How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Old May 22nd 09, 11:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_68_]

Default How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?

Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can
only enjoy songs and videos from iTunes or buy them from internet,
because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, PSP
and other devices. Today I will introduce you an excellent DVD/Video
converter for Mac: Aiseesoft *'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-convert...for-mac.html)* It allows
you to put your own DVDs and you own videos on your iPod, PSP, Mac
Computer and other players on Mac.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...-mac/main.jpg]

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old May 23rd 09, 07:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_31_]

weekend is coming, enjoy it with your family and friends!weekend is
coming, enjoy it with your family and friends!weekend is coming, enjoy

AvenBrown's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12027

Old May 25th 09, 12:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_87_]

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone
Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)

if you are a Mac user:
try this 'iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ring...r-for-mac.html)

I use 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) to put my DVD on
my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use.

Old May 28th 09, 08:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_96_]

hi, i also know a really nice video/DVD editing tool. it is really fast
and very easy to use and with high output quality. it can convert all
videos and DVDs to any video format you want.
it is 'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html) + 'Total
Video Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)

Old May 29th 09, 07:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_103_]

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play
games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can
convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info
on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily.

What you need is just this nice *'Convert DVD Video to iPhone software'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html)*

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...ware-pack.jpg]

Old May 31st 09, 11:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
AvenBrown[_62_]

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer is the personal assistant for iPod users, today
released this new product which includes free lifetime updates to the
package.

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer provides the greatest solution for you to
manage your iPod-copy, backup, transfer. Connect iPod to PC, all of the
transfer process can be finished in a short while.
Its main function:
1. Load local files to iPod directly
2. Backup files from iPod to PC
3. Transfer files between different iPod
For more details about this software please go to
'Aiseesoft iPod Transfer - iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer
Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html)