Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Play a sound when copy, paste. by //---- Kelsie.Z.Marshall [at gmail]
how to make windows playa a little wav sound when i copy, paste and cut ? Kelsie
September 12th 09 02:03 AM
by //---- Kelsie.Z.Marshall [at gmail] Go to last post
0 129
iPod and WMP by 03hdfatboy[_10_]
10 JULY 2008: UPDATE ON IPOD/IPHONE SOFTWARE 2.0 *Note: This applies only to an iPod touch or iPhone* With the release of the new iPhone 3G and the iPhone/iPod touch firmware 2.0, Apple is trying once again to lockout third party applications by adding a protection mechanism to the iTunes database. If you upgrade to software 2.0, the iPhone or iPod touch will not show any music when synced with...
July 16th 08 01:59 PM
by 03hdfatboy[_10_] Go to last post
0 247
How can I get Windows Media Player to run Apple formatted media files? by 0N3 wH0 pH0R5335 \(-_-\)
How do I get Windows Media Player to run Apple formatted media files? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Problem: I want to know how to get my iTunes music to play on Windows Media Player and I don't like QuickTime. I just want Windows Media player to just work on whatever I need to...
April 13th 09 08:24 PM
by Adam Casada Go to last post
1 195
My Windows Movie Maker doesn't Work by 10Kg
Well i just bought a new PC with Vista Home Premium Wanted to try out the latest version of movie maker But to my bad , it doesn't work. I can't import videos , everytime I'm trying there's an error message which said that I'll be comfirmed as soon as there is a solution for my prbl. But i still didn't get any solutions Should I deinstall it ?? And if so , where can I download this movie...
May 1st 07 05:14 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 95
Poor quality Photo Slideshow with Vista by 1206nick
Hi there, i was hoping someone out there could either help me and or advise me. This is my first post and I am new today to this forum. I have recently upgraded to Windows Vista Home premium (from XP) with a new Dell PC Intel Core duo E4500. 2 gig of ram and an intergrated Intel Media graphics accelerator 3100. I have noticed when I view my photos as a slide show, either in The
February 11th 08 03:58 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 88
Photo sequencing issue when renaming multiple Pics !! by 1206nick[_7_]
I am having the same re-naming issue with Vista that i saw someone else had on this forum some time ago. I can't find the original posting but I don't think it was ever properly resolved. The Problem: I want to arrange a folder of different photos in a specific order (that is relevant to me) and then to rename the files so that they have a common name and are also numbered sequentially in the...
September 15th 08 02:05 PM
by filemaker[_2_] Go to last post
7 212
Burn FOB files from pc by 1222256
Can I burn my fob files that are already on my pc and unencrypted to dvd's in Vista or will I still need to use Nero.
January 4th 07 04:01 PM
by 1222256 Go to last post
0 134
MS Office Picture Manager In VISTA won't save, and deletes files by 1892
Hello, I'm trying to resize some jpegs through MS Office Picture Manager and am having trouble. After I make the changes and click save I get the error "Some files could not be saved. Try to save the files again." with the option to "Cancel Save" I try to save it again and it still doesn't work. I reverse my changes and try to save the file again and it still won't save, then I close MS...
February 5th 09 02:38 PM
by Jeremy Simpson Go to last post
8 160
Blank preview screen in Vista's movie maker by 1fastwillie
I have done six movies in Movie Maker (Vista Home Premium Edition) of various lengths from 60 minutes to 117 minutes, with no problems. When I went to do the last movie (#7) the preview screen only shows a green background when playing video clips (the preview screen will show still photo's). It is the same thing when playing a previous movie file that worked fine when it was made. All of...
July 29th 07 10:00 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
1 85
AOL 9.0VR save picture file inop. by 1houdini
Why is that when I try to save a picture in AOL as a jpeg file the computer(with Vista) won,t allow me to accept that type of file. It only has the option for an *.art file or bitmap. Nether file works with any program I try to open with. All say the files are corruted or they don't recognize the formats. My old computer using XP works fine. Sure could use some help here! Thanks.
July 2nd 07 01:56 AM
by 1houdini Go to last post
0 102
annalog input into HP m7760n by 1ton4x4
I just purchased a hp m7760n media center computer with hopes of capturing video from an annalog input from my xbox 360. The computer has the input connections for the composite cables but don't seem to see any input. Any ideas
February 18th 07 01:58 PM
by 1ton4x4 Go to last post
0 115
Pictures corrupt by 2pods
I found this on a MS board, but it's exactly what's happening to me. Does anyone know what's happened ? "When I copied pictures (using Windows Explorer) from my XP Desktop to my Vista Laptop using an external hard drive about 10% of my files were compressed horizontally (resulting in a narrow vertical band). This appears in the thumbnail and when opened with Windows Photo Gallery. There is no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 7th 09 03:58 AM
by haunt Go to last post
16 328
Music link in Start menu by 31632
my music link in the start menu doesn't work. If i try to click on it nothing pops up. If i right click and click on properties there isn't any information. This might be so because i was trying to put the music folder in my documents folder (like how it is in XP. when you cloick on my documents the picture, music, and video folder is there). A window used to pop up that said the location...
March 16th 08 02:14 AM
by Keith Miller \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 111
YouTube problem in Vista by 333jim
When I play YouTube videos the playback keeps hesitating every so often. This occurs in both Internet explorer and Firefox. What can I do?
August 17th 07 01:05 AM
by 333jim Go to last post
0 89
No sound by 3l3na
I recently re-installed windows vista because i was experiencing problems opening a few programs like paint. So i was suggested to re-install windows vista and everything works great now, except i cant hear any sounds from my computer. When i click on the sound settings it says no audio devices are installed, what can i do to get my sounds back? or to install audio devices to my computer?
February 8th 08 08:30 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 95
photos on ipod nano by 42vj42
I have a problem loading photos to my nano. From discussions on the ipod sight this is very common when running itunes on vista. The photos will transfer fine when syncing, but appear disorted on the ipod. Any thought?
January 13th 08 02:43 AM
by 42vj42 Go to last post
0 125
What Photo program to use with Windows Vista by 4jaf
We just got a new Dell Pc, with Windows Vista. I don't like it much but it is what the Dell came with so now I need to figure out what picture program is compatible. I have used Picture it 2002 for some time and it did everything I wanted in a program. I down loaded it onto the new PC and it is having some issues. Doesn't want to work- period. So I downloaded the Adobe photo deluxe, which I...
October 14th 07 06:30 PM
by Mama Pitt Go to last post
2 100
Media Player 11 HELP ... by 5-Roses
Hiya PPL ! I'm running Vista RC1 5600. My sound is fine, I can hear all other sound but cannot play music on my media player. I installed DVX to play my DVD's however still trying to figure out how to play audio. Day 3 of Running Vista ;-)
October 23rd 06 07:23 AM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
1 169
Not showing JPEGs in Movie Factory 5 by 555NAH
I have a new Toshiba laptop with Vista pre-installed. Apparently the Movie Factory version for Toshiba has an issue with not showing JPEGs when trying to import pictures (only shows TIFF files). I have been told to re-install the Movie Factory from the Product Recovery discs to hopefully resolve the problem, but how do I do that??? Any other solutions??
May 8th 07 01:28 AM
by 555NAH Go to last post
0 93
cloned monitor and stuttery video by 574lk3r
hi, im running vista 64 home premium, dual core 2 duo e6600, asus ab90pro mobo, 2gb ddr2 ati aiw x1900 on a toshiba 37" 1080i hdtv with component via dvi to component. i cloned the main monitor to the toshiba and disabled the main monitor so i could run the pc in hdtv 1080i @ 30 hz as per ati's instructions,
March 30th 07 05:25 PM
by JW Go to last post

From The