  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Airlink 101 Drivers by Matt
Are there drivers for vista for the airlink101 wireless g card....vista does not recognize the device and i dont know if there are drivers or other ways i can make the device work so i can get internet on my test machine. thanks, matt
September 7th 09 02:08 AM
by John Galt Go to last post
9 266
Windows vista on External Hard disk by Stephane
Hi, is it possible to install windows vista on External Hard disk? thank in advance
September 6th 09 12:55 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 218
Help firewire won't work! by pantheman
Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my1394 firewire devices. (2 scanner, 1 DVcamcorder and 2 printers) They all show up under Device manager and all the driver are up to date (no yellow triangles). They all do the kerpunk sound when plugged into my computer. But my programs cant see them nor do they show up under “My computer” When I first installed Vista Ultimate 64, 4 months ago,...
September 8th 09 04:58 AM
by pantheman Go to last post
2 146
New computer using old hard drive with Vista by adamusk
I have recently finished building a computer, and one of the hard drives used came from an older computer of mine that has Vista on it. I guess I'm asking if I can run Vista from this drive or do I have to purchase another copy of Vista. -- adamusk
September 6th 09 02:08 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
2 186
Can't pair GE 99004 Bluetooth device with my Laptop by itay
:confused: I have a thinkpad t61. I just got this GE 99004 Bluetooth stereo reciever/transmitter - it pairs fine with my Nokia phone, but not with my laptop. when i try pairing, Vista seems to recognize it's around but after triyng to connect it says that "an unknown error" occured. this device doesn't come with any drivers or software.
September 8th 09 08:00 PM
by trouble Go to last post
1 154
Modem not found after routine Vista update. by lpn9
Vista was installed on this laptop, and all hardware was working fine until sometime late 2008, when I could not find my dialup setup anymore. I tried to create it, and got "could not detect dialup modem". I used the PC diagnostics and it does detect the modem, and even goes on-hook and receives a dial tone and says the modem passes. I tried to use system restore points previous to the date...
September 7th 09 04:27 AM
by lpn9 Go to last post
0 150
new laptop: number 1 key is stuck by caseyckc
i have recently bought a Toshiba L500 (Australian model) and played for awhile and have realised the number 1 keys is hard to push, so when i press it down mutiple 11111111111111111111 appear and becomes stuck and when i un-jig it, it stops and pushing down is harder than the surrounding numeric numbers so it definitely indicates something is wrong. (top row of numbers) can it be fixed at a...
September 7th 09 06:45 PM
by Ray Luca Go to last post
4 172
FnF4 doesn't work after updated Network Adapter by pratswat
Hi, My Toshiba A355-S6940 which is barely 3 months old continued to drop the Wifi connections several times a day. After browsing around I realized I should download drivers for it from Toshibadirect.com. So I downloaded Intel Wi-fi driver after which the Wi-fi connection doesn't drop but pressing Fn-F4 doesn't put my laptop to sleep anymore. So as suggested by many people on the web, I went to...
September 7th 09 09:37 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 156
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 by Janish
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 I would like to know the details about this error.
September 8th 09 06:07 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
1 189
Vitsa 64, Acomdata with WD HD 320 GB, need 64 driver by Ritter197[_2_]
I have backed my data on a Acomdata with a Western Digital HD 320 GB (external drive). It worked on windows XP 32 but not on Vista now. WD says they have no driver for 64 for a 3rd party. Acomdata on their web site has none either. Vista does not recognize (see) in My Computer this external drive. How can I resolve my problems?
September 8th 09 10:54 PM
by Frank-FL Go to last post
5 209
memory by pacca[_2_]
I'm running vista HP 64bit on a dell xps 420 Intel q6600 quad,added 2gb of ram to total of 6gb,all Kingston memory 800 mgh,now my vista memory score went down from 5.6 to 5.5,latency is 5.What gives,Thanks
September 5th 09 10:12 AM
by Man-wai Chang On +MS=V32B Go to last post
4 215
Mouse does not work on Microsoft Word 2007 by elissa2007
I have a Dell XPS M2010 laptop and am using Windows Vista. A few weeks ago, my mouse stopped working in Microsoft Word. I can't right click or scroll down using the vertical bar. The mouse works for all other applications except Microsoft Word 2007. I even switched the mouse and it still doesn't work. I re-installed Word 2007 and the mouse still did not work. Does anyone have any...
September 2nd 09 10:36 AM
by tincan Go to last post
6 195
Zune Software Installation Failure by Bryan - KI6ILS
Good morning, I have tried and tried to install the new version of the Zune software on my Windows Vista Ultimate machine. I tried installing the normal method, as Administrator, logging in with the Administrator account, even copying the install folder out of the Temp folder into the root of C to see if that will work. Nothing, I get the same error. Zune Software
September 4th 09 11:55 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
6 314
USB drive Initialization error by GMZ
::I am running Vista Ultimate 64 bit version. :: ::I have an external USB drive – Maxtor OneTouch 2 that is working on my old XP Pro. Computer.:: ::Device Manager does recognize the drive and it also is seen in the BIOS. Disk Management does show my external USB drive as an unknown and not initialized.:: ::When I try to initialize the drive I get an error message “Incorrect...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 5th 09 04:02 AM
by GMZ Go to last post
10 353
Keyboard doesn't work (other posts don't apply) by v877051
Hello! I have another post going but haven't been able to get to it because I ran out of batteries! (ugh) Here's my problem: 1.) I've been (since I got the custom-built PC about a year ago) been using a wireless keyboard; the adapter is USB-connectable. All USB ports respond if/when I attach a device.
September 1st 09 10:34 PM
by v877051 Go to last post
5 157
Missing NTFS by melsy
Help I am trying to restore my computer and it says my ntfs is missing. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!! -- melsy
September 2nd 09 07:30 PM
by melsy Go to last post
2 178
Quad Core or Core 2 Duo?? by chan589
I was looking at parts on Newegg.com and came by some processors. I saw a core2 quad 2.66Ghz cheaper then a Core 2 duo at 3.0GHz. Can you tell me what CHz. stands for and which processors would be the best...I was going to buy one but i thought that the core 2 quad was better...But how are they cheap:sarc:??? -- chan589
September 2nd 09 05:24 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
3 160
Mother board terms? by chan589
I was looking at some mother board today and I was so terms on it like cha_fan,cpu_fan. what exactly are you suppose to plug into them? I'm new to this so i was hoping if you could tell me...:huh:. I like to know everything before i go off buying stuff to build a computer -- chan589
September 3rd 09 02:23 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
6 221
Keyboard doesnt work. by YimJim
Greetings everyone,I have a problem with my keyboard and honestly I'm not too tech savvy.So I come here for some help.My problem is that my keyboard just doesnt respond.I have a Dell XPS420 Running Windows Vista Home Premium and its the standard keyboard that comes with it,all I can do on the darn thing is open winamp with it.I have to unplug it from its USB port and try another one for it to...
September 3rd 09 11:09 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
3 226
On Windows PE environment, how to know if EFI is supported? by Johny
Dear All, Is there any Windows APIs or registry items can identify whether EFI is supported or not? Thanks in advance. Thanks & Regards Johny
September 9th 09 01:49 PM
by Johny Go to last post

From The