Razer MS Habu at Windows Vista 64-bit by Bugnor
Hello. I got my Habu for Christmas, and first I used long time to make it work on Windows XP. But when I upgraded to Vista the mouse wont work as it should. First it worked fine, I didn't find it in "Razer Habu Config", but it worked as it should. Now when I use it, it "disconnects" after a short time. When I click on a button it connects again, and then disconnects again after a short time. I...
January 22nd 07 09:46 PM
by Jane C Go to last post
1 171
ASUSCOM ISDN x64 Drivers by Jadranko Albert
I wonder if ASUSCOM ISDN internal card (TA) is supported by Vista x64? Any Vista's drivers? On Vista x86 I'm using XP drivers (actually W2K ones) since there are no Vista's drivers for my TA, but at least XP's drivers are working flawlessly. THX. -- Greetings, Jadranko Albert
January 23rd 07 10:41 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 198
USB2.0/1394 PCI card for Vista by Bingo
Hi expects I have checked the Windows Vista HCL and noticed that the VIA VT6202 USB2.0/1394 controller card should be compatible with Vista. But when I tried to install it to Vista system but it seems it cannot find any suitable driver for it. Can someone give me some advices whether VT6202 is being supported or not ? Thanks Bingo
January 23rd 07 01:36 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
3 174
Club3d TV Tuner doen't work in vista ultimate by Bert Bouwknegt
Ultimate Does anyone know why a club3d zaptv 1000 mce edition tv-tuner isn't recognized in media center as a tv-tuner? In device manager all the drivers are installed as conexant (chip is conexant) without exclamations. I use Windows Vista RTM?
January 23rd 07 08:59 PM
by JW Go to last post
4 214
Multiple Display Adapters - Cannot get 2nd to work.. by Steve Childs
I've got an ATI X800 PCI-E card as my main adapter, but I've got a Radeon 9250 and Geforce FX5200, both PCI. With Beta 2 I tried both cards and niether worked, the driver for the 2nd card wouldn't load. At the moment I've got the 5200 plugged in and its not working, but I read that Vista only allows one WDDM to be installed, so multiple cards would need to be from the same manufacturer. Has...
January 24th 07 01:55 AM
by Darrell Gorter[MSFT] Go to last post
4 231
Hardware still missing drivers support... by mlai
Granted Vista has more hardware support than XP at launch...... The hardware being supported are mostly legacy stuff and the newer stuffs are not supported as well. I figure that I may start a list of problems: Creative XFi cards: Creative claims that (which is quite true) Directsound hardware acceleration will not work with Vista, and trying to move all the people to OpenAL. Also, DTS...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 07 03:36 AM
by Not100percentsure Go to last post
13 311
Lost Video Vista RTM by DCELL
Shut off machine 2 days ago, everything working fine. Turned it on today, no video on screen. Not sure if it's Vista related. Running Vista Ultimate RTM on an ASUS A8N32SLI Deluxe with a ATI All in Wonder X1900. I hear the bios beeps as normal, the windows sound when the sign on screen comes on (no video), even though I can't see anything on the screen I punch in my password and I hear...
January 24th 07 07:50 PM
by DCELL Go to last post
4 251
DVD/CD-ROM Device Drivers by Possumnz
I purchased Vista X64 a few days ago.. installed etc.. I had a Samsung DVD-ROM and DVDRW drive installed. No drivers found for these optical drives... I had a brand new Pioneer DVR-111D which I installed to see if that would work. No drivers found for these optical drives... Microsoft this is really stupid, why are you not have drivers with vista?
January 24th 07 11:06 PM
by Possumnz Go to last post
0 221
Need driver for modem! by MikeG
I have a pctel platinum v.90 dial-up modem and I have the RC1 of Windows Vista but it doesn't have the driver for it so i was wondering if any 1 can help me get the driver if there is 1 made for vista thanx in advance.
January 25th 07 01:32 AM
by Clayton Go to last post
5 260
no monitor or display adapter in device manager by Jerry
Clean install of Ultimate preview version. There is no monitor or display adapter shown in device manager. Adapter is ATI Radeon X850 which works fine under XP. -Tried loading the latest XP or Vista beta drivers and get an error- Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver -Tried to load latest Vista beta full Catalyst package from ATI- install gets stuck detecting...
January 25th 07 05:30 AM
by Jerry Go to last post
0 181
USB Drives not recognising (HD and PSP) by stevos
I'm have an issue with 2 external drives and my PSP (Type A). They are being installed but do not appear as a physical drive or removable storage. I'm using 2Gb of memory in a Asus P5ND2-SLI MB. I'm not using a USB hub and have tried different USB sockets and uninstalling and re-installing under device manager. All devices work fine under XP.
January 25th 07 10:17 AM
by stevos Go to last post
0 144
Vista RTM and Legacy Drivers by David Cornelson
I've been downloading and installing nearly every release of Longhorn and now Vista since the first CTP's. In every case I was able to "get by" with the XP drivers for my AT&T Plug&Share wireless modem and the on-board ASUS P4P800 motherboard 3Com 3c940 ethernet adapter. These drivers worked on the most recent RC2 installation. Neither of these drivers will function (Error Code: 10) in the...
January 25th 07 12:59 PM
by Joni Kettunen Go to last post
1 126
Dell Docking Station by SeanM
I recently upgraded from XP Pro SP2 to Vista Business 32-bit (the one that comes with Technet). I am using a Dell D810. My audio drivers work fine when the laptop is out of the docking station, but I have no audio at all when in the docking station. Dell says this is a Microsoft problem, and a fix will have to come from MS. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
January 25th 07 02:18 PM
by SeanM Go to last post
2 172
No sound by PJ
Hey, I cant hear music etc. The sound card is installed, volume is at max. cant hear a thing, please help:S!
January 25th 07 05:24 PM
by dirty old man Go to last post
1 136
Enabling Bluetooth by oregonduckman
I have an HP dv8000t with integrated Bluetooth and Vista Ultimate. The built in Bluetooth controller will not enumerate until I disable/enable bluetooth using the button on the laptop. I looked at the reg keys associated with the bluetooth controller before and after I disabled/enabled the controller and noticed some differences. I am look for a way to force enumeration on startup so that I...
January 25th 07 09:08 PM
by oregonduckman Go to last post
0 136
Hardware Profiles by Robbie Racecar
I just loaded Vista on my laptop and I am trying to find the settings to create docked and undocked profiles. I've looked under the hardware tab where it used to be in XP/2000 but there is only an empty space. How do you set profiles under Vista then? -- Rob
January 26th 07 12:51 AM
by Pavel A. Go to last post
2 144
Acer drivers by Or Tsemah
Hi. I have an Acer 5600 and not all of the drivers work, especiall the OrbiCam which doesn't seem to like vista and occasionly works (Using XP Drivers) Does anyone know when Acer is going to release Vista Drivers ? -- Or Tsemah YSIDE
January 26th 07 10:38 AM
by Pedro Silva Go to last post
9 255
How could I get a USB Flash disk's drive letter? by ChuYuan
In XP, I used these functions to get a usb device volume to compare, but it cannot work in Vista SetupDiGetClassDev == get GUID_DEVINTERFACE_VOLUME device SetupDiEnumDeviceInterface == get all volume device CM_Get_Parent twice == get device id for USB GetVolumeNameForVolumeMountPoint == compare Might anybody help me? Thx,
January 26th 07 10:58 AM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
1 165
Acer notebook drivers - PCMCIA card reader by Pedro Silva
Hi, my name is pedro silva and i'm from portugal. I aquired a Acer 5601 WLMI with these specs: -intel core duo t2050 1.60Ghz -100gb HDD -2 GB Ram DDRII 533Mhz -ATI mobiliti x1300 with 128Mb dedicated GDDR3 memory, up to 512 with Hypermemory feature -Texas instruments Flash card reader and pcmcia card reader. the problem is:
January 26th 07 11:04 AM
by Pedro Silva Go to last post
0 122
Vista will not install - Help please. by Philip
Hello guys. I recieved my original Vista Ultimate 64bit yesterday, and I have been trying to install it ever since.. It says I need a driver, for my cd/dvd. But I dont have any of that kind. cd/dvd Benq D60 Setup Core 2 Duo E6600 Asus P5W Dh Deluxe Nvidia Geforce 7950GX2 Western Digital Raptor 150gb (sata)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 07 04:31 PM
by Jim Black Go to last post

From The