23580,type 0 by Susan
We've had a new computer for about amonth and have been having problems with wireless networking. Now it keeps crashing with bluescreen and the fault bucket reason above. Does anyone have an idea, please. Thanks Susan
October 18th 08 05:50 PM
by DDW[_3_] Go to last post
1 183
Bluescreen 0XD1_MRVW13B+23580,type 0 by Susan
We've had this new computer for a month and have been having trouble with wireless networking, but now it keeps crashing to blue screen with this fault bucket reason, does anyone have a clue, please.
October 18th 08 05:09 PM
by Susan Go to last post
0 219
bluescreen 0xd1_p17+3998b, type 0 Sound Issue by N1CKJUM4NJ1
I keep getting the bluescreen, first from flash and now from my audio software. I tried 'Problem Reports and Solutions' but the solutions i found did not work, and I have searched these boards but I found nothing. I am on Windows Vista Home Premium. Sound Card:- Name: SB Audigy Manufacturor: Creative Technology Incorporated Driver: P17.sys
October 18th 08 07:55 PM
by N1CKJUM4NJ1 Go to last post
0 209
Bluescreen after DISKCRC.SYS... by Calab[_3_]
A friend has a Lenovo laptop running Vista Home Premium. Right now, when booting to Vista the PC bluescreens and starts the boot process over again. This happens in normal as well as safemode. When in safemode the last file loaded is DISKCRC.SYS (probably just the last SYS file that would normally load). After a few seconds the bluescreen occurs and the laptop restarts. I don't have the...
September 15th 09 11:48 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 166
Bluescreen and automatic reboot by Lorin
Vista Ultimate. PC reboots itself at night. Never while I am using it. Vista Error message says that the Marvell Ethernet driver is at fault and that there is a solution. I have a Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3-1 motherboard with the Marvell Yukon ethernet chipset on it. I have reinstalled the latest drivers from the Marvell website three time per their directions. Always indicates success on...
January 7th 08 02:16 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 129
Bluescreen caused by ethernet by Computeruseless!
My computer keeps getting the bluescreen and eachtime i check for a solution with windows it says it is caused by ethernet networking or realtek. I have been through all the advice given but found no solution i would like to know how to solve the problems so i get my computer up and running with no problems. The fault bucket it gave me was 0xA_Rtlh86!MiniportSendNetBufferList+de,type0
October 26th 08 01:00 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 271
bluescreen caused by my audio devices by Regnier K.
i am having a dv-4 pavilion, and i am using a creative SB 5.1 x-fi sound card usb. i recently had a bluescreen and the report said i have an audio software problem. the creative sounds great but i seems it's the root of the problem. i would to keep it but run nicely without problem. i would to know if it is a conflict problem, or a device software problem. i received this report which is a...
November 21st 09 07:21 AM
by Regnier K. Go to last post
0 244
bluescreen caused by my audio devices by Regnier K.
i am having a dv-4 pavilion, and i am using a creative SB 5.1 x-fi sound card usb. i recently had a bluescreen and the report said i have an audio software problem. the creative sounds great but i seems it's the root of the problem. i would to keep it but run nicely without problem. i would to know if it is a conflict problem, or a device software problem. i received this report which is a...
November 21st 09 07:21 AM
by Regnier K. Go to last post
0 149
Bluescreen during running Mediaplayer by Mathys J.P
Hi all, i have a big problem with my Windows Vista Ultimate. Ever when i running the Mediaplayer and viewing some .avi files my system crash with a bluescree like this - Problem caused by Realtek 8101/8168/8169 PCI/PCIe Adapter Driver (RTLH86.SYS) This problem was caused by Realtek 8101/8168/8169 PCI/PCIe Adapter Driver (RTLH86.SYS). This program was created by Realtek Semiconductor Corp..
May 12th 08 11:58 PM
by Mmoody Go to last post

From The