HELP!!!

Old January 22nd 07, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Jake

Default HELP!!!

My computer yesterday on one partition showed aproximently 5 gigs free, so I
deleted some stuff... now I had 9.9 or 10 gigs free. I log on this morning
find 5 gigs free again. I deleted 5 more gigs. Now it says I have 21 free.
WTF?! The only thing I installed was flashget. I just uninstalled it. Also
onecare says that the firewall cant start and when I click get help it says
I'm not connected to the internet (I am and the program has the permisions).
Can anyone explain this.

Old January 22nd 07, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Dustin Harper

Is the partition you are having issues with running the OS? If so (or if you
changed the settings), it may have the pagefile on it. It uses hard drive
space as it were RAM. It can take up space, but it removes it when the OS
shuts down. It can make the freespace vary quite a bit.

--
Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com