Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Photo Gallery by ConnieKeys
I am trying to drag photos from one tag to another however when I do that it only does it by leaving a copy in the tag that I dragged it from. How can I move some photos from one tag to another without it leaving a copy in the first tag. I want it totally cut out from one labeled tag and moved to another.
September 25th 07 01:46 AM
by ConnieKeys Go to last post
2 95
add text to photos using Window Photo Gallery by Dave C
How to add text to photos using Window Photo Gallery
September 25th 07 02:10 AM
by TechoMom Go to last post
4 107
Photo Gallery burn option lost my existing photo JPEG files by TechoMom
A DVD +RW contained JPEQ photo files created by ROXIO. Used Windows Photo Gallery to add 24 new files. Clicked on Burn option, it came back with error message that it could not use this CD. After that, this DVD that contained over 2.0 GB of photos now shows no files and 0 bytes free. Any ideas anyone? I have 3 years of pictures missing and am very concerned. -- Techo Mom
September 25th 07 02:22 AM
by TechoMom Go to last post
2 79
Media playback problems in WMP 11 (Vista Ultimate) by lpants53
This is both a recent and not-so-recent problem on my computer. I installed Vista Ultimate back in May and everything has been fine until about a month ago, when I started to have audio "shorts" where the sound would suddenly clip out. I'd go into the playback devices menu, switch the playback format, and test the audio; that was enough to fix the problem. Then, two days ago, I heard...
September 25th 07 05:22 AM
by lpants53 Go to last post
0 88
Multiple Audio Outputs in Vista! by Michichael
Ok folks, can't seem to get a straight answer on this. I have a USB 7.1 Sound Card for my gaming headset, as well as a Creative Fatal1ty sound card for movies, Loud gaming, etc. So my question to you guys is thus: In XP, I could set voice out, voice in, sound out, midi out, Synth Out... but in Vista I cannot seem to do this. Before, I'd have Media Player play music (synth/midi) through my...
September 25th 07 06:14 AM
by Michichael Go to last post
0 91
NEF Camera raw in Vista Media Center Software by Wildhare
I have installed the Nikon NEF CODEC on my Vista Premium machine and it works fine for viewing NEF camera raw files in Photo Gallery but I can't see the same files when using the Media Center software. Is there a way to set up the Media Center Software to also display NEF files?
September 25th 07 10:16 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 96
Vista by DawnH
i am having major problems with this so called fanastic softwear, Vista is not all that good it proclaims, it runs slow and media player wont play live feeds. It freezes, bring back XP all is forgiven.
September 25th 07 10:46 AM
by DawnH Go to last post
0 209
wmp "files missing" by DZigas
I have a brand new Dell Inspiron laptop 1521 w/ V. Home Premium. When I try to play a DVD, a media center screen comes up telling me "files missing". Other times, it will play, but clearly all is not right -- it's choppy and barely in sync. I would try re-installing WMP, but I can't find a Vista version on the MS site, nor can I figure out how to uninstall the current version (it's not in...
September 25th 07 12:56 PM
by DZigas Go to last post
0 79
Playing a DVD Movie by ballybofy
Never had any trouble playing a movie. Suddenly I get an error message that windows cannot find "wnaspi32.dll" and I should reinstall. Have no idea how to do this or how to correct the problem. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
September 25th 07 01:32 PM
by ballybofy Go to last post
0 81
Changing a picture's time by Tobin
Whenever I set the Date Taken on a picture it always inserts the current time. How do I change the time? The only way I've figured out is by opening it in Photo Gallery. Is there a better way?
September 25th 07 02:42 PM
by Tobin Go to last post
0 142
divx functionality by europeanman
apparently, vista rc1.5600 has problems using 3rd party divx software so certain .avi files can be played in media player. i guess if you download the divx software, it crashes explorer and also other programs you might use to watch/listen to movies/music. i haven't tried using the media centre to watch said movies (without divx)....but if anyone knows anything about this issue, let me...
September 25th 07 02:46 PM
by Tobin Go to last post
6 285
Reversing clips by Nate
Is there a way to reverse clips in movie maker? Like have it play a part, then show the clip in reverse for a sec or two and play forward again? Ex: peson jumps over a railing, clip rewinds when person is in mid air, then plays forward when it gets to the jump point..
September 25th 07 03:23 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
2 196
Problems with video by socer19
whenever i download videos off the internet, the audio works fine, but the video has no color and is more or less gray. does this happen to anyone else and what would be a solution?
September 25th 07 05:22 PM
by socer19 Go to last post
4 105
Saving pictures from a site by Laura
I was trying to save a picture to my new computer. It was one of my own pictures on my myspace page. When I right click and choose "save as" a messge pops up and says access denie. It's a message from windows internet explorer. I tried a few other sites and got the same message. How do I fix this?
September 25th 07 08:46 PM
by Laura Go to last post
0 109
WMP in Vista by bostonblakie
I am having trouble with Windows Media Player in my Vista Home Premium operating system. It shows as being installed but I am unable to open it or get it to play any files. I am not geek enough to go beyond basic stuff, so need some help. I have noticed numerous postings regading similar problems. I would like to know if MS has anyone addressing this issue. thanks --...
September 25th 07 08:52 PM
by bostonblakie Go to last post
2 119
getting error message when trying to import pictures from any devi by ieasae
When I try to import pictures from any of my devices it says there was an error while importing: Access is denied. It never did this before. It will not import anything.
September 25th 07 09:14 PM
by ieasae Go to last post
0 85
album art by [email protected]
how do i enter missing album art to my library? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...
September 25th 07 09:45 PM
by Cimon Eeles-Russell Go to last post
1 84
Grey playback with WMP by socer19
this happened to me, whenever i watched viedoes in wmp, they had no color but the audio worked fine. the solution: go to NVIDIA control panel video and television adjust color settings fix these how you like
September 26th 07 02:10 AM
by socer19 Go to last post
0 92
Album Art Files by DocHolliday
How do I stop Windows Media Player 11 from overwriting MY album art? I have unchecked all options to keep WMP from accessing the internet but it STILL overwrites MY files. I don't want the lame 200x200 garbage that WMP thinks is adequate. I have 600x600 graphics that look very nice. I remove all of the "albumart*" files from my music folders and I delete the "folder.jpg" file. I then...
September 26th 07 05:36 AM
by DocHolliday Go to last post
0 94
Cannot view album art in WMP11 while viewing songs ? by Gerry2Scopes
Hi there I cannot view the Album Art for my albums while I am viewing the tracks in the album or when I have SOngs highlighted on the left hand menu. I've tried to r. click and "choose columns" and the aldum art box is ticked but no art is visible. Any help would be great ?
September 26th 07 07:50 AM
by Gerry2Scopes Go to last post

From The